• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Violent BEARDED Extremist Arrested

IML Gear Cream!
Your racist white guy with a beard threads say otherwise.

You think trump is racist because he’s white.

Then there’s this….
https://youtu.be/hBuoHXvLO1I

This is who you support. You wanna see a clown look in the mirror.

So.. No real example huh?
Yeah.. I didn't think so babe.
You and dingle berry Admin oughta say sorry now, no?
Projections will get u nowhere.

Oh boy...
Why?
Cuz I said white privledge does exist?
Thats how I see it.
To say it does not is weird.
Say what u want tho...
I know I'm not racist.

Golly...is that how white people sound when they say racist things? Those white devils might indeed be racist.

Your posts are chock full of contradictions. But hey, I can't tell sometimes when you're just being a dick (as you say) or being genuine.

Yeah u can and u know it.
Nobody here truly believes I'm a racist.
It's a talking point you all bring up because I'm the new Beastmode to some of you.
AGAIN..
POST JUST ONE EXAMPLE.

Yeah u can and u know it.
Nobody here truly believes I'm a racist.
It's a talking point you all bring up because I'm the new Beastmode to some of you.
AGAIN..
POST JUST ONE EXAMPLE.

😂....damn I almost posted that earlier. Was pretty obvious, especially with some.... boy how dare you speak in complete sentences round here

I know.. I better dumb it down a little for the masses.

Where?
Repost my exact post where I said something racist.
Not ur far reaching interpretation of me being racist.
An ACTUAL post of me being racist.
I'll wait

Where?
Repost my exact post where I said something racist.
Not ur far reaching interpretation of me being racist.
An ACTUAL post of me being racist.
I'll wait

Why am I and every person that voted for Trump automatically a racist according to you?

Why am I and every person that voted for Trump automatically a racist according to you?

Thankfully the word means nothing these days. Except in LibturdVille, land of the retards.
They seem to love the word, and they are the biggest racists (their term) around.

So.. Now.. No more projection?
Now ur just straight up lying?
That's fucked up.
(really)

Get Shredded!
Everybody on this planet is a little racist. To deny that is to deny human nature. Biological survival instincts. It is what it is... we all feel more comfortable around people that look like us. That’s why I’m so good with dogs. I can truly be me when I’m with my pack.

Everybody holding a degree of hate and prejudice in their heart is absolutely true as "every inclination of man is bad from his youth up` (Gen.8:21) I just dont understand why people just accept that and don't try to be better men and root it out as much as possible, seems lazy, weak and selfish. When did men stop trying to set the example and actually be men, carrying the burdens of others and being the one to be wrong even when right. The problem is everybody is so selfishly fighting for their own rights.

when the leftist morons told our sons it was bad to be masculine. Toxic even. The powers that be need division... could you imagine how scared they’d be if we banded together and caused a serious “insurrection”.

babylon would fall.... Babylon will fall, again.

So.. No real example huh?
Yeah.. I didn't think so babe.
You and dingle berry Admin oughta say sorry now, no?
Projections will get u nowhere.

Only you liberals here can deny the facts right in front of your faces, even the ones from your own brain lol.

when the leftist morons told our sons it was bad to be masculine. Toxic even. The powers that be need division... could you imagine how scared they’d be if we banded together and caused a serious “insurrection”.

babylon would fall.... Babylon will fall, again.

Crazy how obvious it is that this is going on but these guys still can’t see it.

Kinda like how you weirdo Trump supporters proclaim his innocence even when it's apparent he's EXACTLY the piece of shit he appears to be?

You’re right, that uncivilized animalistic behavior makes more sense coming from a black guy. I guess that post about men being better men only applies to some.

In reply to the B-Rad ....

I own a 970 Ford Maverick that is wicked...I can't post it because it would identify me immediately. Close to 75k in it with me doing all the work except paint. I did the metal work, custom panels, interior, Engine, Trans, Custom suspension, rear end....etc....

Love those cars...

In reply to the B-Rad ....

I own a 970 Ford Maverick that is wicked...I can't post it because it would identify me immediately. Close to 75k in it with me doing all the work except paint. I did the metal work, custom panels, interior, Engine, Trans, Custom suspension, rear end....etc....

Love those cars...

I bet you $100 you could post it and I still wouldn’t know who you are…..

Racism is a made up word. Like animals, people like to stay tight with their own. Who they are comfortable with.
Prison is real-life. You see how they hang with their own kind? Law of the (concrete) jungle?

It is what it is, its not "racism". People come from different places around the world, which in fact can be more like a different planet at times.
(Muzzies in head-diapers, praising Allah, while they execute people, yeah, I dont get that).
Gang bangers running around Chicongo, shooting it up like crazy, yeah, I dont get that, Ill stick with my kind.
White-redneck Meth-Heads?? yeah, I dont get that, Ill stick to my kind.

My kind also includes my once a week (for legs) training partner who happens to be of the dark-skinned variety. He also doesnt get that shit. (Chicago, Gangs, Crack, BLM, etc).

Libturdz can call it what they want, but its just normal behavior by people who want to be left alone...

Back