• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Few ?’s about blood viscosity

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure what the medical term is for thickness of your blood but I was wondering, how how often you guys donate blood to help with thick blood. Also does this come with any health dangers like stroke or heart attack? Anything else I should know?

Hematocrit. There's quite few threads here on it. I'll see if I can find you one shortly.

Jesus! How old are you? You shouldn’t be having any issues. Omegas, aspirin and a few other things keep blood thin. Mine is alwaysfine even on 16 weeks of 600mg Equipoise.

Hypercoagulability is the term you are looking for but no one uses it.

Not sure what the medical term is for thickness of your blood but I was wondering, how how often you guys donate blood to help with thick blood. Also does this come with any health dangers like stroke or heart attack? Anything else I should know?
I do double red every two months about between two different organizations.

Jesus! How old are you? You shouldn’t be having any issues. Omegas, aspirin and a few other things keep blood thin. Mine is alwaysfine even on 16 weeks of 600mg Equipoise.

I’m only 32 but I heard that blasting really makes your blood into jello and that donating blood every now and then will help…not having any issues tho. I have had literally zero side effects with my first (current) cycle, with the exception of ball shrinkage and some extra sweating

It really depends on compounds and duration..being your 1st cycle...you should be fine but bloodwork will be the way to go..Normal is 12 to 14...16 still isn't bad...now 18 and higher..better do something..at your age I really doubt it will be above 16,but everyone is different..Another reason to run Test only the first few cycles..Drol and EQ...are the worst..I think at 21 it's trashed..

Even with higher hemocrit, etc. I am still pretty sure my blood is still pretty thin. When I do frequent glucose tests I keep bleeding from finger tips. And I am constantly bumping myself against things and bleeding. A lot of that is my old man skin though.

I really want to help you MM even though I might not seems like it. It’s because I am jaded from wasting my breath here time and time again.

Don’t “think” anything about health markers. Get blood tests. Hire a coach like Montego1. He will guide you proactively instead of this reactive questioning you are doing on the forum.

I really do desire to help people but the ignorance gets tiresome.

IML Gear Cream!
Even with higher hemocrit, etc. I am still pretty sure my blood is still pretty thin. When I do frequent glucose tests I keep bleeding from finger tips. And I am constantly bumping myself against things and bleeding. A lot of that is my old man skin though.

I really want to help you MM even though I might not seems like it. It’s because I am jaded from wasting my breath here time and time again.

Don’t “think” anything about health markers. Get blood tests. Hire a coach like Montego1. He will guide you proactively instead of this reactive questioning you are doing on the forum.

I really do desire to help people but the ignorance gets tiresome.

I look at it like this..
When I give a homeless person money... if they use it on drugs..thats their choice,I tried to help ,that was my part..what they do with it isn't on me..I find that to be the same here..

We may disagree from time to time,but the collective is to help each other..and to continue to learn..Even the so Called"Carved in Stone" beliefs need to be challenged at times..and a healthy discussion is always enlightening..I for one continue to learn from you crazy Bastards..

Thanks man I think hemoacrit was what I was looking for. What is a double red?
Double Red or power red is when they just take your red cells, thats what you need to reduce when your hemoglobin/hematocrit is high. They usually only let you do it every 4 months so I use two different places so I can do it more often.

Actually hematocrit values drop when you get older, and most people I know who run cycles donate blood, especially on certain compounds. A lot of variables control a individual’s rbc. Neither aspirin nor omegas will lower rbc. Aspirin will help with some of the side effects but only donating blood or specific drugs like hydroxyurea will lower your rbc.

High RBC is not good for you...

OP if your feeling fatigued, having headaches, high resting heart rate, or shortness of breath donate blood. Oil change is all you need bro.

If you take steroids, donate blood. If you don't take steroids, donate blood. It's kind of like an oil change. There's is also a constant shortage of blood, so donating also helps the greater good.

just higher test raises mine, for an extended duration, like 300mg for 8 months or 600mg for 10 weeks will make it to the point where I need to donate. If i stay on low levels of test (100-200 pw) it doesn't go up even with other compounds in the mix.

Too much has been made of hematocrit levels.

I agree you should be concerned and no matter what do donate blood. But you are not looking at a jello situation.

When I am at higher elevations my hematocrit goes up to 56 or so because of thinner air. Nothing anyone can do about it.

The best part about donating blood is it is a very healthy thing to do long term as it removes oxidation from your cardiovascular system and helps lower chances of arteriosclerosis, stroke or heart attack.

checking platelets and ferritin levels are the most important thing when it comes knowing if you need to donate blood

if those are elevated donate if not you dont need to worry

If you take steroids, donate blood. If you don't take steroids, donate blood. It's kind of like an oil change. There's is also a constant shortage of blood, so donating also helps the greater good.

Simple, sound advice right here.
Donate 3-4 times per year and you will be fine regarding high RBC counts. My RBC counts were consistently in the 16 range and once I started donating regularly, they dropped and stayed at 14.

Just thought I'd add want my last C Dr. said about RBC..I was donating but with all the pin holes and collapsed veins it was becoming a problem..He asked me if I felt better after..No...Did my BP go down..No

He said stop donating..."I said what?"..and he knew about my gear use..I said explain..He told me it will stabilise at some point..and it did..around 16..

Just though I'd add that perspective.. interesting

Back