• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best for mass and low mental sides?

Bwol777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have done research for many years and it seemed Dbol was what I wanted, tried and true for many years, some say it makes them feel amazing, others aggressive. I’m wondering if there is something new or alternatives.

My main concern are mental sides and mood swings. I am naturally lean so gaining fat and retaining water isn’t a concern as I’ll handle that post cycle. Primarily again, least amount of sides and mood swings, even if it means slower and less gains. I’m willing to make slower gains over time.

Been lifting over 15 years, diet and everything is on point, I am athletic and have always been low body fat.

Thanks

Are you looking for orals or injectable? You can never go wrong with deca . Test deca and dbol has always worked

Have done research for many years and it seemed Dbol was what I wanted, tried and true for many years, some say it makes them feel amazing, others aggressive. I’m wondering if there is something new or alternatives.

My main concern are mental sides and mood swings. I am naturally lean so gaining fat and retaining water isn’t a concern as I’ll handle that post cycle. Primarily again, least amount of sides and mood swings, even if it means slower and less gains. I’m willing to make slower gains over time.

Been lifting over 15 years, diet and everything is on point, I am athletic and have always been low body fat.

Thanks

Are you currently on trt? Or are you trying to run a oral only cycle?

I would stay away from 19 Nors. Test with a DHT and GH is normally a pretty safe bet.

It fucks with your head. Many people have terrible depression when on it, and especially when you come off. Its known for making your brain wander to the dark places that you dont want to think about. Theres actual medical studies on its effect on your brain, dopamine, and serotonin.

I still take it though.

It fucks with your head. Many people have terrible depression when on it, and especially when you come off. Its known for making your brain wander to the dark places that you dont want to think about. Theres actual medical studies on its effect on your brain, dopamine, and serotonin.

I still take it though.

Lol, bro.. well that explains alot. It makes me a pervert. I'm on 600mg as we speak. When ever I run deca I always want to fuck my girl in the ass. I start lookin for prostitutes in shit. Now when I feel my thoughts going to a weird place tho I just think about my kid and it clears my mind. When I was younger it was a problem lol

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I’m running test and I pin once a week. Would like to avoid having to pin with something else which is why I liked dbol orals(but concerned about toxicity in the long run). Ideally, I’m realizing it would be great to have something blended with test so I can just pin once a week and be done with it.

I may start traveling a lot soon so I feel less at risk traveling with orals, I have a prescription with the test and have traveled with it so I’m not concerned there.

Thanks

If you want big results and keep mental health on top stay with test + dbol + proviron . I have alot of friends competing that is offseason even today is only test

Yeah I’m running test and I pin once a week. Would like to avoid having to pin with something else which is why I liked dbol orals(but concerned about toxicity in the long run). Ideally, I’m realizing it would be great to have something blended with test so I can just pin once a week and be done with it.

I may start traveling a lot soon so I feel less at risk traveling with orals, I have a prescription with the test and have traveled with it so I’m not concerned there.

One of the sponsors has a trt plus blend that’s pretty decent.

Domestic air travel, as you know, isn’t really set up for drug inspections. I would just put them in a daily reminder pill box and take them with you. Throw some other things like vitamins in with it. You’ll be good. I travel constantly and never so much as get a second look.

Trestolone 100-200mg a week by itself. You’ll feel incredible. If you’re worried about travel then just put it in a test vial.

Deca has been in my mix for decades..I love those dark places...Hell I live there...please don't take my Deca away...

I hate the bad rep it gets...lot of times it gets blamed and it wasn't Deca at all..but not trying it...is just a waste

It's one of the best compounds and the most avoided..So,try NPP if you're worried if all goes well try it at 200mgs a wk..If it works for you like it does me...you will forever use it..if not THAN at least you're gave it a run..

So...Test/NPP/Dbol...should be greatly concidered...400/300/25 ...25 of Dbol in the am should put you in a good place.

deca is probably one of the worst drugs for mental sides.

What type of mental sides from deca ??? How would you compare it to tren bc I can’t take that shit at all .

Very individual. Tren makes me feel like a god. EQ on the other hand can make me feel a little anxious

Same here on both points.

Anxiety and mood disturbances are common with EQ. Although EQ doesn’t cause depression or erectile dysfunction like deca can. But EQ is probably worse for long term health due to high bp and kidney strain. Deca actually reduces anxiety.

PSL sells that TRT plus mix. It's Test and Masteron, iirc. 1cc twice a week, with 30-50mg/day of Dbol and 50mg/day of proviron will have you right as rain!

I always wonder about all theses sides people experience on tren. From what I see posted, most guys use a lot of tren. I never go over 150mg/week of tren acetate and the only side I get is night sweats.
Maybe if guys weren’t running 300+ mg/week they wouldn’t be having all these issues?

Get Shredded!
I always wonder about all theses sides people experience on tren. From what I see posted, most guys use a lot of tren. I never go over 150mg/week of tren acetate and the only side I get is night sweats.
Maybe if guys weren’t running 300+ mg/week they wouldn’t be having all these issues?

I run it and love it. If primo is nectar of the gods, tren is the gods’ bam bam.

Testosterone and DBOL. Nothing like hitting pr's every workout.... Just that alone gives a good dopamine release to me....

750 mg - 1 gram of test and 25 mg-40 mg of dbol and im a happy camper.

All I will say is deca has never bothered me mentally- now we all know physically what it's capable of. I really just think we're ALL so diff. that any of this shit can do diff. things too all of us ESPECIALLY @ diff. ages. and diff. stages of our lives. I was actually thinking u could mix injectible d-bol in w/ your test, but that wouldn't work due to half-lives and esters and all that good scientific stuff. I'm thinking just good ole oral d-bol or anadrol is ur best bet(would lean toward d-bol if u don't mind the bloat, water weight) All I can say is d-bol has NEVER bothered me mentally or given me mood swings- where-as a-drol has made me mean and moody-JUST MY EXP. (Test/deca/d-bol/ proviron) This cycle has worked for me a looooong time bro.(mentally and pyhsically) Good Luck

I’m gonna keep spamming trestolone lol.
Ive never felt mentally better and at 200mg a week no test I was getting no sides and gaining like I would on a heavy cycle all while I was in a big deficit of nothing but fruit and lean protein with about 7grams of fat a day

Last edited:
PSL sells that TRT plus mix. It's Test and Masteron, iirc. 1cc twice a week, with 30-50mg/day of Dbol and 50mg/day of proviron will have you right as rain!

This sounds insane in a good way. I think I will end up getting to here. I may want to try adding proviron to TRT first. Then add Dbol and stay there for awhile to make sure I dial it in. Mast was on my list after Dbol, never thought of stacking them.

Appreciate all the replies, read them all and yes I’m still reading on trest as well.

Based on my research it appears everyone responds differently. But it does sound like the majority say to stay away from Tren to avoid mental sides.

I’m gonna keep spamming trestolone lol.
Ive never felt mentally better and at 200mg a week no test I was getting no sides and gaining like I would on a heavy cycle all while I was in a big deficit of nothing but fruit and lean protein with about 7grams of fat a day

Have never run Trest. You're peaking my interest

Lol, bro.. well that explains alot. It makes me a pervert. I'm on 600mg as we speak. When ever I run deca I always want to fuck my girl in the ass. I start lookin for prostitutes in shit. Now when I feel my thoughts going to a weird place tho I just think about my kid and it clears my mind. When I was younger it was a problem lol

Lmfaooo this is spot on . Only this is me on tren

Back