• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Soon to be added to our list "Cabergoline"

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I will let you guys know as soon as it is in our hands
SBL

will they be 0.25mg tabs?

if so that would be awesome! its annoying having to split pills in half all the time it gets messy and doesn't break evenly sometimes

0.25mg tabs would be perfect and way more convenient and easier to adjust to any dose without having to worry about splitting pills

Anyone use Cabergoline?

Yes and I always use 19nors while blasting! The key is to get a high % with batch because at $2-3,500 per gram, You want the best API possible. I find that my Teva and Sun Pharma the same effectiveness. Too many pfizer fakes, I quit buying it.

Max

Yes and I always use 19nors while blasting! The key is to get a high % with batch because at $2-3,500 per gram, You want the best API possible. I find that my Teva and Sun Pharma the same effectiveness. Too many pfizer fakes, I quit buying it.

Max
Guess who's going to be the tester when it comes in 😂 I always kept mine next to the Ex-lax cause I always get backed up when I take it lol

- - - Updated - - -

will they be 0.25mg tabs?

if so that would be awesome! its annoying having to split pills in half all the time it gets messy and doesn't break evenly sometimes

0.25mg tabs would be perfect and way more convenient and easier to adjust to any dose without having to worry about splitting pills
Yes .25 and maybe 1mg too

Guess who's going to be the tester when it comes in I always kept mine next to the Ex-lax cause I always get backed up when I take it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yes .25 and maybe 1mg too

I’ll definitely use it. I take before bed w P5P and I alway have a Big surprise in the AM ! Lol !

.25 or .5mg or 1mg would be great!

Max

Back