Best for mass and low mental sides?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Best for mass and low mental sides?

Have done research for many years and it seemed Dbol was what I wanted, tried and true for many years, some say it makes them feel amazing, others aggressive. I知 wondering if there is something new or alternatives.

My main concern are mental sides and mood swings. I am naturally lean so gaining fat and retaining water isn稚 a concern as I値l handle that post cycle. Primarily again, least amount of sides and mood swings, even if it means slower and less gains. I知 willing to make slower gains over time.

Been lifting over 15 years, diet and everything is on point, I am athletic and have always been low body fat.

Thanks

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,724 Posts
    Rep Points

Are you looking for orals or injectable? You can never go wrong with deca . Test deca and dbol has always worked
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Trestolone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

deca is probably one of the worst drugs for mental sides.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,222 Posts
    Rep Points

Test/Provi (for beginners) IMO (500mg/50mg)
    Just plain Jane with a great mental feeling IMO/IME

MAX

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bwol777 View Post
    Have done research for many years and it seemed Dbol was what I wanted, tried and true for many years, some say it makes them feel amazing, others aggressive. I知 wondering if there is something new or alternatives.

My main concern are mental sides and mood swings. I am naturally lean so gaining fat and retaining water isn稚 a concern as I値l handle that post cycle. Primarily again, least amount of sides and mood swings, even if it means slower and less gains. I知 willing to make slower gains over time.

Been lifting over 15 years, diet and everything is on point, I am athletic and have always been low body fat.

Thanks
    Are you currently on trt? Or are you trying to run a oral only cycle?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points

I would stay away from 19 Nors. Test with a DHT and GH is normally a pretty safe bet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    deca is probably one of the worst drugs for mental sides.
    How so?
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    How so?
    It fucks with your head. Many people have terrible depression when on it, and especially when you come off. Its known for making your brain wander to the dark places that you dont want to think about. Theres actual medical studies on its effect on your brain, dopamine, and serotonin.

I still take it though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    It fucks with your head. Many people have terrible depression when on it, and especially when you come off. Its known for making your brain wander to the dark places that you dont want to think about. Theres actual medical studies on its effect on your brain, dopamine, and serotonin.

I still take it though.
    Lol, bro.. well that explains alot. It makes me a pervert. I'm on 600mg as we speak. When ever I run deca I always want to fuck my girl in the ass. I start lookin for prostitutes in shit. Now when I feel my thoughts going to a weird place tho I just think about my kid and it clears my mind. When I was younger it was a problem lol
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Yeah I知 running test and I pin once a week. Would like to avoid having to pin with something else which is why I liked dbol orals(but concerned about toxicity in the long run). Ideally, I知 realizing it would be great to have something blended with test so I can just pin once a week and be done with it.

I may start traveling a lot soon so I feel less at risk traveling with orals, I have a prescription with the test and have traveled with it so I知 not concerned there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks
    If you want big results and keep mental health on top stay with test + dbol + proviron . I have alot of friends competing that is offseason even today is only test

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah I知 running test and I pin once a week. Would like to avoid having to pin with something else which is why I liked dbol orals(but concerned about toxicity in the long run). Ideally, I知 realizing it would be great to have something blended with test so I can just pin once a week and be done with it.

I may start traveling a lot soon so I feel less at risk traveling with orals, I have a prescription with the test and have traveled with it so I知 not concerned there.
    One of the sponsors has a trt plus blend that痴 pretty decent.

Domestic air travel, as you know, isn稚 really set up for drug inspections. I would just put them in a daily reminder pill box and take them with you. Throw some other things like vitamins in with it. You値l be good. I travel constantly and never so much as get a second look.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Trestolone 100-200mg a week by itself. You値l feel incredible. If you池e worried about travel then just put it in a test vial.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,193 Posts
    Rep Points

Deca has been in my mix for decades..I love those dark places...Hell I live there...please don't take my Deca away...

I hate the bad rep it gets...lot of times it gets blamed and it wasn't Deca at all..but not trying it...is just a waste

It's one of the best compounds and the most avoided..So,try NPP if you're worried if all goes well try it at 200mgs a wk..If it works for you like it does me...you will forever use it..if not THAN at least you're gave it a run..

So...Test/NPP/Dbol...should be greatly concidered...400/300/25 ...25 of Dbol in the am should put you in a good place.