• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Violent BEARDED Extremist Arrested

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Attachments

• 738d5cae-800e-44c8-9469-515f4fdc81fd-Trask_pic.jpg
    738d5cae-800e-44c8-9469-515f4fdc81fd-Trask_pic.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 80
Who does he look like he voted for?

Ride em cowgirl...
Do u have a beard?

Ewww.
Gross!
Tmi

Even the biggest snowflake, man-bun, skinny jean ANTIFA-Turdz all have beards these days, foolish looking kvnt cookie-cutters...
(Matches their man-purse).

IML Gear Cream!
OK.. I read it.
But one thing has nothing to do with the other.
Are u implying he had something to do with the kidnapping scheme?
It appears he's just a woman beater uper.

He definitely looks like a pickle smoker.

This came out today too:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kenbensinger/michigan-kidnapping-gretchen-whitmer-fbi-informant

JUST IN - FBI informants were involved in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot to kidnap Michigan’s governor Whitmer, starting with its inception.

An examination of the case by BuzzFeed News also reveals that some of those informants, acting under the direction of the FBI, played a far larger role than has previously been reported. Working in secret, they did more than just passively observe and report on the actions of the suspects. Instead, they had a hand in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot, starting with its inception. The extent of their involvement raises questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy without them.

FBI literally orchestrated the entire thing and talked some weak brains into going along.

Hmm... Well this is interesting now isn't it?
Not looking good for the FBI.

lol they are just as bad as the atf . There are plenty of times that the atf does the same stuff . They like to send their guys undercover and than offer to sell or supply people with machine guns . I mean who doesn’t like a machine gun.

This came out today too:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kenbensinger/michigan-kidnapping-gretchen-whitmer-fbi-informant

JUST IN - FBI informants were involved in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot to kidnap Michigan’s governor Whitmer, starting with its inception.

An examination of the case by BuzzFeed News also reveals that some of those informants, acting under the direction of the FBI, played a far larger role than has previously been reported. Working in secret, they did more than just passively observe and report on the actions of the suspects. Instead, they had a hand in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot, starting with its inception. The extent of their involvement raises questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy without them.

otherwise known as entrapment.... but ya know dems do not care about following laws...

Glad to see you are being reasonable on this one. I get it we both post shit posts for fun but sometimes it's good to be serious. This is definitely not looking good for all involved. I mean my father taught me one thing I will always thank him for. If you are going to do something that will shame the family name, or land you in prison for a long time or the death penalty. DO it alone. Never speak of it to anybody, take it to your grave. So far so good. Then again I only have one thing on my conscious such as this.

Who does he look like he voted for?

I don't know if you're just joking or why you always make these comments about white bearded men being Trump supporters, I guess you are the racist one?

Get Shredded!
I'm ALWAYS reasonable.
If they set these dumb fucks up.. I dunno how liable they'd actually be.
They'll get them hemmed up on some conspiracy to commit something or other.. Who knows.
One verrrrrry Interesting take away from that aricle is this:
Claiming government entrapment is a common strategy in domestic terrorism cases — in part because it is among the only available defenses if prosecutors have evidence from extensive surveillance. Such defenses usually fail, and most domestic terrorism defendants are convicted

I dunno if I'm buying that these guys are so innocent, but I do see the huge problem with the FBI and these people.
What would the government gain by randomly picking people to set up a fucking kidnapping tho?
I know u guys are all somewhat anti government... But why would they set them up?

I'm ALWAYS reasonable.
They'll get them hemmed up on some conspiracy to commit something or other.. Who knows.
Claiming government entrapment is a common strategy in domestic terrorism cases — in part because it is among the only available defenses if prosecutors have evidence from extensive surveillance. Such defenses usually fail, and most domestic terrorism defendants are convicted

I dunno if I'm buying that these guys are so innocent, but I do see the huge problem with the FBI and these people.
What would the government gain by randomly picking people to set up a fucking kidnapping tho?
I know u guys are all somewhat anti government... But why would they set them up?

im not a conspiracy theorist but there is a lot verifiable cases where the fbi, cia, etc have done crazy terrible and crazy shit like that.
There’s one case where they actually lured and turned a guy into a terrorist and set him up with a fake bomb and once they coerced him into hitting the button to set it off they arrested him. He’s spending the rest of his life in a federal prison.

As to why, I think it’s to create fear in order to push through new laws and create more dependence on the government

Last edited:
I'm ALWAYS reasonable.

Three reasons off the top of my head: One, it makes them look like they are doing their job (in a big way). Two, it makes an example of out of a group so others will chill the fuck out. Three, it can be played in the political arena (and 100% is right now).

I don't know if you're just joking or why you always make these comments about white bearded men being Trump supporters, I guess you are the racist one?

$100 says kilsong has a fap folder full of bearded white dudes (who are probably on the juice).

Three reasons off the top of my head: One, it makes them look like they are doing their job (in a big way). Two, it makes an example of out of a group so others will chill the fuck out. Three, it can be played in the political arena (and 100% is right now).

i edited my response but: to create fear to push through laws and create more reliance on the government. It’s all about power abd control

I'm ALWAYS reasonable.

Why would they create the crack epidemic in the 80s? It’s all about money, power, and control

Why would they create the crack epidemic in the 80s? It’s all about money, power, and control

The CIA was actually making money off the crack coming into the US in the 80's.

i edited my response but: to create fear to push through laws and create more reliance on the government. It’s all about power abd control

I'm out of "thanks" at the moment, but exactly this. That is a better explanation of when I said the "political arena" which was pretty general.

Back