• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Biden Says ‘These 12 People’ Are Responsible For Most COVID Misinformation

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
President Joe Biden has been roundly criticized for his endless stream of gaffes and so-called “senior moments.” But the president hit a new pinnacle this week when he said 12 people are responsible for COVID-19 misinformation — then never named the Dirty Dozen.

Biden on Monday once again took aim at Facebook over COVID-19 vaccine information that appears on the social media platform, but backed away from his earlier contention that Facebook is “killing people” — although he said, “I meant precisely what I said.”

“Facebook isn’t killing people — these 12 people are out there giving misinformation. Anyone listening to it is getting hurt by it. It’s killing people. It’s bad information,” Biden said, appearing to cite data from the nonprofit Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH). The Center reported in March that “about a dozen people were super-spreaders of anti-vaccine misinformation,” CNN reported.

“My hope is that Facebook, instead of taking it personally, that somehow I’m saying Facebook is killing people, that they would do something about the misinformation, the outrageous misinformation about the vaccine. That’s what I meant,” Biden told reporters after delivering a speech at the White House on the economy.

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...covid-misinformation-never-says-who-they-are?

They probably just made those 12 people even more popular:

1. Joseph Mercola
2. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
3. Ty and Charlene Bollinger
4. Sherri Tenpenny
5. Rizza Islam
6. Rashid Buttar
7. Erin Elizabeth
8. Sayer Ji
9. Kelly Brogan
10. Christiane Northrup
11. Ben Tapper
12. Kevin Jenkins

Bunch of fucken nutjobs.
Mercola leads the way by selling that natural remedy CRAP.
Fuck em all.
#provaccination

Bunch of fucken nutjobs.
Mercola leads the way by selling that natural remedy CRAP.
Fuck em all.
#provaccination

So I guess you don't value the first amendment?

I guess u don't value human lives.
You think it's okay to spread FALSE information about people's lives.
All in the name of the First Ammendment!
I see...

I see...

lol I am not even going to dignify this with an answer.

Well good then.

There’s nothing wrong with misinformation being labeled as such and quacks being outed. One of my favorite sources is quack watch. People should be aware of bad information and it should be called out and ridiculed. Misinformation can and has cost countless lives, not just talking about Covid either.
Now, I do believe it’s all up to the individual to educate themselves. We have at our fingertips all the information on earth available in seconds.
there’s a part of me that feels that people of at least average person intelligence have no one but themselves to blame if they choose to listen to anyone without looking at all the evidence first.
These guys as disgusting as they are, are no worse than those who sell religion or any faith.

There’s nothing wrong with misinformation being labeled as such and quacks being outed. One of my favorite sources is quack watch. People should be aware of bad information and it should be called out and ridiculed. Misinformation can and has cost countless lives, not just talking about Covid either.
Now, I do believe it’s all up to the individual to educate themselves. We have at our fingertips all the information on earth available in seconds.
there’s a part of me that feels that people of at least average person intelligence have no one but themselves to blame if they choose to listen to anyone without looking at all the evidence first.
These guys as disgusting as they are, are no worse than those who sell religion or any faith.

The beauty of this little thing called freedom of speech is we can say whatever the fuck we want and others have the choice to listen or believe what we are saying.

IML Gear Cream!
The beauty of this little thing called freedom of speech is we can say whatever the fuck we want and others have the choice to listen or believe what we are saying.
Well, sort of, go into a movie theater and scream fire. Free speech isn’t legally, “say what I want”. I’m not saying silence anyone but I do think we should actively label harmful or misinformation as such.
It’s stops being protected free speech when it comes at the cost of lives and brings harm to others. Just like if you tell someone you’re going to kill them, you will go to jail.
Do you support someone selling poison labeled as medicine?

Last edited:
Well, sort of, go into a movie theater and scream fire. Free speech isn’t legally, “say what I want”. I’m not saying silence anyone but I do think we should actively label harmful or misinformation as such.
It’s stops being protected free speech when it comes at the cost of lives and brings harm to others. Just like if you tell someone you’re going to kill them, you will go to jail.
Do you support someone selling poison labeled as medicine?

you and kilsong should hang out.

you and kilsong should hang out.
I’d catch a workout with him lol. I’d catch one with you too and a cup of coffee.
Im not sure what I said that was wrong in anyway.
Do you not believe in educated choices and harm reduction?
No one is calling to lock these guys up or violate any rights. They are wanting to simply it what it is: Misinformation. You can still choose to listen to it or not. It will simply help people make better informed decisions. Are you against trying to educate people?
I don’t like Biden, didn’t like Trump. I also didn’t think everything Trump said was wrong just because it was Trump and I don’t think everything this administration says and does is wrong simply because I don’t like them. I have the ability to look past the person and use critical thinking and look at each individual thing to make my decision. Do you not have the same capability?
You’re not a stupid person.
Is there something wrong with educating people and allowing them to make better informed decisions?
You want to protect children in the womb, do you not want to protect them outside of the womb as well?

I’d catch a workout with him lol. I’d catch one with you too and a cup of coffee.
Im not sure what I said that was wrong in anyway.
Do you not believe in educated choices and harm reduction?
No one is calling to lock these guys up or violate any rights. They are wanting to simply it what it is: Misinformation. You can still choose to listen to it or not. It will simply help people make better informed decisions. Are you against trying to educate people?
I don’t like Biden, didn’t like Trump. I also didn’t think everything Trump said was wrong just because it was Trump and I don’t think everything this administration says and does is wrong simply because I don’t like them. I have the ability to look past the person and use critical thinking and look at each individual thing to make my decision. Do you not have the same capability?
You’re not a stupid person.
Is there something wrong with educating people and allowing them to make better informed decisions?
You want to protect children in the womb, do you not want to protect them outside of the womb as well?

I am just getting tired of responding to ignorant and stupid.

I see...

Yes, I do. Im glad you mentioned that.
Demturdz have been spreading fake news about the fake RONA from day 1.
Lies about how many dead, incentives on fake RONA deaths, lies on masking people thinking they work, shutting down economy and ruining folks lives, suicides up, drug OD's and deaths way up, etc.

Glad we agree...

Biggest
Idiot
Demturdz
Ever
Nominated

Yet you agree with it daily

Hypothetically speaking.... if you avoid answering it will just show your true self.

Let's say in 5 years people who took the vaccine find out they are sterile at minimum and half will die from the vaccine. Knowing the government and the manufacturers are not held culpable will you admit you were wrong and what restitution should you and all that pushed this on others should be made to pay?

I will give you a hint. In nursing school they teach us to say things like consult a professional and avoid giving medical advice that a DR should be giving especially if you are not on the clock at medical facility. You can be held culpable even for something as benign as saying "Sure St. Johns wart should be fine for you to use".... and they end up going into shock and dying....etc

If you say no punishment is due shows your lack of character and responsibility for self.

Get Shredded!
Yes, I do. Im glad you mentioned that.
Demturdz have been spreading fake news about the fake RONA.. shutting down economy.. ..

So ur saying Covid was and is fake?
Not a real problem... All made up by the Dems?
Which president decided to shut down the economy?
That's right... Trump.

So ur saying Covid was and is fake?
Not a real problem... All made up by the Dems?
Which president decided to shut down the economy?
That's right... Trump.

Not made up, but overblown flu-bug.
No Trump didn't, but Gov's in each state did.

Biden is a fucking puppet like the rest of them. They all are being blackmailed bc the majority of them have pictures of them banging children. The secret has been out. Why anyone takes anything the media says at face value is beyond me.

Under Trump's orders to shut it down.
How do u not know this?
Well that’s not true. It wasn’t under Trumps orders. He left it up to each state which is why GA was only shut down for a total of like 3 weeks

Hypothetically speaking.... if you avoid answering it will just show your true self.

Let's say in 5 years people who took the vaccine find out they are sterile at minimum and half will die from the vaccine. Knowing the government and the manufacturers are not held culpable will you admit you were wrong and what restitution should you and all that pushed this on others should be made to pay?

I will give you a hint. In nursing school they teach us to say things like consult a professional and avoid giving medical advice that a DR should be giving especially if you are not on the clock at medical facility. You can be held culpable even for something as benign as saying "Sure St. Johns wart should be fine for you to use".... and they end up going into shock and dying....etc

If you say no punishment is due shows your lack of character and responsibility for self.

am I pushing for the Covid vaccine?
I am in support of other vaccines like the ones that they give to children. I am against misinformation and labeling it as such for harm reduction and to allow people to make more informed decisions. I never called for anyone to force people to take the Covid vaccine. I never called to silence anyone.
I’m very transparent and try to be as clear as possible.
If these vaccines lead to bad side effects then everyone that is effected should absolutely receive restitution and those who are responsible should absolutely be punished.
I stay away from the Covid vaccine topic because I don’t know enough about it. So, Im not going to claim it’s dangerous and I won’t make the claim that it’s safe.
I got the 2 shots because of my job. If you or anyone else chooses not to, then it’s not my problem if the vaccines work. However, again, I believe in allowing people to make educated decisions

I see...

Fauci has been spreading lies and misinformation for 16 months now, check out his comfromtation with rand Paul yesterday, he's getting scared...:coffee:

Well that’s not true. It wasn’t under Trumps orders. He left it up to each state which is why GA was only shut down for a total of like 3 weeks

Whats ridiculous is how you (like EVERY OTHER) Trump parrot/slave have made this a political situation rather than a health crisis.
You truly are the cause of the recent outbreak.
Btw I'll just BET the 18 THOUSAND people in Georgia that died of Covid wish they'd stayed home when this thing was running wild.

Whats ridiculous is how you (like EVERY OTHER) Trump parrot/slave have made this a political situation rather than a health crisis.
You truly are the cause of the recent outbreak.
Btw I'll just BET the 18 THOUSAND people in Georgia that died of Covid wish they'd stayed home when this thing was running wild.

dude read through my posts, I’m not a trump supporter. I was just stating the fact that it was left up to each state. I didn’t say if it was good, bad, other. Did I assign a bias to my comment?
I literally didn’t say anything that wasn’t public knowledge. Another fact I stated without assigning bias or opinion was the example of Ga only shutting down for 3 weeks to show that it was left up to the states.
What I didn’t do was say anything that showed support. I left my opinion out of it.

Back