• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Biden Says ‘These 12 People’ Are Responsible For Most COVID Misinformation

Who gets to determine what is education and what is indoctrination?

Who gets to determine what is education and what is indoctrination?
Educated experts. Just like we have people who determine the dose between medicine and poison or like we have people we We determine are qualified to do brain surgery. This isn’t a complicated answer.

I want more of u in my life.
/all homo

- - - Updated - - -

Educated experts. Just like we have people who determine the dose between medicine and poison or like we have people we We determine are qualified to do brain surgery. This isn’t a complicated answer.

This

Educated experts. LOL. Let me tell you about "educated experts." I returned to college later in life to finish my degree. It had been nearly 20 years since I had been in the world of academia. A lot had changed. My first day in English Composition class, the professor had everyone write an essay. The second day of class, we all found out that the essay was for placement purposes. The professor was woefully aware that most college students are not prepared for college level English Comp and dismissed 50% of the class for not being up to snuff. She informed them that they would have to take remedial classes before they were ready to take college classes. This resulted in lots of tears. Many students had scholarships that would not cover remedial classes and their required course load would now fail to meet requirements. Many were just upset to learn that they weren't the special snowflake that they thought they were. In fact, they sucked. As we were leaving, the professor asked me where I learned to write. I told her that I didn't know what she meant - this was my first class and I'd not written an essay since high school. She told me that if I had something else to do at this time for the rest of the semester, I could do it because I already had an A. She said that there was nothing she could teach me. Through out my first two years, until I got my associates degree, she told me that she was approached by other professors to ask about my writing skills because they thought I was cheating.

I went to that first class anyway. I figured I was paying for it so I might as well. I did learn and enjoy it. During the class, the professor would often have the students go over and correct each other's papers. This is helpful because it's sometimes easier to spot other's mistakes then it is to spot your own. The papers of the other students I found appalling. They were writing on what I would consider a fifth grade level - and these were the students that she DIDN'T throw out of class on the second day. I can't imagine how bad the essays were for the students that she tossed that second day of class. Another point to consider is that these were the students that actually went to college. Try to imagine how bad the writing skills are of those who graduated from high school that weren't pursuing an academic career. Do you see where I'm going with this?

These students were the abysmal product of an education system powered by "educated experts." They graduated after 12 years of school without the ability to write their own spoken language. They were functionally illiterate. Some of the dumbest idiots I met in college were pursuing a teaching degree. You have obviously never gone to college and it shows. If you had, you would know that college isn't what it used to be and hasn't been for decades. College graduates are at the education level I was when I graduated high school. "Educated experts" are becoming "experts" after being taught by the dumbest idiots on the planet. The teachers and professors today are the product of being taught by teachers and professors that have no business teaching. They are an empty cup, filling empty cups with their lack of knowledge and experience. I fear for the future - not just because of the lack of education and critical thinking skills of younger generations, but for the faith that they have in "educated experts" who themselves lack education and critical thinking skills.

You don't know if he went to college or not.
I did.
I speak the fucken KING'S ENGLISH TOO.
So now what?
Cool story bro..
U got to tell the world u finished college.
I did that shit decades ago.
There is an S at the end of that.
Plural.

You don't know if he went to college or not.
I did.
I speak the fucken KING'S ENGLISH TOO.
So now what?
Cool story bro..
U got to tell the world u finished college.
I did that shit decades ago.
There is an S at the end of that.
Plural.

Look above what I wrote. Is that you I quoted?

Having a degree doesn’t make you impervious to corruption. It just means you can regurgitate other people’s opinions on things. And what we are dealing with is the degradation of Western civilization over decades. Death by a thousand cuts.

Necron.. If u just tried to neg me.. Ima fucken be really sad

Get Shredded!
Necron.. If u just tried to neg me.. Ima fucken be really sad

??????????????????????

What prompted that comment?

I don't pay attention to that and I've never negged anyone. Even those that have negged me.

I've always considered negging to be kinda childish.

Last edited:
??????????????????????

What prompted that comment?

I don't pay attention to that and I've never negged anyone. Even those that have negged me.

I've always considered negging to be kinda childish.
Awww.. Ur the BESTEST!
Becuause a certain somebody here recently posted that they went to neg me but it came up as a like.

Awww.. Ur the BESTEST!
Becuause a certain somebody here recently posted that they went to neg me but it came up as a like.

So now that you mentioned it, I just realized that I don't even know how to neg someone. :hmm:

Whats ridiculous is how you (like EVERY OTHER) Trump parrot/slave have made this a political situation rather than a health crisis.
You truly are the cause of the recent outbreak.
Btw I'll just BET the 18 THOUSAND people in Georgia that died of Covid wish they'd stayed home when this thing was running wild.

And they should have, pretty sure most of us here have been saying this from the beginning

And who puts in place what is deemed “misinformation?” Biden? Facebook fact checkers??

You willing to give up your freedom of speech to the likes of these ppl? Bc I am not.

Biden isn’t qualified to take an order at Burger King but some want to trust him on this matter, people like that will give it up in a heartbeat

They probably just made those 12 people even more popular:

1. Joseph Mercola
2. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
3. Ty and Charlene Bollinger
4. Sherri Tenpenny
5. Rizza Islam
6. Rashid Buttar
7. Erin Elizabeth
8. Sayer Ji
9. Kelly Brogan
10. Christiane Northrup
11. Ben Tapper
12. Kevin Jenkins

My favorite thing about this list of “12” is that #3 is two people 😂😂 that’s our Biden!!

Biden isn’t qualified to take an order at Burger King but some want to trust him on this matter, people like that will give it up in a heartbeat
Did anyone say Biden personally should do it?
Must be an interesting world you live in.

Did anyone say Biden personally should do it?
Must be an interesting world you live in.

Well like a lot of other posts on the forum it only makes sense if you also read the post that was quoted. But in all seriousness, I live in America and it has been quite comical over the last 6 months.

Well like a lot of other posts on the forum it only makes sense if you also read the post that was quoted. But in all seriousness, I live in America and it has been quite comical over the last 6 months.

And what about the previous 4 fucking years??
Daily reports of his wrong doings.. The lies.. The impeachments.. The lies...the lies..
He's a disgusting RACIST/ HOMOPHOBE/WOMAN ABUSER that did nothing but divide the country.

IML Gear Cream!
And who puts in place what is deemed “misinformation?” Biden? Facebook fact checkers??

You willing to give up your freedom of speech to the likes of these ppl? Bc I am not.

Exactly.

Daily reports of his wrong doings.. The lies.. The impeachments.. The lies...the lies..
He's a disgusting RACIST/ HOMOPHOBE/WOMAN ABUSER that did nothing but divide the country.

If putting America first is considered causing divide in your eyes then you are the problem. That’s an incredibly ignorant statement for an American to make.

I guess all that's been proven in court, right? Isn't that what you always say?

It's coming babe.

- - - Updated - - -

If putting America first is considered causing divide in your eyes then you are the problem. That’s an incredibly ignorant statement for an American to make.

He did put America first some times.
Usually it was Trump first.

Were dealing with some real stupid anti americans ....everyone wants to come to america for a better life, work and to be successful ....well if we keep goin in this direction this admin has us on course with we will be a 3rd world country in no time....biden has moosh for brains and to see all these jack asses not say nothing about it, should tell everyone exactly the type of sheep were dealing with...

Last edited:

You cant say that to the democrap/libtards only they can use that as an response lolz

All we heard daily for 3 years from mainstream media and libtards was how Trump colluded with Russia and Mr. righteous Robert Mueller (what a joke) was going to get to the bottom of it.

It blows my mind that these idiots haven't figured out that Trump was not the bad guy, he was actually trying to save this country and he himself had nothing to gain from being POTUS.

And kilsong as you pointed out is always rattling off this shit about everything being proved in court, yet he is so disillusioned by his hate for Trump apparently none of that applies and Trump is guilty of everything when there is zero proof.

I predict Lifter will read this, create another gimmick account and respond telling me how stupid I am.

I guess u don't value human lives.
You think it's okay to spread FALSE information about people's lives.
All in the name of the First Ammendment!
I see...

Hell the Biden presidential

Hell the china Joe is the king of disinformation lmao

Hell the Biden presidential

Hell the china Joe is the king of disinformation lmao

corrupt piece of shit has been lying for 50 years.

Back