• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm a sellout guys...

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Doing laundry and scrolling through hbo max. Space jam popped up and I clicked play...I'm rooting for lebron to lose

Are you really so far gone that can’t leave political bs aside while watching a kids movie? This is mental illness

That’s Lebrons fault for running his mouth all of time. It was a miscalculation on WB’s part. I have no idea what Michael Jordan’s political leanings are, and that’s the way it should be.

If athletes and celebrities want to be universally enjoyed then they should stop making it their business to ostracize half of their audience.

Shame on those assholes for injecting politics into literally everything. It’s ridiculous.

That’s Lebrons fault for running his mouth all of time. It was a miscalculation on WB’s part. I have no idea what Michael Jordan’s political leanings are, and that’s the way it should be.

If athletes and celebrities want to be universally enjoyed then they should stop making it their business to ostracize half of their audience.

Shame on those assholes for injecting politics into literally everything. It’s ridiculous.
Was he in the movie waiving a BLM flag screaming defund the police?
I honestly don’t care what someone’s political leanings or opinions are as long as they don’t hurt kids. I just care if they’re good at their job or if they make a good product.
I’ll watch a Spike Lee movie while staying at Trumps hotel. I don’t let the opinions of others have that much control over sense of well-being or quality of life.

Are you really so far gone that can’t leave political bs aside while watching a kids movie? This is mental illness

It's incredible....it really is.
Just watch the fucking movie!
Damn.

China loves LeBron hes a good man

The last two sentences are very ironic because you guys are inserting politics into everything ASF lol. I just happen to agree with a lot of what your saying

I'm not far either way. I hate politics. It's the cops are hunting us/we're oppressed(says the millionaire) shit I hate.

Yea I get it. I’m not a fan of BLM movement. I don’t know if history will look back and say it was a healthy thing to happen in our country.

The last two sentences are very ironic because you guys are inserting politics into everything ASF lol. I just happen to agree with a lot of what your saying

Yeah but I’m not in the business of being popular. That and I’m just stating my political opinion in a political conversation that I didn’t even initiate.

I personally have no problem watching anybody perform as well and one of my favorites movies is 25th Hour which is a Spike Lee joint, but I can understand why other people might not want to.

I don’t personally care for what Lebron and the others have done to sports. Activist athletes can suck it! Lol.

We’re gonna look like idiots at the Olympics.

Yeah but I’m not in the business of being popular. That and I’m just stating my political opinion in a political conversation that I didn’t even initiate.

I personally have no problem watching anybody perform as well and one of my favorites movies is 25th Hour which is a Spike Lee joint, but I can understand why other people might not want to.

I don’t personally care for what Lebron and the others have done to sports. Activist athletes can suck it! Lol.

We’re gonna look like idiots at the Olympics.

I agree the optics at the olympics will be bad. I also wish people would keep their sexual orientation, politics, and religious beliefs to themselves

Was he in the movie waiving a BLM flag screaming defund the police?
I honestly don’t care what someone’s political leanings or opinions are as long as they don’t hurt kids. I just care if they’re good at their job or if they make a good product.
I’ll watch a Spike Lee movie while staying at Trumps hotel. I don’t let the opinions of others have that much control over sense of well-being or quality of life.

I’m with you, I can be impartial as well but it’s not good business to lecture and demean the public that you rely on for your income.

Lebron is doing just fine so my opinion equals jack shit but it was a stupid move on WB’s part to hire one of the most hated athletes in the US to be the main character.

Unfortunately for me everyone has right to spew it out as much as they like. It’s like diarrhea of the mouth

Shame there's very very few people at the center....they all are either left or right fringe lunatics.

Shame there's very very few people at the center....they all are either left or right fringe lunatics.
I don’t really know where I fall on a political spectrum. I just try to look at all the evidence presented and if it’s contrary to my opinion or belief I try to change it.
I had a buddy trying to prove a point by telling me about news stories, my response was, I don’t give a fuck about a story, show me the numbers.
I also try to look beyond my own life experience and emotion when accessing a situation.
I won’t dismiss something because of who said it. I actually try to break it down.

Get Shredded!
Not being a brainwashed libtard BLM sheep makes you far right so....... I thoroughly enjoy being Hitler. Can’t wait to get my new and improved gas chambers built. Lots of fun in the future for rich celebrities and politicians, that’s for sure. 😉

I don’t really know where I fall on a political spectrum. I just try to look at all the evidence presented and if it’s contrary to my opinion or belief I try to change it.
I had a buddy trying to prove a point by telling me about news stories, my response was, I don’t give a fuck about a story, show me the numbers.
I also try to look beyond my own life experience and emotion when accessing a situation.
I won’t dismiss something because of who said it. I actually try to break it down.

…so you’re a right wing nut job?

…so you’re a right wing nut job?
No. I’m pro choice, pro science, I know Covid wasn’t a hoax, I’m an atheist, I’m pro vaccine and believe people not vaccinating their children is equivalent to child abuse, Qanon is bullshit, the election wasn’t rigged people just hated Trump enough to vote for Biden’s scumbag ass, I’m not patriotic or a nationalist because I only take pride in things I’ve accomplished not things that happened by chance, I support social programs and higher taxes on the top 1%, I know climate change is real, I think churches should be taxed and that anything referring to religion should be removed and banned from all public and government buildings. I don’t believe anyone should be homeless, live in poverty or starve. Oh and I’m not opposed to open borders

No. I’m pro choice, pro science, I know Covid wasn’t a hoax, I’m an atheist, I’m pro vaccine and believe people not vaccinating their children is equivalent to child abuse, Qanon is bullshit, the election wasn’t rigged people just hated Trump enough to vote for Biden’s scumbag ass, I’m not patriotic or a nationalist because I only take pride in things I’ve accomplished not things that happened by chance, I support social programs and higher taxes on the top 1%, I know climate change is real, I think churches should be taxed and that anything referring to religion should be removed and banned from all public and government buildings. I don’t believe anyone should be homeless, live in poverty or starve. Oh and I’m not opposed to open borders

HOLY FUCKEN SHIT!
Question...
If you...JUST IF...
IF you were a gay Asian living in Vegas, would you marry me?

I’ll respond to one thing you said, I think vaccinating your kids is child abuse. There is no reason to vaccinate a child and nobody knows what damage may be done to them.

I feel like there’s a lot to unpack there.

I don’t know that Covid was a hoax but it’s the equivalent of a severe cold and doesn’t justify wrecking the global economy.

I don’t follow Qanon at all but I don’t believe that there is a satanic cabal of deepstaters being singlehandedly taken on by DJT.

I’m not sure what patriotism or nationalism has to do with chance. Nationalism is the idea of pride in country and putting your country ahead of the world as a whole. If you believe in social programs I’m not sure how you’d plan to pay for it if you’re a die hard globalist, which means you export your economy and spend money on foreign wars.

Obviously climate change is real. The climate is in a perpetual state of change and always has been, even well before the human species existed. The debate centers around humans contributions to ocean temperature changes, which is hardly settled science.

I think that children are the property of their parents, not the state.

And as far as open borders go… so you’re for wage depression, but your against homelessness and poverty?

I’m all about the facts too brother.

you live in a fairy tale bro. When’s the last time you cooked a meal for a homeless man or put your money where your mouth is? It’s easy to want a perfect world, not so easy to build one. Abortion is murder whether you’re a man of faith or not.. wow dude... everyone’s liberal with someone else’s money.

I think celebrities and athletes should be taxed 65% and what do you mean pro-“science” ... the scientific method isn’t even halfway through with these mRNA “vaccines”

jeez man... can I borrow 10k?

I’ll respond to one thing you said, I think vaccinating your kids is child abuse. There is no reason to vaccinate a child and nobody knows what damage may be done to them.
I’m not talking about the Covid vaccine.

you live in a fairy tale bro. When’s the last time you cooked a meal for a homeless man or put your money where your mouth is? It’s easy to want a perfect world, not so easy to build one. Abortion is murder whether you’re a man of faith or not.. wow dude... everyone’s liberal with someone else’s money.

I think celebrities and athletes should be taxed 65% and what do you mean pro-“science” ... the scientific method isn’t even halfway through with these mRNA “vaccines”

jeez man... can I borrow 10k?
I do a lot of work with the homeless with a local group.
I give monthly to charities as well.
if you’re so pro life why aren’t you out trying to take care of all the babies and children born into poverty?
If abortion is murder then when you scratch an itch, brush your hair, or kill a fly you’re committing genocide because all of those things destroy more living cells than an abortion.
I don’t know enough about the Covid vaccine to speak on it, but it’s not what I was referring to.

Never seen the first one and no desire to watch the new one...I keep my Looney Tunes viewing to the censored eleven and similar light hearted animations

Back