• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🔥 Vibration Boards for FatLoss and Physique + Health improvements 🔥

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In conjunction with my current fat loss protocol and journal, I wanted to show you guys an exercise method for fat loss, improvements in muscle and strength and as well as overall health. Using these machines can improve fatty liver disease, etc. This can also cure circulatory issues, etc. Improve bone density, mobility and also improve recovery times in injuries and surgeries.

One of my clients is a long time Physician and she has been using these for quite some time in her practice for lymph node drainage, fat loss and the results she is seeing and her patients are reporting is life changing.

Now this is a method that is not "mainstream" per say or highly known about.

Phil Hernon and Emeric Delczeg (ifbb pros) that I have worked with for 20+ years were always discussing Bosu Ball squats and the benefits of using stabilizer muscle training and increases in HGH and IGF levels. This Vibration Board also has similar results, although again this is a little known area of training methodology.

This is the model that we have purchased and I am using daily. You can stand on it, sit on it, or exercise on it.
**I am not affiliated with this brand or any Vibration Board company for the record**
In the future I may look into selling or wholesaling these w my brand bc of their results.

81o6WAs7wWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81hRVGr5VlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE VIBRATING PLATFORM ON THE MARKET: Whether you’re looking to improve bone density, lose fat, build muscle tone, recover from an injury or surgery, or relieve chronic pain, the Rumblex makes the perfect partner. Amongst its many benefits, this whole body vibrating platform calms the nervous system, greatly improves bone density, and strengthens your core for greater balance. Get all the benefits of a therapy session from the comfort and convenience of your home.
  • RECOVERY, FULLY LOADED: The Rumblex comes with everything you need to make your recovery journey a success. Lifepro’s Guiding Angel program offers real, LIVE support, plus access to a comprehensive library of hands-on training videos. Included with the platform accessories and features that take your workout to the next level, from a watch remote, to built-in Bluetooth speakers that stream your favorite workout tunes, to an exercise mat and 4 bonus resistance bands, and more!
  • RELIEF, REHABILITATION, & REPAIR: The Rumblex delivers efficient and gentle Whole Body Vibrations (WBV), waking muscles throughout the body and increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles. This, in turn, enhances your body’s built-in ability to regenerate cells and repair itself. Relief is felt from the first session, and continued, regular use builds up muscle tone, protecting nerves and bones, relieving chronic pain, repairing old injuries, and providing greater range of motion
  • 3 TOP-OF-THE LINE MOTORS, 7 TRAINING MODES: We built the Rumblex with 3 robust motors that deliver 4 dimensions of therapeutic vibrations. Depending on your injury and recovery goals and what you find most comfortable, you can choose between 3 distinct motions or any combination and pairing of the 3.
  • A LIFETIME OF RECOVERY: Every platform bearing our name undergoes rigorous scrutiny to make sure it delivers on power and efficacy and a built-in 100% lifetime warranty so you’re never left hanging.

[h=1]Six-week combined vibration and wobble board training on balance and stability in footballers with functional ankle instability[/h]
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23657122/

Conclusions: Combined vibration and wobble board training improves COM distribution, modified SEBT scores, and SLTHD among footballers suffering FAI compared with wobble board training alone.

[h=1]Effects of vibration therapy on bone mineral density in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis[/h]
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18710630/

Conclusions: Vibration therapy appears to be useful in reducing chronic back pain and increasing the femoral neck and lumbar BMD in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis.

^^ still using it. Alleviates my leg cramps at night and if I do 10 mins prior to bed I sleep better.

Also seems to help me urinate less at night. The minute you step on this thing you have to pee lol

My father in law doesn't exercise. Came from overseas and we had him use this every night for 10mins. For two weeks

NO changes to diet and no other exercise (he wasnt interested in the gym with me)

He lost 12 lbs just from using this machine

My personal belief is most of it was water weight. Recall these improve circulation and lymphatic drainage

Still impressive imo

My client who is a doctor uses this in dozens of clients and has seen people cure fatty liver disease, etc using these

And extreme obesity can be treated with this as a low impact option.

There’s no evidence that do anything for bone density or cure fatty liver disease. Do you just hop on and sell any pseudoscience product you find?

There’s no evidence that do anything for bone density or cure fatty liver disease. Do you just hop on and sell any pseudoscience product you find?

Funny a liberal like you hops on board with disrespect

For one I am not selling anything

For two tons of studies exist. Learn how to use pubmed and that will go a long long way sir.

For 3, we have real life data and labs to support that vibration plates absolutely can work. I know you work at Walmart or some other woke company so I understand this is a foreign concept to you.

Now don't you have Snopes or some other fact checking site to search in regards to vibration plates?

Last edited:
Funny a liberal like you hops on board with disrespect

For one I am not selling anything

For two tons of studies exist. Learn how to use pubmed and that will go a long long way sir.

For 3, we have real life data and labs to support that vibration plates absolutely can work. I know you work at Walmart or some other woke company so I understand this is a foreign concept to you.

Now don't you have Snopes or some other fact checking site to search in regards to vibration plates?
Go suck some more conspiracy dick. Just because I don’t believe every right wing bs vomit and I hate Trump doesn’t make a liberal. Nice fail at an insult though. Here’s a shocker I hate Biden’s ass more than Trump.I voted for Jo Jorgensen. I’m a libertarian. I’ve looked at these inconclusive and bad studies. Don’t you have some bullshit overpriced pheromone cologne to push? Snopes? Lol yes darn those pesky fact checking websites. I like quack watch as well. It would squash half the shit you push so I don’t think you’d like it

Go suck some more conspiracy dick. Just because I don’t believe every right wing bs vomit and I hate Trump doesn’t make a liberal. Nice fail at an insult though. Here’s a shocker I hate Biden’s ass more than Trump.I voted for Jo Jorgensen. I’m a libertarian. I’ve looked at these inconclusive and bad studies. Don’t you have some bullshit overpriced pheromone cologne to push? Snopes? Lol yes darn those pesky fact checking websites. I like quack watch as well. It would squash half the shit you push so I don’t think you’d like it

You guys always revert to homosexuality.

Unsure why.

Feel free to hate on me and all that I am, but be cautious when you discuss products. As a board sponsor unless you have evidence to support a bad product this is sponsor bashing and a banable offense.

Now I have lab tests and my pheromones are from South Africa and you clearly have no clue wtf you are talking about bc my colognes are a "loss leader" product.

Google it.

Maybe quack watch can help you medicate yourself? You're no libertarian bc we are Independents and people like you are not a part of the movement at all.

No libertarian is stupid enough to believe Snopes.

IML Gear Cream!
You guys always revert to homosexuality.

Unsure why.

Feel free to hate on me and all that I am, but be cautious when you discuss products. As a board sponsor unless you have evidence to support a bad product this is sponsor bashing and a banable offense.

Now I have lab tests and my pheromones are from South Africa and you clearly have no clue wtf you are talking about bc my colognes are a "loss leader" product.

Google it.

Maybe quack watch can help you medicate yourself? You're no libertarian bc we are Independents and people like you are not a part of the movement at all.

No libertarian is stupid enough to believe Snopes.
😂 so you’re the gate keeper of libertarians? Do you even know the history? Doubtful but maybe. Here’s a hint it had something to do with French anarchists. Not the children’s level writer Ayn Rand. Snopes is simply good starting point you can take the information there, cross reference and fact checking it. Unlike you I don’t buy into any single source of information.
I’m a true independent I’m not part of any group and I’m definitely not part of any group that believes every debunked crack pot conspiracy that falls into my lap that supports my bias.
as far as pheromones let’s see those legitimate studies. Here’s something you might find interesting https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4375873/

Last edited:
First sentence under conclusions:
[FONT=&quot]We do not yet know if humans have pheromones[/FONT]

https://www.ox.ac.uk/research/research-in-conversation/love/dr-tristram-wyatt
Dr Tristram Wyatt the lead researcher who coined the term pheromone.

He even says that pheromone products on the market are MYTH.

Is this the hard evidence you speak of? Any of it?

We still lack evidence and many popular myths that falsely assure we have pheromones for sexual attraction without a scientific basis are blurring ordinary people’s knowledge, but Tristram clarifies what we do know and suggests what some recent clues might indicate for further investigation.

I can appreciate your respectful response and your apprehension with pheromones

Hands down that is one of the products I carry that makes people most skeptical.

However no one is as skeptical as I was when I began investigating them in 1996. I didn't believe it at all

I have learned that animals, even bees use pheromones to communicate. I have learned our very own military has used pheromones in applications to use animals such as bees, and dolphins to detonate bombs. Things that sure, they sound insane.
https://backyardbeekeeping.iamcountryside.com/health-pests/communication-with-pheromones/

There are plenty of areas that are unfinished or unknown science sir. That is the lesson here today.

Now I learned enough and have seen enough personaly with pheromones to know that there is way way more to the surface and that these "can" have amazing effects. I have pulled off some of the craziest stories you would hear using pheromones and many of my trusted clients have as well.. My very own Attorney who doubted these 100% when given them, was so successful using them, that he continues to purchase more.

The fact is they will not work for everyone. They will not work every single time. But they absolutely "can" work.

I have pheromones that can elicit trust. I have pheromones that can elicit a female salivating.

To the inexperienced individual (and I say that with no disrespect) of course, it sounds absolutely impossible and insane.

And I understand that.

I can post study after study after study demonstrating pheromones and you can post studies saying "no evidence' or "we aren't sure yet".

For instance:

[h=1]Psychological effects of musky compounds: comparison of androstadienone with androstenol and muscone https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12460587/[/h]

I can post something crazy like this and some people will think its absurd:
[h=1]Sexually mature male goldfish release large quantities of androstenedione into the water where it functions as a pheromone[/h]
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15639144/

Now although my formula and combination is secret, I will admit the main ingredient is Androstendione. That is no secret in the World of Pheromones.

[h=1]Psychological state and mood effects of steroidal chemosignals in women and men[/h]
[h=2]Abstract[/h] We tested the hypothesis that isolated steroids, claimed to act like pheromones, affect human psychological state or mood. In the first experiment, we established that two steroids, Delta4, 16-androstadien-3-one and 1,3,5(10)16-estratetraen-3-ol, modulated emotional states within 6 min of exposure. In men and women, neither steroid had specific effects on states of alertness or negative-confused mood. However, both steroids increased positive stimulated mood state in women but decreased it in men. These psychological findings do not parallel the reported sexually specific effects of these two steroids on the surface potential activity of putative vomeronasal epithelium. In a second experiment on women, we replicated that Delta4,16-androstadien-3-one modulated their general mood state, even when women were not aware of its odor and gave identical olfactory descriptions for the steroid and the control carrier solutions. In this within-subjects, repeated-measures experiment, androstadienone prevented the deterioration in general mood which occurred during exposure to the clove oil carrier solution in the laboratory environment. Thus, androstadienone appears to modulate affect, rather than releasing stereotyped behaviors or emotions. It is premature to call these steroids human pheromones. They are nonetheless psychologically potent, mandating future work delineating their function-i.e., whether these steroids are communicative chemosignals, context specific, or related to unconscious associations. In light of these modulatory effects and the complexity of human behavior, the function of chemosignals and pheromonal systems in a variety of species may need to be expanded to include the concept of modulators, as well as the traditional releasers, primers, and signaling compounds.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10712859/

But I digress sir, this is distracting from my Vibration Board for fat loss thread.

Why dont you PM me a shipping address and I will ship you free of charge a pheromone cologne for you to try. This way you can identify the scent of actual pheromones (since they are highly counterfeited) and maybe possibly benefit from these.

In the meantime, I will continue this thread but only under the topic of the Vibration board.

I will certainly post some information this week on most recent patient experiences in a medical setting using these boards. Also it should be noteworthy that many Physical Therapy offices are now starting to utilize the Vibration Boards.

X3 system, actually specifically uses vibration boards in its band system and there are THOUSANDS of reviews on that system and it's products.

You can hear the results from other people, other then me, who are also not trying to sell you on the board, but neverthless giving a factual account of their results.

Sorry, I'm going to continue derailing this thread. I looked into the whole "pheromone" thing long before I knew Wes. There are studies out there that show women are attracted to the stink of another woman on a man. Sex stink. Sweat, vaginal secretions, the whole nine yards. The problem is there is a fine line between triggering that "turned on" mode and "omg, go wash your nasty balls".

At the end of the day, it's just another lure in your tacklebox. No single lure works for every fish in every condition. But most fishermen prefer just a few species and know what works to catch those type of fish.

Back