• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New covid cases from people that have had the vaccine?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I looked at a link yesterday and it was saying this. Now it's gone. Matter of fact if you search this nothing shows up. Anyone hear about this?

U can still catch it..it just doesn't stay in your system for long

Yeah I got that but I heard yesterday that those were the majority of new cases.

I read the same thing, not sure If it was from an article on Epoch Times or what but I definitely read ... "a high number of covid cases appearing from vaccinated people"

I didn't even want to get the shot but my daughter wanted me to when I went with her

I looked at a link yesterday and it was saying this. Now it's gone. Matter of fact if you search this nothing shows up. Anyone hear about this?

Who gives a shit?

IML Gear Cream!
And here's a crappy cam rip of what's supposed to be sky news australia (I think) stating that the delta variant is killing more vaccinated people than unvaccinated.

iu
iu

iu
iu

iu
iu

Perhaps the left would like to hide more and more of this in the coming days, thus the fbook censorship ramp up.

Wouldn’t want ppl to realize it’s not quite as good as they say
I think its safe to say it is NOT a vaccine. Its experimental gene therapy. Vaccines prevent disease.

to decrease the global population.

It's nothing new. Depop been a leftist dream for decades. Even eugenicist Margret Sanger founded Planned Parenthood to rid the world of what she called, "useless eaters."

Get Shredded!
NEW - UK health minister Sajid Javid tested positive for COVID-19 following two doses of the vaccine against the virus.

to do what?
They are telling us its a code of mRNA that is supposed to tell our bodies to make specific proteins. Its an amazing technology but they don't know what other effects will be caused by the code. German scientists have already found a flaw in the code that is causing blood clotting in some of the population. They published research on tweaking the code.

I read the same thing, not sure If it was from an article on Epoch Times or what but I definitely read ... "a high number of covid cases appearing from vaccinated people"

I shit you guys not.

I was visiting my daughter and son-in-law this last weekend. My son-in-law gets a call from a coworker and says hey I'm sick and tested positive for covid-19.

No big deal right? Except the guys wife also contracted Covid-19 and was fully vaccinated. It hit her pretty hard from what I was told.

I was thinking bullshit must be a faulty test result but guess not.

Get ready to strap it on, time to shutdown the economy again over the flu.

Back