Could Mrs. Augustine compete?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I feel like she's thick as hell and fine.

Low dose var is probably the best bet for not enlarging the clit. Low dose test hasn't made my wife's clit huge. IMHO, it could be bigger. Nubbins don't scare me.
    I wish you were correct but no. She used to give a shit and take care of herself. About ten years ago she just stopped giving a fuck about anything and started packing on the pounds. She weighed 106 pounds when we married. She's prolly 250 - 300 now. The way I look at it, I'm only married to about 1/3 of her body mass.

Anyway, don't know what var is. The only gear I'm familiar with is the stuff I've used in the past. Don't know what var is. Also, what do you consider "low dose test" for a woman?

Also, not trying to hijack the thread. thought the gear question for women would be relevant and helpful.
    Last edited by Necron_99; 07-16-2021 at 12:15 PM.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,936 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    I wish you were correct but no. She used to give a shit and take care of herself. About ten years ago she just stopped giving a fuck about anything and started packing on the pounds. She weighed 106 pounds when we married. She's prolly 250 - 300 now. The way I look at it, I'm only married to about 1/3 of her body mass.

Anyway, don't know what var is. The only gear I'm familiar with is the stuff I've used in the past. Don't know what var is. Also, what do you consider "low dose test" for a woman?

Also, not trying to hijack the thread. thought the gear question for women would be relevant and helpful.
    I can sense the resentment.

You get married and it's a "bait and switch" scenario. I would be pissed off.

IMO each partner should do their best to be their "best" self. Bc the women you married is no longer.

And yet, your libido towards are must be shot to shit. With her wondering why?

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,227 Posts
    Rep Points

Dang...has she considered bariatric surgery? I think it is worth for a lot of people. The "sleeve" is probably the overall best method imho. They remove most of the stomach and basically turn it into a banana shaped organ.

Here's a short thread on my wife's protocol. GearGoddess left some good info in it. (Ignore where I screwed up simple math/dosage)
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...highlight=side

There's also some good info in the fem chem section.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,075 Posts
    Rep Points

You're a lucky man. The only competition my wife could enter is sidewalk cracking. No joke. We have to replace the driveway and the only place it's all busted up is the driver's side of where she parks.

damn bro thats rough ... how big is Mrs Necron_99

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    I can sense the resentment.

You get married and it's a "bait and switch" scenario. I would be pissed off.

IMO each partner should do their best to be their "best" self. Bc the women you married is no longer.

And yet, your libido towards are must be shot to shit. With her wondering why?
    Libido? Towards her? None. She knows why, she just doesn't care. Haven't had sex is several years. We don't even speak anymore. We're just two people who happen to live in the same house.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Squats, bridges, deadlifts are pretty much a staple in most everyone's leg routine.

What would bring up her "poor" routine to "good" routine in your opinion?

We are combining compound and isolation movements...idk what is so poor about it so lmk your thoughts.
    It’s not enough volume for growth, I guess it works for strength but not if she want big muscular legs.

For an example, my wife’s trainer had her go to failure on legs curls (as her first movement) before she went on to squats and then legs press and a few other movements, she did that 2x week. My wife had a hate/love relationship with those workouts, hated the hard work (she could barely walk after) but loved the results. I can ask her for the program if you want?
    Last edited by BBruce; 07-16-2021 at 12:37 PM.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,075 Posts
    Rep Points

Libido? Towards her? None. She knows why, she just doesn't care. Haven't had sex is several years. We don't even speak anymore. We're just two people who happen to live in the same house.

that sucks. disregard my previous question, I have compassion for you bro

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,936 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    It’s not enough volume for growth, I guess it works for strength but not if she want big muscular legs.

For an example, my wife’s trainer had her go to failure on legs curls (as her first movement) before she went on to squats and then legs press and a few other movements, she did that 2x week. My wife had a hate/love relationship with those workouts, hated the hard work (she could barely walk after) but loved the results. I can ask her for the program if you want?
    I would certainly be interested...please forward it to me. Ty

She is doing 25 sets on her heavier leg day (Saturday). Less on the other days. So curious how much volume she is recommended to have?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts
    Rep Points

More volume and train 2 days a week max. Rep ranges vary 10-25

Booty builder 4 sets
    Leg Ext. 4 sets
    Leg Curls 4 sets
    Pendulum squat 4 sets
    Lunges 4 sets
    Stiff leg deads 4 sets
    Sissy squats 2 sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

I would certainly be interested...please forward it to me. Ty

She is doing 25 sets on her heavier leg day (Saturday). Less on the other days. So curious how much volume she is recommended to have?
    It depends, 25 sets is a lot but if it’s 25 singles it won’t do anything for growth, even sets under 10 will do very little for size. IMO you have to do sets of 20+ reps to see the legs grow.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,936 Posts
    Rep Points

It depends, 25 sets is a lot but if it’s 25 singles it won’t do anything for growth, even sets under 10 will do very little for size. IMO you have to do sets of 20+ reps to see the legs grow.
    Okay...you meant volume as far as reps go.

I gotcha.

All her sets are basically 10 reps.

Have been hitting fast twitch mostly for progressive overload for strength and size.

I always thought higher reps would be more the slow twitch fibers and not really feasible to hit heavy weights for 20 reps...or I wouldn't really say it's "heavy" at all if you can do that many reps.
    Last edited by Augustine5I; 07-16-2021 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Okay...you meant volume as far as reps go.

I gotcha.

All her sets are basically 10 reps.

Have been hitting fast twitch mostly for progressive overload for strength and size.

I always thought higher reps would be more the slow twitch fibers and not really feasible to hit heavy weights for 20 reps...or I wouldn't really say it's "heavy" at all if you can do that many reps.
    Not light at all, 20 reps is failure and you can’t do another one even if you’re life depends on it, we talking that type of sets. So no “light weights” at all, use the same weights as you have for 10reps, rest mid set (without racking the weight) as many times as you have to until you reach 20, do that for multiple sets and you’ll see you legs grow.

If you don’t question your life choices you’re not training your legs hard enough 😜
    Last edited by BBruce; 07-16-2021 at 03:26 PM.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,936 Posts
    Rep Points

Not light at all, 20 reps is failure and you can’t do another one even if you’re life depends on it, we talking that type of sets. So no “light weights” at all, use the same weights as you have for 10reps, rest mid set (without racking the weight) as many times as you have to until you reach 20, do that for multiple sets and you’ll see you legs grow.

If you don’t question your life choices you’re not training your legs hard enough
    When I bench heavy for 315 x 10 reps, it’s heavy.

And there is no way another 10 reps are happening.

With respect, our idea of heavy differs.

My wife gets 185 for 10 reps squatting. That weight is heavy.... never going to get 20 reps.

She isn’t dogging it.

She would have to lower the weight to make it lighter to achieve 20 reps.

If I see someone doing 20 reps, IMO that weight isn’t heavy. Bc if it were, they couldn’t do it. Physically

Not a mental toughness thing. It’s a physically impossible thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

When I bench heavy for 315 x 10 reps, it’s heavy.

And there is no way another 10 reps are happening.

With respect, our idea of heavy differs.

My wife gets 185 for 10 reps squatting. That weight is heavy.... never going to get 20 reps.

She isn’t dogging it.

She would have to lower the weight to make it lighter to achieve 20 reps.

If I see someone doing 20 reps, IMO that weight isn’t heavy. Bc if it were, they couldn’t do it. Physically

Not a mental toughness thing. It’s a physically impossible thing.
    Squats and bench are very different, take a look on Monte’s training for legs, he regularly going heavy on squats with 20-30+ reps, to the point he passed out and that’s 1 of the reasons he uses the Smith machine now.

You might not be able to get 20 reps on your first try but you will be able to do a lot more than you think when you rest without racking the weight, try it, you’ll be surprised with the results of heavy high rep leg training.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    279 Posts
    Rep Points

Thumbs up and a pat on the back from me. My wife just turned 53 and just started working on getting in shape. Life sneaks up on you sometimes. She needs to tone up and lose about 20 lbs. Now, I wouldn’t say that to her. I just give her some pointers and really just motivate her to eat better and just work out more consistently. IMO she can do it easy with a little diet discipline and work on any one of our pieces of equipment in our home. She wanted a Nordi Trac elliptical, so we got one last month. The more I go on it, seems she is doing more.

She like the screen that is built in and follows some pre recorded nordi trac coach. Whatever it takes, right.

LowT
    Last edited by LowTman; 07-16-2021 at 06:36 PM.