• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NFL to start playing black national anthem first at every game

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-Black-national-anthem-ahead-2021-season.html

NFL announce they will play the 'black national anthem' BEFORE the Star Spangled Banner during EVERY Week 1 game and players may feature names of police brutality victims on their helmets

The NFL plans to play Lift Ev'ry Voice And Sing, known as the black national anthem, at the start of each game during Week 1 of the 2021 season
The anthem will be performed before The Star-Spangled Banner
A source confirmed the controversial change to ESPN on Thursday
It will be rolled out during the season opener on September 10 when the Kansas City Chiefs host the Houston Texans, the source said
The NFL, in collaboration with the NFL Players Association, is also considering featuring names of police brutality victims on uniforms or helmets
The source said the league aims to demonstrate 'a genuine commitment to the public, players and coaches and that player voices continue to be heard'
In June, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell admitted the league was wrong in how it approached NFL player protesting police brutality and systemic racism
The league also revealed plans to increase its social justice footprint by pledging to donate $250million over a 10-year period

Cool, ill stop watchin the NFL just like I stopped watching the NBA. Suck my atrophied nutsack

"Black National Anthem?" Don't you need to have a "nation" first? Only nation I live in is the United States of America, and they have a national anthem already.

They wonder why white ppl boycott these games.

As a fan sitting in the stands, you are paying a lot of money. Why should you be subjected to something you have no agreement with?? Ridiculous.

ASF resident black guy here..
Never heard of a black national anthem.
How does ONE group of people get a NATIONAL fucken anthem anyway?
::sigh::

Exactly.

And who decided this song should be the national anthem of black ppl? Did this get discussed or voted on?? Who's the person in charge that made this decision for all black ppl???

Do Latinos get a National anthem too or Chinese?? In fairness they should...

Or how about we play the Star Spangled Banner and have it represent ALL OF US. The way it was intended.

Say what ??? No fucking way !!!

IML Gear Cream!
"Black National Anthem?" Don't you need to have a "nation" first? Only nation I live in is the United States of America, and they have a national anthem already.

They wonder why white ppl boycott these games.

As a fan sitting in the stands, you are paying a lot of money. Why should you be subjected to something you have no agreement with?? Ridiculous.

That’s the problem, all these wing eating beer drinking fat fucks will keep throwing money at these sports organizations because their pathetic lives can’t go without football.

There needs to be more diversity on the sports fields. We need more Native American, more Asians, more Hispanics , more dune coons and more Caucasians playing in all the sports leagues in this country. We need affirmative action in the NFL.

if all the white players took a knee during the national anthem.... that would be like 7 players total on there knees on the field. Lol there’s power in numbers.

asians should protest doing math and being doctors until race hustling stops. Caucasian middle class should stop paying taxes until corporation communist America shuts the fuck up.

ASF resident black guy here..
Never heard of a black national anthem.
How does ONE group of people get a NATIONAL fucken anthem anyway?
::sigh::
Brotha there is a national anthem for everything.

Research in 2007 suggested that the song most commonly identified as a gay anthem is "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor, and described the song as "a classic emblem of gay culture in the post-Stonewall and AIDS eras".

So I don't want to hear you bitch. You have the National anthem, the black national anthem and the gay national anthem. Talk about privileged

I dont watch the NFL so I don't care. I can't say Im surprised.

I no longer watch NBA or MLB and I grew up watching and loving these games.

This is more division tactics. They are gonna piss off other races.

Every black friend and client I have is fuming. They think this and the Transgender BS is rubbish. Even the dems.

We need a gay national anthem.
Now that's something I could get behind!

See what I did there?
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=wj9BWN4GlByDQBUu)3.jpg

Question.

What happens if a white or spanish player(s) kneel for this "anthem" in you know,a peaceful protest? 🤣🤣

So what's the "white" national anthem...is it surmised that the Star Spangled Banner is for white ppl? Bc that's fucking racist.

IMO when you have sports dominated by blacks like the NFL and NBA you have management catering to them with fake "woke" bullshit.

So if I understand this right, black players will stand for their black national anthem and then kneel when the Star Spangled banner is played?

Never imagined having to listen to two national anthems.

I hope the fans in attendance boo the fuck out of it . I could have sworn that the National Anthem of the United States was for everyone but guess I’m wrong . I wonder what Jackie Robinson and other of the first black athletes playing these sports would think about how black are what seems to me are trying to be different.

My National anthem is gunfire and mortar shells.... Hope to see them beeyatchs showing how athletic they are as they dodge incoming....

I hope the fans in attendance boo the fuck out of it . I could have sworn that the National Anthem of the United States was for everyone but guess I’m wrong . I wonder what Jackie Robinson and other of the first black athletes playing these sports would think about how black are what seems to me are trying to be different.

They are ripping this country apart.

Far more effective IMO then any white supremist group could hope for...

Continuous examples of pointing out the "differences" between us. The differences they use to divide us instead of bringing us together.

This is not a color blind society. It's ripe with racism the average libertard cannot see.

It's not merely an issue of whitey not accepting change or a "new" world order. Forcing change for the sake of "change" isn't the answer.

Let's just get this race war over with already.

That would be pretty stupid if they did. Their ticket is feeding this problem.

Some people will still participate, watch and go to NFL games because whats happening to our country doesn’t bother people enough to stand up for whats right.

Some people will still participate, watch and go to NFL games because whats happening to our country doesn’t bother people enough to stand up for whats right.

As long as they have the Buy one Whopper get one free America is doomed

Back