NFL to start playing black national anthem first at every game

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

As a retired teacher I would look forward to teaching historical cancel culture curriculum to black students...they would learn that slaves were purchased by slave traders from black tribes in western Africa that fought and enslaved other tribesman...that's right...black Africans had black African slaves....I once asked a group of black high school boys if they thought I could go into their neighborHOOD and capture them...they all laughed and said someone would of killed me...so I then asked how could some malaria riddled Portuguese guy go into a jungle and catch Africans....they just looked at me....I'm surprised I didn't catch shit for telling the truth!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Koolio View Post
    As a retired teacher I would look forward to teaching historical cancel culture curriculum to black students...they would learn that slaves were purchased by slave traders from black tribes in western Africa that fought and enslaved other tribesman...that's right...black Africans had black African slaves....I once asked a group of black high school boys if they thought I could go into their neighborHOOD and capture them...they all laughed and said someone would of killed me...so I then asked how could some malaria riddled Portuguese guy go into a jungle and catch Africans....they just looked at me....I'm surprised I didn't catch shit for telling the truth!
    It's also a historical fact that one of the most ruthless slave owners in the old south was himself black. I can't remember his name but if you like history, I highly recommend the movie called, Uncle Tom. It's probably one of the best documentaries I've ever seen in my life.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Dr. Ben Cason just penned an op-ed for Fox News about critical race theory and "antiracism" as a whole and it ends on this...

"But if thereís any silver lining in the Marxistís aggressive zeal to force CRT on our communities, itís that their efforts are waking up the nation like few issues in recent memory, mobilizing citizens around the country to engage school boards and local governments to remove racist conspiracy theories like CRT from schools, businesses and government.
    This renewed engagement could be a promising first step in eroding the decades-long dominance of Marxism in American education."

I've wondered sometimes, and I think I've seen it suggested that perhaps that is the point of CRT in the first place. That it's being used and furthered by intelligence agencies in this country to effect the complete opposite result of what it's stated objectives are.

If your goal is to root Marxism out of education and culture, I've never been able to think of a good way to start that battle, but this would work. CRT and defund the police are so ridiculous on their face that it's only a matter of time before newer generations recognize it and reject it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,308 Posts
    Rep Points

How about a White-Pride, Neo-Nazi anthem?? Would be similar (message) to the BLM Anthem they are playing...

White people make up 90% of the sports fans/customers. They need to stop paying/funding these cry-baby (anti-white) millionaires.
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]