• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello to all

NoTime2Lose

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New Member here!

50+ male. 6'2'' 215lb. More of a skinny fat guy. Started working out again last year. First time since my early 30's.

Been doing a lot of research since being diagnosed with low T (288). Finally started Test C about 8 weeks ago (180mg/week).

Wow, what a difference this has made!!

Thanks everyone for sharing!!

I guess I need to be honest here...my 50+ is really 59. Just hate to admin it! lol

Welcome to the board. If there's anything we can help with here at the uncle z team just let us know

I feel you man! Welcome to ASF!

New Member here!

50+ male. 6'2'' 215lb. More of a skinny fat guy. Started working out again last year. First time since my early 30's.

Been doing a lot of research since being diagnosed with low T (288). Finally started Test C about 8 weeks ago (180mg/week).

Wow, what a difference this has made!!

Thanks everyone for sharing!!
On behalf of puritysourcelabs straightupkratom and IronMagLabs welcome to ASF. Glad to have you.

Welcome to ASF

IML Gear Cream!
Hey old timer, make some friends hang out for a while.

Welcome to the forum!

Back