• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BPC 157 for a torn bicep?

raedel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have used BPC 157 to help heal a shoulder injury. I tore the long head of my bicep today. I believe it is a small tear of the long head, but will find out from the doctor. Has anybody had success treating this type of injury with BPC 157?

Thanks for the help!

For sure, look for my thread on my full tricep tendon tear + surgery a few months back. I used BPC, TB500, hgh and collagen peptides and I healed mine way way faster.

Im sure someone else will chime in.

Feel free to use my code "WES15" for 15% off your BPC157 and TB500 too if you need that at
www.reconpeptides.com

If you need a resource for HGH, I would recommend IronLion and AceLabs brand.

Hope this helps and feel better :)

For sure, look for my thread on my full tricep tendon tear + surgery a few months back. I used BPC, TB500, hgh and collagen peptides and I healed mine way way faster.

Feel free to use my code "WES15" for 15% off your BPC157 and TB500 too if you need that at
www.reconpeptides.com

This ^^^^^^

- - - Updated - - -

www.reconpeptides.com

This ^^^^^^

Get an assessment of the extent of your injury. If you need surgery you need surgery. No amount of peptides will remedy that. However I've had three shoulder procedures and I've used tb500 and bc 157 in combination and blew the recovery curve out of the water. I went with 1mg of each daily for 6 weeks and it does work. Allot of underdosed stuff out there. Also I would recommend starting the peptides at the rehab stage instead of immediately after surgery. Remember you have to break all that shit loose after you start rehab. I started initially after surgery and things healed up really tight struggled getting ROM back into the joint.

Thank you for the info gentleman. I saw an ortho, and it does need sugery. I get a MRI on 8/9 and see the ortho again on 8/17.
I am currently taking 4 iu of Orange tops, and will wait until after the surgery for the peptides.

Thank you for the info gentleman. I saw an ortho, and it does need sugery. I get a MRI on 8/9 and see the ortho again on 8/17.
I am currently taking 4 iu of Orange tops, and will wait until after the surgery for the peptides.

Good luck

BPC improves HGH receptors in tendons. This means that if you run BPC157 alongside of HGH, there is a synergy and you will absolutely see an improved healing compared to running BPC alone, or HGH alone

[h=1]Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 enhances the growth hormone receptor expression in tendon fibroblasts[/h]
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25415472/

Get an evaluation of the severity of your injuries. If you require surgery, you will require surgery. There's no way to fix that using peptides. However, I've had three shoulder surgeries and have blown the recovery curve out of the water by combining tb500 with bc 157. I took 1mg of each daily for 6 weeks and it was effective super mario bros

I was under the impression my bicep tear was a "small tear" for the longest time cause it doesn't cause me a lot of issues as compared to the stories ive heard, hell I still deadlift mix grip heavy ass weight even, then I finally learned it was a total proximal tendon rupture after seeing a sports med doctor, the doctor said the pain would go away after about 6 months, at 5 monhts in I tried BPC 157 to at least help me get past the pain stage, it did nothing. I will just be going in for surgery soon.

Get an evaluation of the severity of your injuries. If you require surgery, you will require surgery. There's no way to fix that using peptides. However, I've had three shoulder surgeries and have blown the recovery curve out of the water by combining tb500 with bc 157. I took 1mg of each daily for 6 weeks and it was effective super mario bros

yeah, we heard you with your other gimmick acct, we know...

Back