• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thank you GC..My first show soon

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to give thanks to GC for their outstanding product and consistency in the business. Quick service, reliable and outstanding customer service. I was approached about two weeks ago by a coach asking me if I was prepping for a show, I was just trying to lose weight and shred for the summer. long story short I am now currently prepping for my first show. It is True Novice Men's Physique may not mean much to most of the monsters on this forum but is a start. I will try and post pics and keep you guys updated on this journey, the show is November 6 so I got a little over 3 months before I step on stage. Been practicing posing and focusing on lagging body parts and I can say it has become a passion and I am locked in. Not expecting to win but will be giving it 110% during prep.

Enough babbling, thank you GC couldn't have done it without you guys!!!!

I just wanted to give thanks to GC for their outstanding product and consistency in the business. Quick service, reliable and outstanding customer service. I was approached about two weeks ago by a coach asking me if I was prepping for a show, I was just trying to lose weight and shred for the summer. long story short I am now currently prepping for my first show. It is True Novice Men's Physique may not mean much to most of the monsters on this forum but is a start. I will try and post pics and keep you guys updated on this journey, the show is November 6 so I got a little over 3 months before I step on stage. Been practicing posing and focusing on lagging body parts and I can say it has become a passion and I am locked in. Not expecting to win but will be giving it 110% during prep.

Hows everything going bro?

Good luck! Keep us updated

Good luck on your journey to the stage man! I am sure you'll do quite well and learn a lot.

Nice man good luck in your prep .

Have fun and enjoy...loyalty!!!

Back