• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Could Mrs. Augustine compete?

IML Gear Cream!
I see these women who have worked hard to build impressive physiques only to mutilate themselves with alien implants and it makes me sad.

Can’t compete without plastic tits? Depends on what level. I know someone who won the USA and is soon to do her first pro shows. Incredible physique! I have watched her improve since 2015 and in 2019 she hit her goal. I implore her to not get a boob job. She looks incredible right now. Naturally beautiful.
Check out Macey Toney on Instagram.

If your wife is too lean for bikini as it has been said, adding a little sub-q fat to soften her physique is pretty easy unless she stores fat in a strange way.

At her age she should just pick a show and do it ASAP. Once she gets one under her belt, moving forward will make more sense in all aspects of planning.

Good for both of you for even considering it. Following through and doing a show does so much more to the psyche than just getting a trophy.
The confidence I have in knowing what I can do when I set my mind to it empowers me to know I am not average.

Last edited:
I also know a person who got a boob job and won the USA the following year, also about to do first pro show, Chicago Pro. Layla joy on IG.

So who knows? To boob or not to boob?

She could benefit from some split squat and lunge variations. And some more isolated glute work, imho. I didn't see much in the workouts

I'm dubious on the boob job. How *bad* is she actually wanting to compete (and win)? How long will she actually be competing? The boob job is going to have permanent ramifications to something she is only doing temporary, imo. She has a look that she has worked hard to achieve. She apparently likes that look and hubby apparently likes it. It's your guys happiness, not random strangers and judges. And I get where Augustine is coming from...I'd rather see/play with a natural A cup than a fake DDD. Like others have said, there are more options today and they do a much better job than 30-40yrs ago. But it's still you and her each and every day. Stage is temporary.

She could benefit from some split squat and lunge variations. And some more isolated glute work, imho. I didn't see much in the workouts

She will throw in some kickbacks on the cable column once in awhile.

But can you expand on what to do to isolate? And also on split squat?

She hits it hard on Saturday with the squats and the bridges. On Tuesday and Thursday she does some of the ancillary work like knee extensions etc.

I am nervous she already over does it a tad. I am 51 and do chest once a week and feel that I get enough stimulus. Almost wonder if she should do legs just once a week and that's it. But she feels she needs to hit legs three times a week. And again, her strength has been slowly climbing.

I'm dubious on the boob job. How *bad* is she actually wanting to compete (and win)? How long will she actually be competing? The boob job is going to have permanent ramifications to something she is only doing temporary, imo. She has a look that she has worked hard to achieve. She apparently likes that look and hubby apparently likes it. It's your guys happiness, not random strangers and judges. And I get where Augustine is coming from...I'd rather see/play with a natural A cup than a fake DDD. Like others have said, there are more options today and they do a much better job than 30-40yrs ago. But it's still you and her each and every day. Stage is temporary.

I agree bro. Can't justify surgical intervention for the sake of winning a competition unless the prize money was like a million bucks:)

She will throw in some kickbacks on the cable column once in awhile.

But can you expand on what to do to isolate? And also on split squat?

She hits it hard on Saturday with the squats and the bridges. On Tuesday and Thursday she does some of the ancillary work like knee extensions etc.

I am nervous she already over does it a tad. I am 51 and do chest once a week and feel that I get enough stimulus. Almost wonder if she should do legs just once a week and that's it. But she feels she needs to hit legs three times a week. And again, her strength has been slowly climbing.

Check out some Bret Contreras videos on YouTube. I could post some stuff but there's tons of stuff there. Make sure to check out some videos on the perfect form on the stuff she's never done too. Asking for lower back problems if she uses poor form on some of that stuff

That's a pretty poor leg routine IMO.

That's a pretty poor leg routine IMO.

Squats, bridges, deadlifts are pretty much a staple in most everyone's leg routine.

What would bring up her "poor" routine to "good" routine in your opinion?

We are combining compound and isolation movements...idk what is so poor about it so lmk your thoughts.

Squat, hack, leg press

Deadlift, rack pulls, rows

Sumo squat, sumo dead, wide leg press

Those are the 3 lower body days my wife has done for almost 17 weeks and has seen great results.

Get Shredded!
Women's exercise is something I know nothing about. My wife stuffing her face with pork rinds dipped in ranch dressing and washing it down with orange soda is the closest she comes to exercise. So this may seem like a elementary question to those who know, but is there any gear that a woman can do that won't turn her clit into a mini dick or have some other seriously harmful side effects?

Women's exercise is something I know nothing about. My wife stuffing her face with pork rinds dipped in ranch dressing and washing it down with orange soda is the closest she comes to exercise. So this may seem like a elementary question to those who know, but is there any gear that a woman can do that won't turn her clit into a mini dick or have some other seriously harmful side effects?

The more you trash talk the wife, the more curious I am to see an actual pic of her... :thinking:
I think the busted driveway is what did it for me.

The more you trash talk the wife, the more curious I am to see an actual pic of her... :thinking:
I think the busted driveway is what did it for me.

Would have to shoot panoramic. They don't make a wide angle lens that could fit her in one shot.

That was a serious question though.

Last edited:
She's probably really hot. He is baiting you.

I feel like she's thick as hell and fine.

Low dose var is probably the best bet for not enlarging the clit. Low dose test hasn't made my wife's clit huge. IMHO, it could be bigger. Nubbins don't scare me.

I feel like she's thick as hell and fine.

Low dose var is probably the best bet for not enlarging the clit. Low dose test hasn't made my wife's clit huge. IMHO, it could be bigger. Nubbins don't scare me.

I wish you were correct but no. She used to give a shit and take care of herself. About ten years ago she just stopped giving a fuck about anything and started packing on the pounds. She weighed 106 pounds when we married. She's prolly 250 - 300 now. The way I look at it, I'm only married to about 1/3 of her body mass.

Anyway, don't know what var is. The only gear I'm familiar with is the stuff I've used in the past. Don't know what var is. Also, what do you consider "low dose test" for a woman?

Also, not trying to hijack the thread. thought the gear question for women would be relevant and helpful.

Last edited:
I wish you were correct but no. She used to give a shit and take care of herself. About ten years ago she just stopped giving a fuck about anything and started packing on the pounds. She weighed 106 pounds when we married. She's prolly 250 - 300 now. The way I look at it, I'm only married to about 1/3 of her body mass.

Anyway, don't know what var is. The only gear I'm familiar with is the stuff I've used in the past. Don't know what var is. Also, what do you consider "low dose test" for a woman?

Also, not trying to hijack the thread. thought the gear question for women would be relevant and helpful.

I can sense the resentment.

You get married and it's a "bait and switch" scenario. I would be pissed off.

IMO each partner should do their best to be their "best" self. Bc the women you married is no longer.

And yet, your libido towards are must be shot to shit. With her wondering why?

Dang...has she considered bariatric surgery? I think it is worth for a lot of people. The "sleeve" is probably the overall best method imho. They remove most of the stomach and basically turn it into a banana shaped organ.

Here's a short thread on my wife's protocol. GearGoddess left some good info in it. (Ignore where I screwed up simple math/dosage)
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/102651-Wife-is-Coming-to-the-Dark-Side?highlight=side

There's also some good info in the fem chem section.

You're a lucky man. The only competition my wife could enter is sidewalk cracking. No joke. We have to replace the driveway and the only place it's all busted up is the driver's side of where she parks.

damn bro thats rough ... how big is Mrs Necron_99

I can sense the resentment.

You get married and it's a "bait and switch" scenario. I would be pissed off.

IMO each partner should do their best to be their "best" self. Bc the women you married is no longer.

And yet, your libido towards are must be shot to shit. With her wondering why?

Libido? Towards her? None. She knows why, she just doesn't care. Haven't had sex is several years. We don't even speak anymore. We're just two people who happen to live in the same house.

IML Gear Cream!
Squats, bridges, deadlifts are pretty much a staple in most everyone's leg routine.

What would bring up her "poor" routine to "good" routine in your opinion?

We are combining compound and isolation movements...idk what is so poor about it so lmk your thoughts.

It’s not enough volume for growth, I guess it works for strength but not if she want big muscular legs.

For an example, my wife’s trainer had her go to failure on legs curls (as her first movement) before she went on to squats and then legs press and a few other movements, she did that 2x week. My wife had a hate/love relationship with those workouts, hated the hard work (she could barely walk after) but loved the results. I can ask her for the program if you want?

Last edited:
Libido? Towards her? None. She knows why, she just doesn't care. Haven't had sex is several years. We don't even speak anymore. We're just two people who happen to live in the same house.

that sucks. disregard my previous question, I have compassion for you bro

It’s not enough volume for growth, I guess it works for strength but not if she want big muscular legs.

For an example, my wife’s trainer had her go to failure on legs curls (as her first movement) before she went on to squats and then legs press and a few other movements, she did that 2x week. My wife had a hate/love relationship with those workouts, hated the hard work (she could barely walk after) but loved the results. I can ask her for the program if you want?

I would certainly be interested...please forward it to me. Ty

She is doing 25 sets on her heavier leg day (Saturday). Less on the other days. So curious how much volume she is recommended to have?

More volume and train 2 days a week max. Rep ranges vary 10-25

Booty builder 4 sets
Leg Ext. 4 sets
Leg Curls 4 sets
Pendulum squat 4 sets
Lunges 4 sets
Stiff leg deads 4 sets
Sissy squats 2 sets

I would certainly be interested...please forward it to me. Ty

She is doing 25 sets on her heavier leg day (Saturday). Less on the other days. So curious how much volume she is recommended to have?

It depends, 25 sets is a lot but if it’s 25 singles it won’t do anything for growth, even sets under 10 will do very little for size. IMO you have to do sets of 20+ reps to see the legs grow.

It depends, 25 sets is a lot but if it’s 25 singles it won’t do anything for growth, even sets under 10 will do very little for size. IMO you have to do sets of 20+ reps to see the legs grow.

Okay...you meant volume as far as reps go.

I gotcha.

All her sets are basically 10 reps.

Have been hitting fast twitch mostly for progressive overload for strength and size.

I always thought higher reps would be more the slow twitch fibers and not really feasible to hit heavy weights for 20 reps...or I wouldn't really say it's "heavy" at all if you can do that many reps.

Last edited:
Okay...you meant volume as far as reps go.

I gotcha.

All her sets are basically 10 reps.

Have been hitting fast twitch mostly for progressive overload for strength and size.

I always thought higher reps would be more the slow twitch fibers and not really feasible to hit heavy weights for 20 reps...or I wouldn't really say it's "heavy" at all if you can do that many reps.

Not light at all, 20 reps is failure and you can’t do another one even if you’re life depends on it, we talking that type of sets. So no “light weights” at all, use the same weights as you have for 10reps, rest mid set (without racking the weight) as many times as you have to until you reach 20, do that for multiple sets and you’ll see you legs grow.

If you don’t question your life choices you’re not training your legs hard enough 😜

Last edited:
Not light at all, 20 reps is failure and you can’t do another one even if you’re life depends on it, we talking that type of sets. So no “light weights” at all, use the same weights as you have for 10reps, rest mid set (without racking the weight) as many times as you have to until you reach 20, do that for multiple sets and you’ll see you legs grow.

If you don’t question your life choices you’re not training your legs hard enough

When I bench heavy for 315 x 10 reps, it’s heavy.

And there is no way another 10 reps are happening.

With respect, our idea of heavy differs.

My wife gets 185 for 10 reps squatting. That weight is heavy.... never going to get 20 reps.

She isn’t dogging it.

She would have to lower the weight to make it lighter to achieve 20 reps.

If I see someone doing 20 reps, IMO that weight isn’t heavy. Bc if it were, they couldn’t do it. Physically

Not a mental toughness thing. It’s a physically impossible thing.

When I bench heavy for 315 x 10 reps, it’s heavy.

And there is no way another 10 reps are happening.

With respect, our idea of heavy differs.

My wife gets 185 for 10 reps squatting. That weight is heavy.... never going to get 20 reps.

She isn’t dogging it.

She would have to lower the weight to make it lighter to achieve 20 reps.

If I see someone doing 20 reps, IMO that weight isn’t heavy. Bc if it were, they couldn’t do it. Physically

Not a mental toughness thing. It’s a physically impossible thing.

Squats and bench are very different, take a look on Monte’s training for legs, he regularly going heavy on squats with 20-30+ reps, to the point he passed out and that’s 1 of the reasons he uses the Smith machine now.

You might not be able to get 20 reps on your first try but you will be able to do a lot more than you think when you rest without racking the weight, try it, you’ll be surprised with the results of heavy high rep leg training.

Thumbs up and a pat on the back from me. :clapping: My wife just turned 53 and just started working on getting in shape. Life sneaks up on you sometimes. She needs to tone up and lose about 20 lbs. Now, I wouldn’t say that to her. I just give her some pointers and really just motivate her to eat better and just work out more consistently. IMO she can do it easy with a little diet discipline and work on any one of our pieces of equipment in our home. She wanted a Nordi Trac elliptical, so we got one last month. The more I go on it, seems she is doing more.

She like the screen that is built in and follows some pre recorded nordi trac coach. Whatever it takes, right.

LowT

Last edited:
Back