• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sb tren more potent?

Slayingmetal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 2 pins into SB's tren ace and I noticed I'm pissed off all the time lol. I finished a vial of tren from another lab I was using and I wasn't like this until I switched to sb. Literary 2 pins in and I'm a raging bull. Not really complaining. This is the only side effect I'm dealing with I just need to take it easy on people cus I've been getting super aggravated. Also same dose I was using with the other lab. 100mg split into 2 shots a week. I'm supposed to be bumping it up to 200mg soon😬

🦍

I'm 2 pins into SB's tren ace and I noticed I'm pissed off all the time lol. I finished a vial of tren from another lab I was using and I wasn't like this until I switched to sb. Literary 2 pins in and I'm a raging bull. Not really complaining. This is the only side effect I'm dealing with I just need to take it easy on people cus I've been getting super aggravated. Also same dose I was using with the other lab. 100mg split into 2 shots a week. I'm supposed to be bumping it up to 200mg soon

Sounds about right! It has that “ effect “ on males! I speak A lot about it in my log. Also little tips to keep yourself in check (Max’s Log under log SUBFORUM). I have two bottles of long tren e and I have to say that I am pumped to start them with a nice combo for bulking, “which will be sick AF”! What nice color tren has. SB Labs is no joke! Some really good reviews, labs, bloods, and customer feedback plus, lightning quick answers of your questions. You definitely know you are in good hands

Max

P.S. Use that as a plus “ + “and beat up those weight and that ass

I'm 2 pins into SB's tren ace and I noticed I'm pissed off all the time lol. I finished a vial of tren from another lab I was using and I wasn't like this until I switched to sb. Literary 2 pins in and I'm a raging bull. Not really complaining. This is the only side effect I'm dealing with I just need to take it easy on people cus I've been getting super aggravated. Also same dose I was using with the other lab. 100mg split into 2 shots a week. I'm supposed to be bumping it up to 200mg soon

What else are you running bro and how much Test per week? I get a bunch of sides from Tren but the results are so worth it to me.

I'm 2 pins into SB's tren ace and I noticed I'm pissed off all the time lol. I finished a vial of tren from another lab I was using and I wasn't like this until I switched to sb. Literary 2 pins in and I'm a raging bull. Not really complaining. This is the only side effect I'm dealing with I just need to take it easy on people cus I've been getting super aggravated. Also same dose I was using with the other lab. 100mg split into 2 shots a week. I'm supposed to be bumping it up to 200mg soon

How many weeks you've been on Tren between ours and the other lab?

How many weeks you've been on Tren between ours and the other lab?

Between labs it was back to back once I finished the other vial I went straight to the sb tren.
And test im running 750 gonna lower it once I bump up the tren to 200mg a week. I don't like pinning alot of oil. That's why I'm lowering it

Between labs it was back to back once I finished the other vial I went straight to the sb tren.
And test im running 750 gonna lower it once I bump up the tren to 200mg a week. I don't like pinning alot of oil. That's why I'm lowering it
Lowering your test will help some with some sides

Back