• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Violent BEARDED Extremist Arrested

Get Shredded!
U said
"
Still, I for one never cared about race..house being shot up by niggers..."

Which is fucker?

It's called if the shoe fits mate.... They acted like niggers, so they were. It's YOUR culture not mine. Gangster culture. WHen I say I do not care about race, I do not. I have dated every race on the planet at least twice. I have seen where the hatred comes from and most of it is from niggers. Black people are cool as fuck. There is a difference. The question is are you black or a nigger? They are not mutually exclusive either, hence the term wiggers for white boys acting like 90's gangsters. It's a culture problem. I noticed you avoided all the abuse I took... to get your quip in... good job.

Ur hopeless.
I hope u find inner peace.
Me??
I sleep well at night with no bile in my heart.

White men have become the most hated and attacked entity in modern times. You as a black male should be able to understand as it was you not so long ago.....

Still, I for one never cared about race, but I will tell you the most racist people I ever encountered were in fact black people from America.

I have brought this up prior but I will tell the tale in full the pertinent parts anyways.

Ran away at 15 because alcoholic father and house being shot up by wiggers and niggers. That's the truth of what they were. They came from other high schools and even many young adults. I never understood ,at the time, why a small 15 year old like myself was such a threat? Looking back it was because I was a few of those brave enough to stand against many. I mocked them openly every chance I could and did it with a fucking smile and no visible concerns. They attacked anybody and everybody who didn't bow down to them. Having been beat by a built like a brick shit house father drunkard for years. Pain was nothing to me. In fact I learned to enjoy it. It drove my hate for years. Still does to a point. I go there when I need to, I control that monster now...

I ended up meeting A Jamaican who was cool as fuck, saw me as a rough diamond and an opportunity. He made me finish high school, got me to be state champ wrestler, got me into boxing and Jujitsu. I asked him why help a white boy? He responded" I help boys become men. Maybe not good men by societies standards, but men nevertheless" (that's an exact quote). He realized having a white guy could open business opportunities and I could go were they could not. Yes, I got used to a degree but he taught me many things about the nature of people. Never to trust anybody too much, but to have an open heart and help those we can and that truly need it. Seems contradictory but if one assesses life in general there are many contradictions.

Even though I was "accepted" I was treated like dirt. I was called the "White Devil Boy" at first. Then I was called Slave or "Kavali's White puppet". He never called me those things and just said "if you are my puppet or slave then so are they". "You are equal". He was very wise. Not somebody you would think would lead a gang with 80 plus members 79 plus black and 1 white. I grew to love this man as a father.

The rest of the 79 to 88 members (all he would allow for some odd reason never told me why) though he did call us The crazy 88 at times. My chin hit the floor when I heard the Crazy 88 in Kill Bill the movie years later. I have no reason for this oddity. No known link. Just was what he called us.

Those others members were cordial at best, at first out of respect for Kavali. The neighborhood not so much. They called me everything but my name. Then when they saw me basically become Kavali's adopted son living at his posh house and driving his cars, taking his sister out when ever she wanted. I became her body guard. Her only body guard. I was only 18 at the time. She asked when I was 17, Kavali said "No he is too young yet, At 18 he will be ready". I think he knew she liked me. She was 9 years older than me. He didn't want a scandal, even he had certain reservations. What we did as two consenting adults was not his affair and said as much. But a child in his care (not legally of course) wouldn't do. Yes, I have some injuries from protecting her. There were those that would do harm to her to get to Kavali. My first encounter was the worst. I did not assess a situation correctly. Kavali was pissed. Ultimately, I asked forgiveness and his sister begged him. From that day forward I never made another tactical error. I rose through the ranks as an Enforcer until 21ish. There was times Charissa his sister and I turned cold. So I dated many women during this time. Then she asked me to marry her. This was odd to me. I liked her, would have been a great wife if not the sister of a gangster. I knew what I wanted but did not know how to get out. We started dating again nevertheless.

It is here to where I got to the meat on the bones of this story. I doubt many read this . I know so many here think I am full of shit. I suppose I could post pics from these days. I have a few showing very criminal behavior by yours truly. I'm not ignorant, crazy perhaps, but never ignorant. I really only talk about this now because Kavali died in prison peacefully at age 57 a few months back. His heart...gave out...

I knew things were about to change. I smelled it. I felt it. The fuzz was coming, and Kavali knew it too. He changed, started distrusting everybody even his sister. He would have other members follow others members. Nobody was exempt. It was strange seeing a man once so sure of everything become so paranoid. I do not know all the specifics. What saved me was the gang turning on me. Because they were jelly of me for being Kavali's adopted son, and soon to be Brother-in-law.

So about 5 or 6 of them caught me in a local water hole I went to. I got sauced. I typically did not, but that night I was determining my future. Little did I know it was already determined. They grabbed me from behind. I was usually hyper aware, not that night. I just didn't care anymore. I wanted out. Felt pressured to get married into a situation I knew I could not get out of. She was a worthy woman her heart was made of gold. Still, I had reservations. They beat me mercilessly. I was in and out of consciousness at least a few times. At the end one of them pulled his 9mm and stuck in my mouth. He said the following "Revali's Slave, you do not deserve a black queen such as her, she will never be yours, you are a white piece of shit, used to make us black men richer, and we no longer need you, Ravali be damned".....end quote
It seared into my brain, and I will never forget the amount of hate in his eyes, and how his voice was full of vitriol.

He pulled the trigger. Lucky for me he didn't chamber a round. He looked surprised. I heard sirens coming and passed out again. I woke up 10 days later. I walked out another 4 days after that. I left that area. I got a job as an Auto Tech which I already did part time prior for some of Ravali's people as a kid until I became her body guard.

Anyways I meet my wife a few months later. I then moved to phoenix for a year, because word was I was being hunted buy the rest of the old crew that did not go down when Ravali got busted. They blamed me, said I snitched and ran. If they only knew the truth. I never snitched......never would. I heard most moved on eventually and made my way back home in time for Xmas. I married my wife two weeks later. Never looked back. She has accepted my flaws and knows my past 100. She knows what I am capable of but always sees how big a heart I have despite all I have been through. She calms me and keeps me headed in the right direction. I have no regrets.

This organization ran the largest cocaine ring at the time in the midwest. It was only through court papers did I learn Revali was not his real name. He too was adopted. I think that is why he took me in. Despite all this I think fondly of him and his sister. I still love his sister. Oddly, she went on to become a low level movie star. First time I saw her was in a shitty B-Flick movie. I was astounded to say the least. No I will not tell you any movies she was in. I do not Dox people out of respect.

The point of this story is that not all Black people are bad or racist, but many are and I am tired of hearing they aint.

I will never ever hear anybody say black people can not be racist, or hateful towards other races and not correct them.

I thank you for your time if you read this in full.

Damn I hope you copy and pasted.

Damn I hope you copy and pasted.

No I wrote that all in one sitting. Yes, it is true. I only bring it up to show the hypocrisy of some Black people's attitude toward anybody not black. Kilsong didn't disappoint either.....his true "colors" came shining through. It's a shame, I thought he had potential...

I did things I am not proud of. I hurt many who deserved it, many that did not. I always held back on the one's not deserving at least from my perspective. My job was to collect money at times, set "members strait" on Revali's desire. Too protect Charissa from those that would attack a woman to get to a man they could not. I was also called bulldog by many. Because I'm an ugly bastard (even I admit this freely, but I can talk, and got other talents lol) and like a bull dog I would bite and not let go. I am not over big. Just 5ft 8. But I always walked around at 195 to 205lbs in those days. I power lifted as well as did the aforementioned wrestling,Jujitsu and Boxing. I was dangerous, but I was not invincible. It aint like the fucking movies and anybody who has fought knows this... I didn't win them all. Got my ass handed to me a few times. I'm still dangerous just less so as old age, and injuries take their toll. I can tell you even now my reputation proceeds me. Plus I open carry a .357 magnum and occasionally a Gurkha Kukri(my knife of choice) as an invite to those that think old age will allow them to beat the champ...(lol not really you know what I mean though). Always a young buck trying to capitalize on what some old timer did years ago.

What some of you may find harder to believe is around 2009 to 2012 I worked with the police locally to clean up the gangs in the area I live now. I knew their ways, as such I get a free pass more times than not if the old me comes out to play....

The area is pretty good now. No more shootings or knifings every day. Just a few yearly under a dozen or so. Drugs are limited, but some of still goes on, never gonna stop that. My old area as member of said gang is still pretty bad. Racist as ever, criminals are king, drugs are the King maker...

A lot has been said here and I am not going to quote anyone, but what I will say is racist people are typically the ones that go around calling others racist.

kilsong I don't think you're a bad person, but you are very racist towards "white" people it shows in everything you post here.

No I wrote that all in one sitting. Yes, it is true. I only bring it up to show the hypocrisy of some Black people's attitude toward anybody not black. Kilsong didn't disappoint either.....his true "colors" came shining through. It's a shame, I thought he had potential...

I did things I am not proud of. I hurt many who deserved it, many that did not. I always held back on the one's not deserving at least from my perspective. My job was to collect money at times, set "members strait" on Revali's desire. Too protect Charissa from those that would attack a woman to get to a man they could not. I was also called bulldog by many. Because I'm an ugly bastard (even I admit this freely, but I can talk, and got other talents lol) and like a bull dog I would bite and not let go. I am not over big. Just 5ft 8. But I always walked around at 195 to 205lbs in those days. I power lifted as well as did the aforementioned wrestling,Jujitsu and Boxing. I was dangerous, but I was not invincible. It aint like the fucking movies and anybody who has fought knows this... I didn't win them all. Got my ass handed to me a few times. I'm still dangerous just less so as old age, and injuries take their toll. I can tell you even now my reputation proceeds me. Plus I open carry a .357 magnum and occasionally a Gurkha Kukri(my knife of choice) as an invite to those that think old age will allow them to beat the champ...(lol not really you know what I mean though). Always a young buck trying to capitalize on what some old timer did years ago.

What some of you may find harder to believe is around 2009 to 2012 I worked with the police locally to clean up the gangs in the area I live now. I knew their ways, as such I get a free pass more times than not if the old me comes out to play....

The area is pretty good now. No more shootings or knifings every day. Just a few yearly under a dozen or so. Drugs are limited, but some of still goes on, never gonna stop that. My old area as member of said gang is still pretty bad. Racist as ever, criminals are king, drugs are the King maker...

Hypocrisy knows no color. I will say homie that the only time I ever hear of pale faces having trouble in situations like yours, and I know quite a few here in the Bay, was they was runnin around trying to act black and all thuggish trying to fit in. And really who can respect that? Sounds like you were just a means to an end and thought it was more..considering your associates, it was just business. Nothing personal

Last edited:
Ur hopeless.
I hope u find inner peace.
Me??
I sleep well at night with no bile in my heart.

I typically sleep just fine. I have zero regrets. I realized long ago, there is no normal life....JUST LIFE. Sometimes we get swept up and caught in things we would not have otherwise. Still, lessons are learned, the heart of man is forged by these circumstances. I have went on to be a good man. I help many that never even know. Because my word locally is respected. If I tell somebody to stop harassing somebody or else... well, you get the picture. I use my past as a Hammer to shape a better future for myself and those around me. The young lads come to me for advice. If they listen, they succeed. I have paid money for schooling for them even. I am not well off but blessed to have what I have. It is why i finally took my own advice to better myself and start Nursing school. I realized I am more than a "killer"(technically I am but only once that I am sure of and it was self defense and I wish I got that man help instead of how it turned out) I am also a healer. I have natural empathy due to the hardships I suffered.

I can wipe another mans ass and do it with pride because I know some day I will be that old man and I hope I get the same respect. I had a patient during clinicals that had given up on life. Stopped getting showers, stopped taking care of himself, the staff neglected him. I raised hell....

His catheter was caked in "grossness", he smelled like a garbage heap, and would not look me in the eyes. I knew what he needed. He needed another man to talk too. So we did.... and I told him my life story over 4 weeks. By week 5 he was living again. Taking showers, brushing his teeth, and his catheter was clean as a whistle because he made sure they cleaned it right. By week 6 my last week, He was transferring to Assisted living. I do not care what any of you think of me, I held man and we both cried tears of fucking joy. I have purpose in my life finally.... I know my calling now. But it took the long path to get here, none of which I regret. I have had many long time nurses tell me my bed side manners surpass most nurses they know. I see it myself, but it makes me sad. Because I wanted to believe that moist nurses were good people. The truth is many start that way but get jaded, because they have had easy lives and now it seems like shit due to their job. I will never get jaded, because I have seen the worst in men...

Hypocrisy knows no color. I will say homie that the only time I ever hear of pale faces having trouble in situations like yours, and I know quite a few here in the Bay, was they was runnin around trying to act black and all thuggish trying to fit in. And really who can respect that? Sounds like you were just a means to an end and thought it was more..considering your associates, it was just business. Nothing personal

You may be correct on some of that I freely admit I was used by Ravali but he did show me kindness few ever did.
I never acted black though. I was always a country cowboy..... hated white guys that acted like that...

A lot has been said here and I am not going to quote anyone, but what I will say is racist people are typically the ones that go around calling others racist.

kilsong I don't think you're a bad person, but you are very racist towards "white" people it shows in everything you post here.

Oh boy...
Why?
Cuz I said white privledge does exist?
Thats how I see it.
To say it does not is weird.
Say what u want tho...
I know I'm not racist.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh boy...
Why?
Cuz I said white privledge does exist?
Thats how I see it.
To say it does not is weird.
Say what u want tho...
I know I'm not racist.

No it's not just anyone thing you said, it's everything you say, it all has a racist undertone and you are the only one here constantly calling everyone else racist.

If you believe 10% of the global population controls the other 90%, then you have to also agree that the race that is in the driver seat is supreme. At least temporarily. That’s the narrative the leftist morons push to create division.

a white democrat is indeed racist.

White power

No it's not just anyone thing you said, it's everything you say, it all has a racist undertone and you are the only one here constantly calling everyone else racist.

You sir, are an idiot.
When I post 'that's racist' randomly - with no other context-as I've done many times on many threads, it's clearly me just stirring the pot.
I've said it as a response to others who's post ARENT EVEN REMOTELY racist.
Ill give u an example because I see u ain't to bright..

ADMIN : 'I prefer pancakes over waffles'

KILSONG: 'That's racist'.

It's called me being a dick.
Kinda like how you're being a dick by suggesting I'm racist.
You don't believe it, but u say it anyway.
I hope this clears this up for you.
I'd like to thank u for your continued support during these sensitive, trying times.
-kil
#BLM
#AntifaROCKS
#blackpride
#killthewhiteman
#asiantwinksfuckingtasteYUMMY

Last edited:
I think the best thing we can do to rid the world racism is fuck and breed black women so all people are mixed. Yes this strategy goes both ways and black have already started. Blacks tend to choose used up, fat, trashy white girls no one wants anyway so it's just a win all the way around. If you truly want to end racism you will do your part and help me and others fuck and breed with all races until we are all mixed. BTW, I have unvaccinated sperm, so yeah, Im ready.

I think the best thing we can do to rid the world racism is fuck and breed black women so all people are mixed. Yes this strategy goes both ways and black have already started. Blacks tend to choose used up, fat, trashy white girls no one wants anyway so it's just a win all the way around. If you truly want to end racism you will do your part and help me and others fuck and breed with all races until we are all mixed. BTW, I have unvaccinated sperm, so yeah, Im ready.
I’d imagine most of us here probably don’t active swimmers

All people are mixed. It's better that way and the way it was intended. Hardier and better looking stock usually.

Pale faces, act black, lololol. Gee I wonder what you mean by that.

You sir, are an idiot.
When I post 'that's racist' randomly - with no other context-as I've done many times on many threads, it's clearly me just stirring the pot.
I've said it as a response to others who's post ARENT EVEN REMOTELY racist.
Ill give u an example because I see u ain't to bright..

ADMIN : 'I prefer pancakes over waffles'

KILSONG: 'That's racist'.

It's called me being a dick.
Kinda like how you're being a dick by suggesting I'm racist.
You don't believe it, but u say it anyway.
I hope this clears this up for you.
I'd like to thank u for your continued support during these sensitive, trying times.
-kil
#BLM
#AntifaROCKS
#blackpride
#killthewhiteman
#asiantwinksfuckingtasteYUMMY

You can backtrack all you want but it’s no secret where you stand. You might have some of these guys fooled but not me. It’s the liberal minded people of the forum and the country in general that are racist. Skin color is all they ever talk about. It’s one of the reasons you hate trump so save your bullshit.

I believe everyone has a little racism in them. It's natural. As long as it doesn't develop into discriminatory action, how one person feels about another should have no effect. I don't care how anyone feels about me, and no one should give a fuck about how I feel about them. As long as I don't practice discrimination towards you and you don't do so towards me, who fucking cares? If I get upset because you called me a name, that's my problem and likewise, if I call you a name and you get upset, that's your problem. Some say that the word, nigger is hurtful. So what? It's only hurtful if you let it be so. If I call someone a nigger and they get upset, they have empowered the word and they have empowered me. They have granted me control over their emotions. If they just brush it off and say, "wow, what an ignorant dumb fuck you are" then they have empowered themselves and taken all the wind out of my sails. Whatever happened to the old adage, sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. We need to revive it.

Get Shredded!
I believe everyone has a little racism in them. It's natural. As long as it doesn't develop into discriminatory action, how one person feels about another should have no effect. I don't care how anyone feels about me, and no one should give a fuck about how I feel about them. As long as I don't practice discrimination towards you and you don't do so towards me, who fucking cares? If I get upset because you called me a name, that's my problem and likewise, if I call you a name and you get upset, that's your problem. Some say that the word, nigger is hurtful. So what? It's only hurtful if you let it be so. If I call someone a nigger and they get upset, they have empowered the word and they have empowered me. They have granted me control over their emotions. If they just brush it off and say, "wow, what an ignorant dumb fuck you are" then they have empowered themselves and taken all the wind out of my sails. Whatever happened to the old adage, sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. We need to revive it.

Everybody holding a degree of hate and prejudice in their heart is absolutely true as "every inclination of man is bad from his youth up` (Gen.8:21) I just dont understand why people just accept that and don't try to be better men and root it out as much as possible, seems lazy, weak and selfish. When did men stop trying to set the example and actually be men, carrying the burdens of others and being the one to be wrong even when right. The problem is everybody is so selfishly fighting for their own rights.

You can backtrack all you want but it’s no secret where you stand. You might have some of these guys fooled but not me. It’s the liberal minded people of the forum and the country in general that are racist. Skin color is all they ever talk about. It’s one of the reasons you hate trump so save your bullshit.

Listen clown..
U don't know me and I don't know you.
You have no idea about my views on race relations other than what I post here.
Nothing I have EVER said was racist.
But since u know everything.. Go ahead and post just ONE example of where I've said something RACIST against any race.
I stand by every fucking word I've ever said.
Go ahead... Post an example or go back in ur barn and get back to fucking your goats.
Bitch

I'm going to Costco now.. I'll be back later to see your post.
Same goes for that other fuck Admin.
Post ONE EXAMPLE.

I'm going to Costco now.. I'll be back later to see your post.
Same goes for that other fuck Admin.
Post ONE EXAMPLE.

be careful those evil racist redneck Trump supporting white people go there.

Listen clown..
U don't know me and I don't know you.
You have no idea about my views on race relations other than what I post here.
Nothing I have EVER said was racist.
But since u know everything.. Go ahead and post just ONE example of where I've said something RACIST against any race.
I stand by every fucking word I've ever said.
Go ahead... Post an example or go back in ur barn and get back to fucking your goats.
Bitch

Your racist white guy with a beard threads say otherwise.

You think trump is racist because he’s white.

Then there’s this….
https://youtu.be/hBuoHXvLO1I

This is who you support. You wanna see a clown look in the mirror.

4b81ade0369c329b9759b16c7d4e963d.jpg

You’re right, that uncivilized animalistic behavior makes more sense coming from a black guy. I guess that post about men being better men only applies to some.

But let’s not forget the Jan 6 “insurrection” and all those “violent” unarmed Trump supporters.

You’re right, that uncivilized animalistic behavior makes more sense coming from a black guy. I guess that post about men being better men only applies to some.

It applies to all. How did you come to that conclusion son?

Back