• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anadrol?

Anchordaddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What have been your experiences? Running 500sust/300 deca currently and considering adding 50mg/day here in a couple of weeks.

What have been your experiences? Running 500sust/300 deca currently and considering adding 50mg/day here in a couple of weeks.

Brother this is bread and butter cycle and with test higher you will have more gains , as oral i love anadrol and 50mg ed for 6 weeks will be great .

If you are over 15% fat go with anadrol
if you are super skinny or shredded go with dianabol 50mg ed ( one pill each meal )

Been running inj anadrol at 50mg on training days by Europharm and absolutely love it! Sick pumps and strength
EP inject drol is bananas man, the stuff will make lifts painful at times, crazy pumps.
Drol, carbs and creatine will have you looking full for hrs!!!!

I like anadrol, 25-50mg a day. I’d run it at the end of the cycle not the beginning. Taking orals at the beginning is like hitting turbo at the start of a long race. Take them at the end as a final push the last 4-6 weeks.
Front loading whether it’s with orals or higher injectables is pointless.

I prefer first 6 weeks 50mg ED. Great kickstart for when the oils aren’t fully kicked in.

Always get great pumps, and strength gains. And also get a little watery and bloated.

Last edited:
Most of the cycles are 12 weeks, and why not take maximum out of each cycle you do . We know that orals need break to restore liver enzymes , colesterol .

Weeks 1-4 anadrol 50mg
Weeks 5-8 rest orals
Weeks 9-12 anadrol 100mg

and that way you will grow all cycle and same time rest your liver .

IML Gear Cream!
Most of the cycles are 12 weeks, and why not take maximum out of each cycle you do . We know that orals need break to restore liver enzymes , colesterol .

Weeks 1-4 anadrol 50mg
Weeks 5-8 rest orals
Weeks 9-12 anadrol 100mg

Bahahahha Monstro!!!

These amounts! Three weeks for a break after running 4W drol@50mg and then 3W drol@100mg?!? Lol do you know this guys stats or experience level. Not to mention you didn’t mention anything about ancillaries or supps to run concurrent with these compounds at these dosages.

The cycle advise could be solid if you added or new these other factors involved, otherwise, as usual it’s reckless advise.

Not to mention it wouldn’t be a true break because he’s still running gram+ cycle during the break

Weeks 1-4 anadrol 50mg
Weeks 5-8 rest orals
Weeks 9-12 anadrol 100mg

Also a 12 week deca cycle is a tease IMO...NPP maybe. Deca should be 16 weeks, once again IMO.

I told you that you should try and refrain from speaking in absolutes and always caveat “in my AAS abusing opinion” when posting advice

Back