• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best gear

IML Gear Cream!
First and foremost let me extend an apology to you. At the time I was only trying to control a situation that I did not want to get out of hand that was all so again my apologies and you are more than welcome in my forum to voice your opinion, suggestions or anything you have on your mind. The reason I am doing the testing is because we are new here and do you think anyone is going to waste their time and money on the new guy? Starting up a lab is not cheap as you already must know so why would I invest all the money for equipment and materials and not to mention 3 months of board fees in advance. I am glad Lathe did the testing but lets be real the dbol is on point just like the rest of the gear so far tested it was just a horrible mistake that I forgot to have the dosage changed on the label. I think I went beyond what most sellers would have done in this situation and that was to dig up every order possible and send that member an email which was 5 or 6. 4 reached back to me saying no big deal basically but the other was a bit worried. I said to him if he is worried please go get a full panel of bloodwork done and send me the bill I will pay you in cash not gear credit, we will look at your results and take it from there. I never heard from him again. If I were as big as JP or GC I would be sending in 10 samples at a time but that isn't the case right now. Monthly I am sending in samples mostly orals since the dbol results and yes I believe Lathe has sent in more of what he has. When you ask if any member besides myself is or has sent in samples it makes me wonder if you think the old "send in a hot sample" is what you are referring to......it is not the case. I don't have a shelf marked "The Good", "The Bad" and "The Ugly". I sent Lathe 5 bottles of Cyp and 5 bottles of Enan because he had what he called pinkish tone in his oils and some other Gorilla customers didn't receive anything after Gorilla closed up so instead of sending out samples to vets I thought it was a nice jesture on my part to help these guys out and at the same time get some recognition. 6 in all were taken care of but I never once asked Lathe or any other to do any sort of testing in return but he was shocked/pleased for what I sent him and decided with the gear already in hand to do bloodwork. Genix please take the time to go look at the samples of the cyp I sent in then look at Lathes bloodwork tell me those numbers don't match up. I haven't had the chance to send the Enan in yet but I will say it is overdosed because once again Lathes bloodwork came back better than it should be (in my own opinion). Cdubw44 running a log in which he has paid for the gear and did bloodwork on the Sust and the results were just as good as the Cyp and Enan Lathe performed. ALL respect to JP, he does send his own samples in and by going through his thread recently I really only saw 3 guys do testing on his product so my question to you would be is 3 enough? I consider myself kinda a mom and pop shop where I don't sell hgh or mixed blends in which I don't believe in. How many times have you pulled from a mix blend vial and then said "Well I think I need a pinch bit more of Mast" and had to pull some from your Mast vial or whichever my be the case. We want to be known as a reliable shop we welcome testing and store credit for what anyone spends we just ask that if anyone sends out testing that on the report where it says client you use our email because people do use those emails on the reports as they and posted on othe boards. If there is anything I can do for you or if you have any questions you can post them in our forum, pm me or email me. Again sorry for coming off as someone who doesn't like you, that wasn't the case.
SBL

Apology accepted but not needed. You had every right to kindly ask me to leave your forum at that point. You were a gentleman about it. A sponsor forum wasn’t the place for me to go back and forth with you. In my opinion you handle that situation right, and I’m sure that you’re telling the truth about what happened with the Dbol. You’ve absolutely gone above and beyond on this situation than most new sponsors would.

As I’ve mentioned, you have started your lab right. Lots of product testing, fast customer service, member bloodwork and a lot of quality members who have good things to say about the products. Matter of fact I’ve been impressed so far and I look forward to trying your products and having a new quality sponsor on here.

I truly believe that member HLPC testing is the best thing to happen to the AAS market. As much as I disliked Jswole, he was right about this. I’m not sure where he is, but I’m sure he’s complaining about something lol. A lot labs in the last couple of years on here have been exposed for shitty products because of exactly what he was preaching and doing. Some of those labs are the same ones who were fighting him about what he was trying to do. He exposed one lab and was dragged thru the mud over it. Fucking magnanimous cocksucker lol. God bless him. I wonder how his sister is doing....

Anyways, I’m glad your here bro and I hope you continue doing everything the right way.

Can’t wait to run your tren, primo and anadrol.

Psl does also Have good gear and when dealing with vision you know your in good hands. Go thru subs and make a decision for yourself it's not that hard

Psl does also Have good gear and when dealing with vision you know your in good hands. Go thru subs and make a decision for yourself it's not that hard

Shouldn’t be an issue to ask what others feel is a good source for gear. That’s part of what these forums are for. Thanks for your response though.

GENTLEMAN, thank you everyone for the kind words, many of you have been with this community for many years, sharing, learning and being productive.. we have seen the Good bad and the ugly over the years.
Some of you guys are newer to this community but are active in other communities where I'm also familiar with you from being over there.
From reading this entire thread it's fair to say everyone is simply just trying to give input, I do not see any negativity or sabotage and everyone has the right to contribute.
Just about 90% of the posters in here I have had many long conversations with in private messaging simply about life or other things, and I consider you all friends.

Just to put this out there, PSL has some really huge things coming in the next couple weeks that is absolute game changers.

For myself personally I have been pressing extremely hard for quite some time to get more and more testing done. I have personally pressed for years and historically this can be validated.

When I tell you we have some really big things coming, you'll see.

To my understanding, I have never intentionally let any of my customers or friends alike down, that I've done everything in my power to better assist where I can, with providing the service that all of my clients need, expect and most of all deserve.

I will never leave any of you behind, and I have even done follow-ups many weeks or months after just to say hello and see how you're doing. Because your needs are that important to me.

There is a ton of amazing sponsors here, all of the suggestions are absolutely perfect and on point.

To the original poster you can rest assure that you will find the quality that you were looking for within this community. Just do your due diligence , research and research some more and you will find historically that just about every sponsor that was mentioned here has always been on point with an occasional hiccup here and there, everyone has always pressed forward and made the appropriate corrections.

Gentleman, I wish all of you a good evening, drink plenty of water and stay hydrated in this heat.

Love all of you guys.

Customs? It's good to see you back man long time no hear, I hope all is well.. ;)
Don't be a stranger and say hello..

Shouldn’t be an issue to ask what others feel is a good source for gear. That’s part of what these forums are for. Thanks for your response though.
No the board is here to help and learn not to be spoon fed information. If you can't take the time to research sources I'm sure you haven't researched aas or pct ect.

No the board is here to help and learn not to be spoon fed information. If you can't take the time to research sources I'm sure you haven't researched aas or pct ect.

I did not ask to be spoon fed, I asked for help/thoughts on best place to get gear. Hardly asking to be spoon fed information.

One can research all day, but anecdotal information is pretty important in my opinion. Some of the responses I have received on this post have been helpful, save yours of course.

Grateful there are some decent people out there that weren’t born knowing it all or have never needed assistance…like you I presume.

I did not ask to be spoon fed, I asked for help/thoughts on best place to get gear. Hardly asking to be spoon fed information.

One can research all day, but anecdotal information is pretty important in my opinion. Some of the responses I have received on this post have been helpful, save yours of course.

Grateful there are some decent people out there that weren’t born knowing it all or have never needed assistance…like you I presume.
No If u look above I gave my opinion but I like to see members doing research also. It is very easy to scroll thru all the source subs and see what people are saying about them. Look for testing, bloodwork ect. Again I am not talking down on you but ppl look down on new members asking to be spoon fed information that we all researched ourselves. Either way good luck in your search.

Lhill
1st..We respect our Vets here..they give wk after month after years..to help the community..That commands repesct..

2nd..BigRich..is one of the nicest guys around..

3rd... It's a bit frowned upon with new members to just come out and ask about sources..

Lastly it aways rubs me wrong when a fairly new member barks at a member that just might pull their butt out of a jam later..Plus Big Rich has been a friend of mine for some time and he's a guy you want on your side..

Lhill
1st..We respect our Vets here..they give wk after month after years..to help the community..That commands repesct..

3rd... It's a bit frowned upon with new members to just come out and ask about sources..

Lastly it aways rubs me wrong when a fairly new member barks at a member that just might pull their butt out of a jam later..Plus Big Rich has been a friend of mine for some time and he's a guy you want on your side..

I haven't forgotten about'cha... I got your PMs.. BTW .. Nice headline.. LMBO!

Get Shredded!
Lhill

1. I simply responded in kind.

2. Having vets in here is a big reason for me reaching out. Otherwise I wouldn’t give a damn about anecdotal information.

3. You cannot expect a newer member like myself to know these unwritten rules or “frowned upon” questions.

4. I will say Big Rich and I have come to an understanding since this post and I have implemented his advice on another matter.

Thank you all for the assistance. I followed up on two of the recommendations and finally landed on an order from SB. Also reached out to a highly recommended coach on here!

Please note, I was not talking shit about psl, just simply stated I was not happy with my last product. I would hope in this forum we would all be welcome to our opinions, as to each their own. Thanks again.

Thank you all for the assistance. I followed up on two of the recommendations and finally landed on an order from SB. Also reached out to a highly recommended coach on here!

Please note, I was not talking shit about psl, just simply stated I was not happy with my last product. I would hope in this forum we would all be welcome to our opinions, as to each their own. Thanks again.

What compounds are you getting?

What compounds are you getting?

I was doing a bit more research and landed on adding in some var to my trt. Big goal right now is to cut bf. Seems this may be a good starting point.

Placed an order with SB and the communication was top notch. Order already shipped as well! SB even made the order more positive for me once realized they were low on the var I ordered.

I was doing a bit more research and landed on adding in some var to my trt. Big goal right now is to cut bf. Seems this may be a good starting point.

Placed an order with SB and the communication was top notch. Order already shipped as well! SB even made the order more positive for me once realized they were low on the var I ordered.

Right on.

If you are in this bodybuilding lifestyle for enough time you know you cant review any product by using one box only . How can you tell something is not good using it for 1 month only , even anadrol and dbol can give you some weight first days but real results you need to use every day for sometime .
We all know Balkan is one amazing brand but years ago i have used one product from them that does nothing and i dont came here and tell i dont like Balkan just because one product fails . Remember we are humans and any lab can have a bad batch .

Yes we were short 20 Anavar10mg on his order so I sent him 20 Anavar 25mg to make up on the shortage

Yes we were short 20 Anavar10mg on his order so I sent him 20 Anavar 25mg to make up on the shortage

That's the way to do it, sometimes some customers don't understand when you substitute the way you just did, but either way they are still getting the same amount. It's not a perfect world, and sometimes we have to make a supplementation like this because of the supply chain being so short.

It's the same everywhere..
Shit happens in every facet of life..things go sideways..
It's what happens next..what the Company does after a mishap happens..that makes the Company...

Blow 🚬 and BS...OR...go out of their way to make itRIGHT...???

That's what I look at...

IML Gear Cream!

Thats a awesome deal for him, can't beat that.

Agreed.

Lhill

I was careful with my wording in regards to shilling.

Yea I’m aware of tren situation with psl. It was hex wasn’t it or maybe tri tren? Regardless it was definitely some shady shit. Although, as far as I know independent member testing hasn’t raised any issues with psl products. I could be wrong tho. I shut down my last account in Jan of this year and took some time off and even before then was hardly on this forum during the pandemic.

As for jpal they have also seem to have passed independent member testing. Matter of fact he just put a 3000$ testing bounty for a dude who wasn’t responding well to his sust. He may be a dick, I don’t care if he is, but the put or shut up factor seems to be strong. I would rather a sponsor be a dick and have a product that he will stand behind blindly than a nice guy.

As for monstro lol. What can be said that hasn’t been said. I will say this tho, say what you want about him, and most have, but whatever route he took to get where he’s at HAS worked. Should other people mimic his methods NO. Should he speak in absolutes NEVER. Does deciphering his post take a Rosetta Stone ALWAYS. Is he a meat head that probably isn’t good at science or math or basic anatomy, lol YES. But he’s a beast who has had good results and we can’t take that away from him. He also provides contrast to some methods that other members post, like a reckless way vs a conservative approach.

Anyways Custom your right about everything in the above post. I just wanted to clarify

Oh yea btw if I didn’t get a little bit of pip from 400mg test I would be a little suspicious, not that it can’t be pip free but well you know...
Well put bro...

I used to type stuff like this up

Back