• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fitness Model Deniz Saypinar Banned from American Airlines Flight

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Matt Weik There are some things that just make you shake your head these days. If you pay attention to what’s going on in the world, you would know that issues with airlines have been increasing steadily. It seems like every week we are hearing about something happening on a plane or airport in

Read More...

I hope she files a huge lawsuit.

Wow...that is pretty crazy. Of all the issues they've had on airplanes lately, this would never even register.

Fit chicks prohibited. Fat, smelly cows in pajamas and screaming babies encouraged.

I am sure it was after the TSA, had to check her & pat her down! Those bastages have made me miss 3 intl flights pulling me out of line , strip searching, and rifling through all my stuff!
Then the US did it 5 min later after the Canadians did it! Smh . Ridiculous, whenever I get to Japan or Aus, other...they don’t even check me as I’m coming in and a lot of times get pics w me! So much cooler than US/CD guys.

Max

I like Deniz a lot. But we know the weird strict rules on a plane, why even take the chance. If your questioning wearing something on a plane, you probably shouldn’t wear it.

Back