• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1/2 of my order is MIA

Anchordaddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So per usual after my order was placed shipping was extremely fast. After opening I realize half of my order is missing. Start a ticket and get a response that some product is on back order. Email them back about when to expect it, wait a few days and no response. Email again, no response. I've always had a positive experience with monster but the lack of communication is starting to get frustrating to say the least. If we've got a rep on here that could get me some answers it would be appreciated. Thanks.

So per usual after my order was placed shipping was extremely fast. After opening I realize half of my order is missing. Start a ticket and get a response that some product is on back order. Email them back about when to expect it, wait a few days and no response. Email again, no response. I've always had a positive experience with monster but the lack of communication is starting to get frustrating to say the least. If we've got a rep on here that could get me some answers it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Typically just asking for a rep to pm you is probably all that’s needed in a situation like this.

Read the forum rules , get your post count up to at least 10 , then send me your order number thru pm

All backorder items are shipping out this week.
Im sure OP already recived or will recive a TD this week

I think new members think I am being scammed the second a email isn't replied to in 30 mins or there is issues with their order. So they feel going to the open forum is the answer. Contacting a rep should always be thr first person a member contacts if they have a issue.

IML Gear Cream!
Makes you wonder if this dude even tried emailing them before calling them out publicly

Probably did but like Big Rich said. He probably didn’t get a response in the time he considered timely. Then full panic mode set in because he ordered drugs off the internet and there is no BBB lol.

I’m sure monster made him whole...

Probably did but like Big Rich said. He probably didn’t get a response in the time he considered timely. Then full panic mode set in because he ordered drugs off the internet and there is no BBB lol.

I’m sure monster made him whole...

Lol I think we all know what that anxiety feels like

Yea anxiety is natural when you do shady stuff. It’s how you handle it that sets people apart.

Speaking of anxiety I think my mother in law just found my kit while she was here babysitting while I was at work earlier today. Things were moved around and the kit was sitting upright (don’t remember leaving it like that) i always have it laying flat on it’s side…. How do I handle this one?

Speaking of anxiety I think my mother in law just found my kit while she was here babysitting while I was at work earlier today. Things were moved around and the kit was sitting upright (don’t remember leaving it like that) i always have it laying flat on it’s side…. How do I handle this one?
Yikes lol

1) Throw momma a good dicking
2) Tell her if she ever wants to see the grandkids again, she'll keep her mouth shut
3) Tell the wife her mother has always hated you and planted it

That's just off the top of my head though...

Good suggestions probably gonna hold of on banging my wife’s mom, at least until I can confirm that it wasn’t actually me that left it like that… if indeed it was her, then I know what I gotta do.

Back