• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'm a sellout guys...

IML Gear Cream!
I do a lot of work with the homeless with a local group.
I give monthly to charities as well.
if you’re so pro life why aren’t you out trying to take care of all the babies and children born into poverty?
If abortion is murder then when you scratch an itch, brush your hair, or kill a fly you’re committing genocide because all of those things destroy more living cells than an abortion.
I don’t know enough about the Covid vaccine to speak on it, but it’s not what I was referring to.

if an unborn child is merely a clump of cells. Then an adult is nothing more than an older clump of cells. With where you place human life on a value scale I’d say you would be ok with murder of anyone for whatever reason to be the perpetrators choice. Some humans aren’t worthy, I understand that. But to place humans as a whole on the same level as a gnat is absurd. When’s the last time a fly built a satellite or a space station?

anyways. I don’t disagree with some of what you opine. If I could, I’d save all the kids. It’s unfortunate that there’s a large section of society that has no moral integrity and doesnt understand self responsibility is vital to success and happiness. Anyways, I do what I can when I can. My kids come first but I do a lot for my immediate community. I’m not as heartless as I sound on this forum. Mostly just enjoy shock humor and making myself laugh. Lol

Hoping LeBron pulls a "Kobe" soon and takes a copter ride...

So you two are wishing DEATH on another person because of their OPINION on social issues?
Death?
Why?
So if ur teenage son for whatever reason posted something negative about an American policy or something, you'd be okay with others wishing death on him?

Abortion is wrong unless the woman was raped, cartoons aren’t what they used to be, politics suck dick, the government is corrupt and lebron should be hung from a big fat oak tree !!!
JUST MY OPINION but mostly fact oh and most importantly God is real !!!

Last edited:
Are you really so far gone that can’t leave political bs aside while watching a kids movie? This is mental illness

Guess a lot of people feel the same about Lebron since the movie bombed so far. There's really only one way people can show their dislike for the way a celebrity carries themself and that's with their money. Are you too dense to understand that?

Last time I checked, people are free to spend their money however they want and if thats not on someone or something they disagree with or dislike, that's their choice.

Also, in before Lebron blames the flop on America being inherently racist.

Movie was dog shit.

Guess a lot of people feel the same about Lebron since the movie bombed so far. There's really only one way people can show their dislike for the way a celebrity carries themself and that's with their money. Are you too dense to understand that?

Last time I checked, people are free to spend their money however they want and if thats not on someone or something they disagree with or dislike, that's their choice.

Also, in before Lebron blames the flop on America being inherently racist.

😂 did I say that people weren’t free to spend their money on what they want? Are you too dense to have reading comprehension?
Go back and literally read what I said. It’s pretty simple and laid out.
Absolutely, vote with your wallet, it’s one of the only ways to truly have a voice.
However, if you watch the movie anyway and can’t get over the difference in opinion of the celebrity then that’s crazy.
I never expected the movie to be good, the original is a classic, but I will watch it with my daughter.

😂 did I say that people weren’t free to spend their money on what they want? Are you too dense to have reading comprehension?
Go back and literally read what I said. It’s pretty simple and laid out.
Absolutely, vote with your wallet, it’s one of the only ways to truly have a voice.
However, if you watch the movie anyway and can’t get over the difference in opinion of the celebrity then that’s crazy.
I never expected the movie to be good, the original is a classic, but I will watch it with my daughter.

Your posts contradict themselves so hard its not really even worth arguing with you. Vote with your wallet but also just put your politics aside and PAY to watch it with your kids or else you're too far gone and have mental illness.

See how dumb you look yet?

Your posts contradict themselves so hard its not really even worth arguing with you. Vote with your wallet but also just put your politics aside and PAY to watch it with your kids or else you're too far gone and have mental illness.

no it’s just you fail to understand nuance. You are truly retarded

I never said pay to watch the movie. You get dumber and dumber everytime I read anything you post. I literally said nothing contradictory.

Ad hominem attacks don't improve an argument - they are an indication that an argument is failing.

Virtue signaling accomplishes nothing.

Ok here's the thing. I had no issues with lebron being in the movie. The he started the whole being hunted shit. That's my issue with him. I would not pay to watch the movie but since I already had hbo max I clicked play against my better judgment.

As far as the movie goes it wasn't as good as the first one but it was watchable. I've seen worse acting and bugs' voice really got to me. Didn't sound right. It was a predominantly black cast and fog horn leg horn portraying the GOT chick was pretty funny. Sorry to stir up so much shit...

I watched it last night. Pros of the movie. Lebron got his family into a movie.. there was a few funny lines poking fun at LeBron. How he leaves all the time then bring up Cleveland, Miami, then Cleveland again. Great to see the coyote in mad max gear lol. Good message let your kids be themselves and not push them to be what you want them to be

Cons. The movie overall was terrible. Foghorn had balls hanging below his beak. Lebron is horrible at acting even playing himself. I found it more commercial for everything Disney and company's they own. With all the characters in the crowd during the game. I found it extremely boring.

Was he in the movie waiving a BLM flag screaming defund the police?
I honestly don’t care what someone’s political leanings or opinions are as long as they don’t hurt kids. I just care if they’re good at their job or if they make a good product.
I’ll watch a Spike Lee movie while staying at Trumps hotel. I don’t let the opinions of others have that much control over sense of well-being or quality of life.

You don’t think the racist and anti American bullshit he spews is having a negative effect on children??

LeBron often does shoot his mouth off on and off the court and he's gotten so much flak for that.

I do a lot of work with the homeless with a local group.
I give monthly to charities as well.
if you’re so pro life why aren’t you out trying to take care of all the babies and children born into poverty?
If abortion is murder then when you scratch an itch, brush your hair, or kill a fly you’re committing genocide because all of those things destroy more living cells than an abortion.
I don’t know enough about the Covid vaccine to speak on it, but it’s not what I was referring to.

Well I’ll be damned… I didn’t realize a fly or a strand of hair could ever have the chance to grow into a human being. Who are you to call anyone a retard?

Well I’ll be damned… I didn’t realize a fly or a strand of hair could ever have the chance to grow into a human being. Who are you to call anyone a retard?
Well I’ll be damned I’m not surprised that you don’t understand living cells and how they work.
Maybe there’s an invisible creator that you could ask.

So you two are wishing DEATH on another person because of their OPINION on social issues?
Death?
Why?
So if ur teenage son for whatever reason posted something negative about an American policy or something, you'd be okay with others wishing death on him?

Im OK with everyone having their own thoughts and opinions, so yes...
Why tell someone how to think, who to love, who to hate, etc?? LeFraud is more than "opinionated" he's a trouble-making whiny retard.

So yes, hoping he takes the Kobe-Kopter to Hades...

^^ouch^^

I dunno... I don't wish death on anybody.

IML Gear Cream!
Well I’ll be damned I’m not surprised that you don’t understand living cells and how they work.
Maybe there’s an invisible creator that you could ask.

I know enough to know that hair or a fly will never grow into a human being. Maybe you just watch too many comic book movies….

Back