• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2 ULTRA violent Trump supporters (1 with a beard) arrested for plotting to kill Dems

IML Gear Cream!
I was/am a Trump supporter and I do not like how most Democrats think, but that does not mean I am going to become a killer.

Where did I say you were going to become a killer? I didn't. Dont try to fucken contort my words babe. I'm talking about the two that were arrested.

Wonder who’s going to say “false flag” first
Didn't take long at all:
“The FBI’s highest priority has remained preventing terrorist attacks before they occur, including homegrown plots from domestic violent extremists,” said Special Agent in Charge Craig Fair

Guys this means staging them.

We all see this for what it is. FBI convinces some hillbillies to plot to blow up a building and then arrests them and says "look how effective we are". Fund us more.

Back in the day they called that entraptment. You know when they honored the Constitution and followed the law.
Nothing is EVER just as it seems?
These people were conned into doing this by the FBI???
What about the back and fourth electronic communications they have between the two of them?
WHere they OPENLY discuss this Wes?
Oh...... I know what you'll say..
You'll say they were PAID or FORCED to say and do these things...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
There's absolutely NO CHANCE these guys are the extremist the FBI is talking about?
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

160216-nuzzi-trump-conspiracy-tease_km7vtv

Where did I say you were going to become a killer? I didn't. Dont try to fucken contort my words babe. I'm talking about the two that were arrested.

Didn't take long at all:

Nothing is EVER just as it seems?
These people were conned into doing this by the FBI???
What about the back and fourth electronic communications they have between the two of them?
WHere they OPENLY discuss this Wes?
Oh...... I know what you'll say..
You'll say they were PAID or FORCED to say and do these things...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
There's absolutely NO CHANCE these guys are the extremist the FBI is talking about?
Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

160216-nuzzi-trump-conspiracy-tease_km7vtv

Julian Assange said over 95% of "terror plots" are staged and designed by the FBI.

So yeah I'm taking his word over anyone's.

Afterall Hillary, the Dems, Obama, bush all wanted to drone him in the embassy.

Let me guess, you think it's bc Assange is the big bad wolf leaking American crimes and secrets?

I believe Assange over anyone.

Once again this is what happens when you allow politics to shape your morals, both sides have their own flavored Kool- Aid
https://youtu.be/RzWCP9GJPUo

So your saying you wish these two domestic terrorists were successful at killing innocent people?
Why do they have to have ppl in it? I was thinking more like burn down at night and let them suffer a loss of having a place to gather and information. I never once said kill anyone for the record.

Once again this is what happens when you allow politics to shape your morals, both sides have their own flavored Kool- Aid
https://youtu.be/RzWCP9GJPUo

On a positive note it seems like more and more known figures are taking a stand and pushing back against cancel culture and censorship.

Complete idealogical homogeneity is not only impossible, it’s not ideal.

Debate is what matters. The problem is one side wants to shut it down entirely. We’re fucked at that point.

Conspiracy theories are OK.
It's okay to think the dems stole the election.
But to set out to KILL people over it is evil.
What's just as bad is to condone it.
That shows an evil nature as well as mental instability.
Really fucking disgusting.
I wouldn't spend one fucking cent with a source like that.
That online bravado and tough guy persons.. comical.
A source like this is the same type of source that gives up his mailing list the second the DEA presses him.

you’ve never heard of war?

lemme introduce you to history repeating itself. Go ahead libby... write your own version. Either way, innocent people die in war all the time. You’re flipping out over a war crime that didn’t even happen. The heroes saved the day!!!

let’s talk about the innocent lives your precious BLM brethren and the dnc have added to the body count....

get a grib fruitcake

Thinking about shaving my beard now so I don’t get accused of plotting war crimes against Democrat run buildings lol ... imma send the shavings to kilsong.

you’ve never heard of war?

lemme introduce you to history repeating itself. Go ahead libby... write your own version. Either way, innocent people die in war all the time. You’re flipping out over a war crime that didn’t even happen. The heroes saved the day!!!

let’s talk about the innocent lives your precious BLM brethren and the dnc have added to the body count....

get a grib fruitcake

30 ppl died in BLM protest. 5 ppl die in the fake insurrection 2 die at home from suicide because they were pussies.

How many lives has the China Joe adm destroyed already

Get Shredded!
Bad apples everywhere, you just happen to Cherrypick the few that support your hated Trump, while ignoring the hundred thousands BLM killers, rioter, looters and shooters.
Typical hypocrite demtard....

Why do they have to have ppl in it? I was thinking more like burn down at night and let them suffer a loss of having a place to gather and information. I never once said kill anyone for the record.

Oh fucken BULLSHIT!
What a little bitch move backing down and back peddling like that.
I like my domestic terrorist with some intestinal fortitude.
You said it...OWN IT!!
Pathetic piece is shit.

All I can say is War is the domain of men. If some of you are scared of fighting and dying for the right reasons, then I would suggest dropping your man cards off if you still even have them. Yes, there will causalities, it isn't a fucking playground. If you don't want war, do not start one.....

Too, late me thinks....

I think a few here will be in real trouble WTSHTF.....

In times of unrest, it's kill or be killed, only the strong survive.

I mean seriously did you see how "civilized" people acted lately...lol

Literally fighting over Toilet Paper..... Just wait when the food supplies dry up.... and you will see how civilized your neighbors and "friends" are.....

All I can say is War is the domain of men. If some of you are scared of fighting and dying for the right reasons, then I would suggest dropping your man cards off if you still even have them. Yes, there will causalities, it isn't a fucking playground. If you don't want war, do not start one.....

Too, late me thinks....

I think a few here will be in real trouble WTSHTF.....

In times of unrest, it's kill or be killed, only the strong survive.

I mean seriously did you see how "civilized" people acted lately...lol

Literally fighting over Toilet Paper..... Just wait when the food supplies dry up.... and you will see how civilized your neighbors and "friends" are.....

I would not go to war for this shithole country.

Another great thing about OUR country is you are FREE to go..

As they flee Mexico for the US every single day..I'm just not gonna take that seriously

America is good for one thing, making money and that’s why they come here. If you have enough money (like I do) you can retire on a beach in Mexico and live on a fraction of the amount of money you can here. You should try doing a little research.

Another great thing about OUR country is you are FREE to go..

And Mexico is different how? Have you ever been to Mexico? Do you think it’s that much different than here?

This is why
ac3d31a628b8b163bcefee827dcbb7c2.jpg
Oh... So it's JUST me posting about Trump?
You've posted in MULIPLUE Trump threads in the last 14 days.
I checked.
And Admin... Just about every single thing u say is Trump related.
U even had the balls to say u were done posting about politics. That lasted less than a week.
So... To u two I say TDS works both ways.

America is good for one thing, making money and that’s why they come here. If you have enough money (like I do) you can retire on a beach in Mexico and live on a fraction of the amount of money you can here. You should try doing a little research.

And you should try fucking leaving instead of being a hypocrite.

I didn't see Trump mentioned anywhere in that article? Or is that simply supposition since they picked Dem targets?

Does sound like these two are nut jobs and I'm pretty sure that any sane person of any political view would have to agree with that.

<shrug> I was referencing your original article reference. These two are fucks and fucks abound all over the world. When 45 comes out and supports these fucks I will gladly join your bandwagon in this instance.

Back