• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I got Lasix surgery done best choice ever

weazel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to share a little piece of my life to you folks just this week has been a life changer..I went this week to get Lasix done on my eyes holy fuck guys! They laid me down on a table held my eye open with a clasp numbed my eye up good with a liquid solution. A machine with a tube came down over my eye covering it I saw some leds then more in the center then 1 bright 1 in the middle as it got closer to my eye. This thing is pressing pressure up against my eyeball they then cut the flap of my eye lid which I felt even numb then pull it back. The machine rises does the other side, while it's doing that my vision is blurry in the cut eye I then start going black I am now blind completely...anxiety rises he says remember you'll be blind for a bit he then lasers some into my eyeball flops the flaps down does his thing I'm done. Boom 15min I go from I can't see past my fingertips to completely blind to 20/20 in 15 fucking minutes.... ride home was hell felt like chili pepper in the eyes can't touch can't do drops nadda, then off to bed with Valium. Next day is better and better I'm now day 3 I think I'm completely fine just have to keep taking my drops for 3wks. I highly recommend to anyone who has bad vision I can't wait to box and shoot! By the time I'm healed I should have 20/15 or whatever equivalent is perfect, I can see things better than any glasses or contacts I ever had this is amazing!

I hear you might see star shaped halos around lights for some time afterwards. Debating doing this myself but not sure if it will benefit me as I am farsighted and even trying to look at my phone 1 foot from my face I see just blur. Bought these ridiculously expensive reading glasses that are frameless with titanium wire hooks and can see even a computer screen nice and clear and magnified with the blue rays filtered out.

Also that numbing agent can temporarily blind you as it will also deaden the optic nerve. Was once (temporarily) blinded some years ago when dentist injected too much novocaine and too far up into my jaw that some leaked into the area where optic nerve is for my right eye, so I am sure that this can happen with lasix too.

Get it go find a place that does free exams mine was, total cost was $3800 out the door. They tell you if your eligible thru just a simple eye exam nothing crazy, I saw halos lightly the 1st day nothing bad. Women look soooo much better now been spitting game the whole time.

Get it go find a place that does free exams mine was, total cost was $3800 out the door. They tell you if your eligible thru just a simple eye exam nothing crazy, I saw halos lightly the 1st day nothing bad. Women look soooo much better now been spitting game the whole time.

They're all 10's when you can't see them. Until they start talking.

I got vision insurance so will take a look at my policy to see how much is covered, but $3-4K is about the ballpark.

Seems women look skinny when you are almost blind as a bat then turn to land whales once you get eye surgery...

Back