• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Early morning motivation

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So any of you early morning guys. How do you do it?

Here's my normal day for the last forever. Be at work by 6. Get off at 3ish. Go home prep meals for the wife,go to baseball practice, help with homework during school, laundry, clean, dinner. Leave for gym at 830 get home 10-1045 depending on workout and I'm usually in bed by 11-1130. Now that my daughter is powerlifting again I don't get to lift at night due to spotting her and making sure she's doing shit right. So I thought "wifey, let's go to the gym before work. You do fasted cardio and I'll lift So I can spot her at night." Great idea except for the getting up at 345 to get there by 415-430 and I still don't get home from the gym until 10-1045 so sleep is scarce.

Do I just deal with not enough sleep or what else can I do?

Sorry but you have to deal with no sleep. I finish concrete for a living and for along time i was hitting the gym at 345am myself its tuff but at least the gym is all yours at that time. My beat advice is try to go to bed and get up at the same time everyday even weekends to get your body acclimated to it. Good luck

Sorry but you have to deal with no sleep. I finish concrete for a living and for along time i was hitting the gym at 345am myself its tuff but at least the gym is all yours at that time. My beat advice is try to go to bed and get up at the same time everyday even weekends to get your body acclimated to it. Good luck
Thanks man. But our gym is alot busier at 4am than at night lol. Guess I'll just deal with it

UP until a 2 months ago When my neck injury kicked in... I was up by 3:00 A.M. everyday in the gym by 4:30 a.m. Work out till 6 a.m. go eat breakfast then hit college or home to study. It does get exhausting. Still i would rather that then not doing it, such as now... hope to start training again in a few weeks if the epidural takes if not. Surgery asap...

SD OR Drol
An hr before..I could chew nails

Currently work from 6am to 8pm most days with 2 jobs, been thinking of waking up around 4am to hit the gym but afraid I won’t get enough sleep lol

Jocko.... He will get u motivated, read a few of his books, u will get pumped

The Code
93b197976ca659c8ada68304527c3525.jpg
8e68280dec1d1f260b403209ff7e0c4c.jpg

Last edited:
Young lives are not easy..kids are demanding..money never seems to go as far as yesterday..and that damn thing called Work..

But families with special needs kids never sleep and worry every minute..Luckily my kids came out perfect but I've had friends that weren't so lucky..But they still make it work..

I guess my point is..you don't know how you can do something until you Really see people doing the impossible..

I’m usually up by 5-5:15 heading for the gym by 5:45. I set my coffee pot up the night before and get all my shit laid out before going to bed. When i wake up i slug down a cup of coffee and if the motivation really isn’t there i throw on some David Goggins or Jocko Willink. Plus a scoop of 400mg of caffeine straight to the face helps too

Pissed off motivates me...
And Brother I have had truck load of shit in this life..
But that Iron takes it all away..it my medicine..my church..my only Peace..

Back