• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best cycle to get massive but keep waist tight

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is the best way to put on a ton of mass but not blow out the waist? Nick Walker seems to have done this. I am currently running 100mg test suspension a day and 300mg tren suspension a day. Im also running Jardiance (Slg2 inhibitor) so i pee out excess glucose as i want to get it in my system bc i plan on running 12-18+iu (i have over 30 126u kits) a day. also running metformin. I suspect at those doses my blood sugar will be high so i need something to control blood sugar and give me that 3d look, but not at the expense of a gut. all advice appreciated! Also Does IGF-1 Cause the gut (increlex, insubolic etc)

Concentrate on a super diet and a kick ass coach. It would take a complete consult to even answer. It can be done, and done well!

Max

Your problem is stated in the question. You are relying on gear to get you there….. most likely you will take all that and just look a little better because you didn’t ask the question correctly….. using this gear how much food do I need to eat …. Work out etc….

Not trying to bust your balls at all but hell I’m only taking 275mg cyp and 6iu growth and (not bragging been on that for 5 yrs or so) look better than a lot of the people on here who say they run a gram of shit…. How? Follow a diet workout correctly get a coach…. Monte may still be available. Use the gear as a crutch and your food as your main transport to get big.

300 tren a day?- that would absolutely KILL me! shit 300 a wk is enough for most-how the fuck do u breathe bro? Good Luck. At least u'll look good in your casket- hopefully that is a typo?
That's not a typo. He posted his tren protocol a few weeks back and I'm pretty sure he was running some tren ace in addition to all that suspension. The op must be a monster by now

That cycle looks terrible. You’ll so much inflammation in your stomach from that much tren and look like a water balloon from that much gh. Youll feel like a zombie with carpal tunnel.
the gut is caused from a ton of food, genetics, and simply muscle growth.
You won’t even really get the use out of that much shit. Most of it will lead to more sides not muscle growth.

That cycle looks terrible. You’ll so much inflammation in your stomach from that much tren and look like a water balloon from that much gh. Youll feel like a zombie with carpal tunnel.
the gut is caused from a ton of food, genetics, and simply muscle growth.
You won’t even really get the use out of that much shit. Most of it will lead to more sides not muscle growth.

I really get zero inflammation from tren suspension. I don’t take any tren ace bc suspension by pharmacom is painless and zero cough. I used to use a test tren mast mix and holy fuck it would destroy me and make me cough

That's not a typo. He posted his tren protocol a few weeks back and I'm pretty sure he was running some tren ace in addition to all that suspension. The op must be a monster by now

$100 says he looks average as fuck. Read his question. He has no clue what he’s doing. That has to be a fucked up feeling… taking all that gear and getting nowhere

$100 says he looks average as fuck. Read his question. He has no clue what he’s doing. That has to be a fucked up feeling… taking all that gear and getting nowhere
Did you not pick up on my sarcasm, my post reeked of it, lol
On the other thread I was talking about, I asked for his stats and another poster asked the op to post pictures of himself. Both requests were conveniently ignored

IML Gear Cream!
How to accomplish goals:

Genetics
Diet
Training

Drugs are a distant fourth place.

Watch Dave Croslands journey to 400 pounds. He was never aesthetic to begin with, but all the steroids and GH in the world.. it just turned him into a water buffalo. I think he was running like 3g Test and w/ 2g Deca, 100mg of anadrol and anavar a day.. and 20iu of GH. It's not the drugs.

Lol, geez

I think Nick is keeping a tight waist because hes playing the slow and steady game. Hes not trying to gain an extreme amount of weight so quickly and hes staying relatively lean in the offseason compared to most.

Drugs dont = better waist

Get Shredded!
Weird question, how to get big and keep waist small… must not be enough tren…. Also sarcasm btw don’t fucking do more tren that sounds ridiculous 300mgs a day! I’ve got no place jumping down anyone’s throat for what they’re doing but that just seems reckless…

Why not post up a physique picture?

Why not post up a physique picture?

Prob because he looks like an average lifter taking an absurd amount of gear daily. Asking questions about what gear instead of how to eat or lift.

But

Then again he could look like hughjasol and be a freak of nature and doesn’t want the community to know his secrets.

We will never know or…… will we

Prob because he looks like an average lifter taking an absurd amount of gear daily. Asking questions about what gear instead of how to eat or lift.

But

Then again he could look like hughjasol and be a freak of nature and doesn’t want the community to know his secrets.

I honestly don’t think he’s taking that amount of gear. 180iu of growth every 10days. 2100 mg of tren a week. Plus whatever else he said.
If he is and not all underdosed or bunk then It’s hard for me to believe he’d last maybe 2 weeks before he dropped it. Hell that much real gh alone would make it hard for someone to function.
If he’s running half as much as he posted though id be curious to see what happens with loading up on that much shit. I start getting carpal tunnel and sleepy on 3iu a day and 200mg tren starts giving me indigestion and heart burn.
I’m far from genetically gifted or the biggest most shredded guy here but I’m a very lean 215 at under 5’9 and I can still grow off the amount of shit from his proposed cycle blasting for a year

Last edited:

But

You honestly think that there’s even a chance in hell that this guy is anything close to being a freak? Dude seriously talks like he’s an middle schooler with a hard on for bodybuilding.

The nature of the question “how to get massive and keep a little waist” and “ this guy seemed to be able to do it so how do I” makes me seriously doubt he’s even done a single cycle before… I’m only in the middle of my first but just doing the homework beforehand was enough to keep me from asking a question in such an ignorant fashion…

I just can’t picture someone who is a mature and informed adult asking questions like that…

Makes me wonder if he even lifts tbh

You honestly think that there’s even a chance in hell that this guy is anything close to being a freak? Dude seriously talks like he’s an middle schooler with a hard on for bodybuilding.

The nature of the question “how to get massive and keep a little waist” and “ this guy seemed to be able to do it so how do I” makes me seriously doubt he’s even done a single cycle before… I’m only in the middle of my first but just doing the homework beforehand was enough to keep me from asking a question in such an ignorant fashion…

I just can’t picture someone who is a mature and informed adult asking questions like that…

Makes me wonder if he even lifts tbh

I’m a “glass half full” type a fella

Back