• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Confirmed: Ram 1500 Electric Pickup Coming in 2024

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don't know about you's but I dig it...

BRW4iI7.png

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2024-ram-1500-electric-pickup-truck-confirmed/

When the BIG EMP or Nukes go off(they also give EMP) I will still be able to drive my old carb/points vehicle. Not a fan of EVs.... I'm just old school I guess...

- - - Updated - - -

When the BIG EMP or Nukes go off(they also give EMP) I will still be able to drive my old carb/points vehicle. Not a fan of EVs.... I'm just old school I guess...

My neighbors were blessed to hear the sound of my Cummins early, every morning

My neighbors were blessed to hear the sound of my Cummins early, every morning

My neighbors hate me too haha! Anytime I have an opportunity, I get on it. Especially leaving my neighborhood, the homes along that portion of the road have the pleasure of hearing me every morning or every evening going to the gym ha!

I don't like short bed trucks anyway and a picture never shows the real life look of any vehicle.

Ford is bringing back the Ford Lightning as an electric.

Looks good besides the stupid Fucking wheels.
c28d92c5c4eb6e7c0b68251f936926d3.jpg

This is the exact reason why Dodge is doing it, because everyone else is coming out with some pretty badass versions.. and I agree those shoes have to go..
If they were black with some Chrome accent that would look good.

I don't like short bed trucks anyway and a picture never shows the real life look of any vehicle.

Long bed trucks are retarded they're only good for work, other than that they're pain in the ass to drive around, especially in parking lots. I park in the back anyway with my truck. But I have two trucks one's a long bed for work and the other ones my personal. I hate the long bed.

Long bed trucks are retarded they're only good for work, other than that they're pain in the ass to drive around, especially in parking lots. I park in the back anyway with my truck. But I have two trucks one's a long bed for work and the other ones my personal. I hate the long bed.
I never saw the reason for a short bed truck. Might as well by a SUV and take the back seat out 😂. If a long bed truck is so retarded what do you get out of a short bed truck besides being able to load up your luggage for a vacation and even with that the cheap as cover they sell you as an extra your shit still gets wet. Why buy a vehicle when you are never really going to use 25% of the truck. Go shopping and put your stuff in the back and you will be jumping up and down in bed picking your shit up that has been rolling around since you left the parking lot. You could put your stuff inside the truck but that just defeats the whole purpose for a short bed truck. You have a short bed truck what did you ever put in the back of it? Short bed truck is just for show and for the same price I could think of 10 other SUVs I'd rather buy. But everyone has their own taste for rides and I repect yours.

IML Gear Cream!
I never saw the reason for a short bed truck. Might as well by a SUV and take the back seat out 😂. If a long bed truck is so retarded what do you get out of a short bed truck besides being able to load up your luggage for a vacation and even with that the cheap as cover they sell you as an extra your shit still gets wet. Why buy a vehicle when you are never really going to use 25% of the truck. Go shopping and put your stuff in the back and you will be jumping up and down in bed picking your shit up that has been rolling around since you left the parking lot. You could put your stuff inside the truck but that just defeats the whole purpose for a short bed truck. You have a short bed truck what did you ever put in the back of it? Short bed truck is just for show and for the same price I could think of 10 other SUVs I'd rather buy. But everyone has their own taste for rides and I repect yours.
My truck is a crew cab with a short bed. I have plenty of use for it especially with my job box on the back. And I sure as hell do not put my groceries in the back of the truck that's why I have a crew cab with the seats that fold up and a platform that folds down. With my other long bed that is the workhorse.
Like I said I have two trucks a long bed and a short bed they both serve their purpose.
I'm far from limited when I have both versions a long bed and a short bed. Lol
I don't have a specific taste, I have specific needs and each of my vehicle satisfies whatever needs I need fulfilled at that moment. Whether it's large loads or small loads.
And there's no cover on my short bed I don't need it it has rhino lining. I don't put anything in the back that big anyway. And if I do the tailgate comes down.lol.
Not really sure what the big deal is.
I have two different trucks for two different purposes, and a car for another purpose.lol..

My truck is a crew cab with a short bed. I have plenty of use for it especially with my job box on the back. And I sure as hell do not put my groceries in the back of the truck that's why I have a crew cab with the seats that fold up and a platform that folds down. With my other long bed that is the workhorse.
Like I said I have two trucks a long bed and a short bed they both serve their purpose.
I'm far from limited when I have both versions a long bed and a short bed. Lol
I don't have a specific taste, I have specific needs and each of my vehicle satisfies whatever needs I need fulfilled at that moment. Whether it's large loads or small loads.
And there's no cover on my short bed I don't need it it has rhino lining. I don't put anything in the back that big anyway. And if I do the tailgate comes down.lol.
Not really sure what the big deal is.
I have two different trucks for two different purposes, and a car for another purpose.lol..
Vision I think you took my initial post as being directed towards you and it wasn't. I was just voicing my taste of trucks and that's all. It would be like saying I like brussel sprouts and you don't but for some reason I think we both like brussel sprouts lol. Sorry you took it the wrong way.

It doesn't look too bad, electric cars are fast as hell now too. Just going to suck not hearing the exhaust anymore. No more getting headers, downpipe, whatnot. Just a quiet death machine

It doesn't look too bad, electric cars are fast as hell now too. Just going to suck not hearing the exhaust anymore. No more getting headers, downpipe, whatnot. Just a quiet death machine

I heard they are gonna make something that gives us that sound

Vision I think you took my initial post as being directed towards you and it wasn't. I was just voicing my taste of trucks and that's all. It would be like saying I like brussel sprouts and you don't but for some reason I think we both like brussel sprouts lol. Sorry you took it the wrong way.

What?? Never too it the wrong way, you simply asked me what do I get out of a short bed, and I simply told you I have both the best worlds, but part of that did you get confused with and what leads you to the idea that I took that wrong when you're the one that asked me the question, you silly goose lol.. 🤣🤣

It looks like the demand for the electric cars is growing, they will eventually take a good market share, especially with all the laws introduced in Europe to ban fuel engines in a decade.

These are going to be too quiet, and disaster waiting to happen when people can't hear these coming around the corner.

Nice trucks though and my brother has his eyes on the electric RAM as he has 3 other Ram trucks for his business plus another short bed one for his personal daily driver.

These are going to be too quiet, and disaster waiting to happen when people can't hear these coming around the corner.

Nice trucks though and my brother has his eyes on the electric RAM as he has 3 other Ram trucks for his business plus another short bed one for his personal daily driver.
By then, I think they will be smart enough to prevent such cases. In addition, you can set a fake engine sound.

I prefer my turbo diesel... but thanks Dodge for being green (sarcasm)

I prefer my turbo diesel... but thanks Dodge for being green (sarcasm)

Bwahah. It's inevitable and it's only a matter of time.
But you can't tell me that thing isn't nice looking.

Get Shredded!
By then, I think they will be smart enough to prevent such cases. In addition, you can set a fake engine sound.

This right here, that's the first thing they're going to work on with any mods. Because they know of all the gear heads out there. They would probably have options for all aspects of the market, those that want a quiet Cadillac ride, and those that want to hear something

It looks like the demand for the electric cars is growing, they will eventually take a good market share, especially with all the laws introduced in Europe to ban fuel engines in a decade.

Things eventually are just going to go this way.
Super powers are already battling it out over minerals and metals that are going to be needed. Fighting over oil will be a thing of the past.

I prefer loud engines with turbos lol

Oh course.. I do too, especially with a muffler delete ;)
I like to hear them coming I'm all the way.. 😁

This right here, that's the first thing they're going to work on with any mods. Because they know of all the gear heads out there. They would probably have options for all aspects of the market, those that want a quiet Cadillac ride, and those that want to hear something
I agree. But, these are not the same emotions. After all, you still know that this is a fake

I prefer loud engines with turbos lol
Also replace the horn with a train horn..that really gets peoples' attention!

I never saw the reason for a short bed truck. Might as well by a SUV and take the back seat out . If a long bed truck is so retarded what do you get out of a short bed truck besides being able to load up your luggage for a vacation and even with that the cheap as cover they sell you as an extra your shit still gets wet. Why buy a vehicle when you are never really going to use 25% of the truck. Go shopping and put your stuff in the back and you will be jumping up and down in bed picking your shit up that has been rolling around since you left the parking lot. You could put your stuff inside the truck but that just defeats the whole purpose for a short bed truck. You have a short bed truck what did you ever put in the back of it? Short bed truck is just for show and for the same price I could think of 10 other SUVs I'd rather buy. But everyone has their own taste for rides and I repect yours.

Short bed truck can still haul a camping trailer... SUV cant. Short bed truck can fit four people and there ski and snowboard gear with out a rack.. Same goes for four people and mountain bikes.. Holds gear for camping a hell of a lot better if not using a camper.. Gets me and my buddies to the trail for backpacking a hell of a lot easier to. Same goes for hunting.. I guess its just depends on your lifestyle.. But if you are active like me its perfect size with out all the extra hassle of a ridiculously long truck.

Back