• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Women’s Bodybuilding Is Impressive But Not Enjoyable To Look At

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gunter Schlierkamp shares his personal feelings on Women’s Bodybuilding.

For a short while, Women’s Bodybuilding looked to be dead. It was no longer included in the Olympia weekend and only appeared in a very small handful of shows. All of that changed in 2020, with the Ms. Olympia returning and seemingly on track to stay in the future. Compared to other female divisions, Women’s Bodybuilding has often been controversial due to the massive size of the competitors. The battle for “femininity” in the sport has plagued the division since its inception. In our latest GI Exclusive interview, Gunter Schlierkamp tries to find balance between the impressive accomplishments of Women’s Bodybuilding vs his personal taste in women physiques.

Gunter Schlierkamp has made his opinions on Women’s Bodybuilding clear in the past. He’s admitted that he doesn’t find the mass monster physiques on Women’s Bodybuilders attractive. That’s why during our recent interview, we wanted to follow up with Schlierkamp about those comments. Does he still feel that way since the division’s comeback? And could he go into more detail about what exactly he meant?

Gunter Schlierkamp doubles down on his original statement. For him, the Women’s Bodybuilding division is just too big and doesn’t have enough femininity. In fact, he believes the division has the same problem that Men’s Open currently has. Namely, that the athletes are putting on too much size and muscle for their frame.

For Women’s Bodybuilding, this increase in mass monster culture combines with Gunter Schlierkamp’s personal taste on women’s physiques. He simply believes they should not be as muscular as men. It’s not something he’s attracted to.

It’s at this point that Vlad Yudin chimes in to point out that an athletic sport is about achievement and not personal taste. A women’s division in a sport should aim to accomplish the same athletic feats as the men’s division counterpart. Gunter Schlierkamp agrees and reframes his initial comments.

Shclierkamp admits that he finds Women’s Bodybuilding extremely impressive. He believes that what the female athletes accomplish in terms of muscle and conditioning is awe-inspiring as the male athletes. He doesn’t want to take away from what they accomplish. That being said, as a fan of the sport and from the perspective of a spectator – he simply doesn’t find Women’s Bodybuilding enjoyable to watch. He doesn’t find it appealing to his personal taste.

“If a woman does it for competing and just placing and winning shows. Is that impressive the work she puts in there? Hell yeah,” Gunter Schlierkamp states in our interview. He continues:

“I MEAN, IT’S RIDICULOUS, IT’S INSANE, IT’S DEDICATION, IT’S AWESOME FOR THAT. BUT DO I LIKE IT FOR ME PERSONALLY TO LOO AT? I HAVE TO SAY NO. THAT’S NOT WHAT I LIKE. SO HOW ABOUT I SAY IT LIKE THAT.”

Do you agree or disagree with Gunter Schlierkamp’s separation of personal taste vs achievement in athletic sport?

https://youtu.be/oMqXsr76xCM

Women’s bodybuilding is disgusting. I’m all for people doing what they want but I’m not going pretend it’s beautiful or anything but a weird fetish.
it’s not bodybuilding it’s a sexchange competition

Women’s bodybuilding is disgusting. I’m all for people doing what they want but I’m not going pretend it’s beautiful or anything but a weird fetish.
it’s not bodybuilding it’s a sexchange competition

I agree for the most part.

Pretty hard to tell a man from a woman if you just did a close up of their bicep or shoulder.

For me a "fitness" model is more my thing.

Idk Shannon Courtney is still hot in my opinion. View attachment 63709
There’s some that aren’t there yet but what we don’t see is the having to do laser hair removal and then the damn voice of Barry White and then the weird micro penis clit they grow.
She’s already getting the masculine features in her face.

Last edited:
There’s some that aren’t there yet but what we don’t see is the having to do laser hair removal and then the damn voice of Barry White and then the weird micro penis clit they grow.
She’s already getting the masculine features in her face.
1. May be weird but I like my wife's big clit.
2. Who cares about laser hair removal I've seen regular girls get it done.
3. I'd still hit it

3. I'd still hit it
I think it’s beyond disgusting when women start taking enough shit that it changes their facial structure and it causes to grow facial and body hair.
To me it’s not the same as some women who just naturally have more hair.
there’s a difference in a bigger clit and the induced micro penis in these disgusting transsexual competitors.

- - - Updated - - -

3. I'd still hit it
I think it’s beyond disgusting when women start taking enough shit that it changes their facial structure and it causes to grow facial and body hair.
To me it’s not the same as some women who just naturally have more hair.
there’s a difference in a bigger clit and the induced micro penis in these disgusting transsexual competitors.

Personally I think pro female bodybuilders look disgusting, I am okay with pro female figure and physique.

Bodybuilding isn’t nor should it be considered a beauty contest. When there was only “men’s BB” and “women’s BB” the delta between physiques was not as extreme. Now with all the categories there ARE extremes and it IS a beauty contest in most of the classes EXCEPT BB.

Every time I show a female BB pic to just about anyone, the only comments they make is about how “gross” it looks.

While I am not a fan of personally banging female BBers (although I have 30+ years ago) not do I find them attractive in any way, I DO respect their commitment to the “sport” of their choosing. To manipulate their bodies in irreversable ways shows an incredible dedication few people possess.
Most women will tell you they don’t like the look of any of the Olympia competitors, so finding the extreme unattractive is not specific to gender.

The thing I find interesting is that while a woman is castigated for taking themselves to the extreme, another group of women mutilate their bodies with alien implants and that is all righty.
Stick figures with two plastic cataloupe halves shoved under their skin and degrading themselves by shoving their asses and clams toward the audience is way more acceptable.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Bodybuilding isn’t nor should it be considered a beauty contest. When there was only “men’s BB” and “women’s BB” the delta between physiques was not as extreme. Now with all the categories there ARE extremes and it IS a beauty contest in most of the classes EXCEPT BB.

Every time I show a female BB pic to just about anyone, the only comments they make is about how “gross” it looks.

While I am not a fan of personally banging female BBers (although I have 30+ years ago) not do I find them attractive in any way, I DO respect their commitment to the “sport” of their choosing. To manipulate their bodies in irreversable ways shows an incredible dedication few people possess.
Most women will tell you they don’t like the look of any of the Olympia competitors, so finding the extreme unattractive is not specific to gender.

The thing I find interesting is that while a woman is castigated for taking themselves to the extreme, another group of women mutilate their bodies with alien implants and that all righty.
Stick figures with two plastic cataloupe halves shoved under their skin and degrading themselves by shoving their asses and clams toward the audience is way more acceptable.

well it’s pretty simple. One basically becomes a man and the other does it to enhance their feminine features.
Look at Iris Kyle, she looks like a balding mutant gremlin and sounds like one

The thing I find interesting is that while a woman is castigated for taking themselves to the extreme, another group of women mutilate their bodies with alien implants and that is all righty.
Absolutely correct. My wife has lost ALOT of tit size from dropping BF. She's not nor does she want to go higher than figure or physique but I would support her. However I don't think she needs implants to be beautiful because in my eyes she is. Is there some that have taken it too far, I guess that's not for anyone but themselves to decide.

and I'd still hit itimages.jpg

Absolutely correct. My wife has lost ALOT of tit size from dropping BF. She's not nor does she want to go higher than figure or physique but I would support her. However I don't think she needs implants to be beautiful because in my eyes she is. Is there some that have taken it too far, I guess that's not for anyone but themselves to decide.

and I'd still hit itView attachment 63751
so basically a dude with a vagina, long hair and make up?

and I'd still hit itView attachment 63751

Dude what’s the difference in fucking that chick and a post op trans

I’m not talking about your wife. The one in the pic

Most of you guys say a post op is still a dude. Well this IS still a chick. Some guys like skinny, some like fat, everyone has their thing. Now would I do all FBBs. No there's something about Shannon Courtney

Most of you guys say a post op is still a dude. Well this IS still a chick. Some guys like skinny, some like fat, everyone has their thing. Now would I do all FBBs. No there's something about Shannon Courtney

I understand this is a chic who was born a chic, but so much of gender is hormones at certain points in development. I think she is now 90% dude.

Let me ask you a question.... would you take this chic home to meet your parents as your girl?

I understand this is a chic who was born a chic, but so much of gender is hormones at certain points in development. I think she is now 90% dude.

Let me ask you a question.... would you take this chic home to meet your parents as your girl?
This one, yes. Others not so much. Everyone has there thing man. There are about 5 or so FBB that I would take home to my folks

This one, yes. Others not so much. Everyone has there thing man. There are about 5 or so FBB that I would take home to my folks

I totally get it. I take black chics home to my parents and that makes my friends cringe but it doesn’t bother me at all.

I’m just giving this example as a preference people might not share. Not comparing or trying to be insulting.

I totally get it. I take black chics home to my parents and that makes my friends cringe but it doesn’t bother me at all.

I’m just giving this example as a preference people might not share. Not comparing or trying to be insulting.
All good brotha. I think my parents would be more accepting of a FBB than a black chick. They say they aren't but I think they're a little racist...

Back