• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

(Unpopular Opinion) - Professionals in the fitness industry SHOULD lie about their AAS use

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
dillet-natty.jpg

Most people with half a brain know that professional bodybuilders, fitness models, athletes, etc. - all use AAS. People are always giving them shit for lying and claiming natural. Calling them frauds and fake natties etc. Mike O'Hearn for example...he is juiced to the gills but has been ridiculed by the bodybuilding community and fans for claiming he's all natural.

I think these guys SHOULD lie and claim natural. Not just for their sponsors/endorsements etc...but for the kids who look up to them. Kids believe the natural claims, and it makes them believe that they can achieve those results with just hard work. If they find out at a young age that you need steroids to look like that then they are likely to either:
1.) Give up
2.) Use steroids at a young age

For example...lets say 12 year old you idolizes Dwayne the Rock Johnson. You work out for a few years trying to look like him and make decent gains but obviously you are still far from your goal. Now you're 15 years old and browsing the internet on bodybuilding forums and whatnot and reading all these people saying how The Rock is using steroids and so are all the famous bodybuilders and fitness models that you have been looking up to. Now you know that the only way to reach their level is by using steroids. What do you do? Keep going naturally knowing you will never get past a certain point? Give up because steroids are out of the question? Or jump on gear at 15 because you are so determined to achieve your goals?

Let the kids believe they can achieve these things without gear. Let them train hard, eat hard, and stay natural as long as possible, because once they find out the truth things will get complicated.

Just keep the Weider Prinicples going and all will go well for the athlete and the kid! On a serious note : the only person that needs to know about your health is you and your physician! Not even your spouse needs to know , unless you want him/her to. It is your choice (unless you are bound by some court).

Max

I think at 15 they’re smart enough to realize the truth of the matter even if everybody collaborates and adheres to a mass lie/coverup…just my thoughts….

Yeah- I tried to start @ 18 and even the quack doc that was giving scripts to my older buddies wouldn't give me one. He said u shouldn't do any form of juice until ur @ least 25. Something to do w/ your bones still growing and aas will cause them to stop? But he was giving it to them and they were all under 25, but a lot closer than me. Anyway waaaaay back then there wasn't a lab on every corner, and the computer doesn't know ur age, so the shit is waaaay more accessible today. I would have to say that most kids today are way smarter than we were and prob. look @ these veiny, oily monsters and know they aren't natty- but hopefully they're smart enough to wait until they are mature enough to make an informed/educated decision- And totally agree w/ Max- it's nobody's business anyway.(btw- this dr. was named Carlucchi and rumored to be ONE of Burt Reynolds favorite docs- sob had about 30 prescription pads laid out on his desk- and it was like a classroom w/ him @ the head of the class. U just handed the "nurse" the money and told him what u wanted- ANYTHING from juice to valiums, dilaudid, morphine- just name ur poison- true story- in Augusta Ga.) This is for entertainment purposes only-lol

I guess telling the truth and speaking of the dangers while letting them come to a informed decision is to much? Truth is the only way IMO

I agree with this but there are too many sheltered cucks that cannot handle the truth.

A lot of bodybuilders out there are insecure and have this mentality of knocking others down to try to make themselves look good. I say keep it to yourself because I’ve learned there comes a point where it just becomes blatantly obvious that you’re on gear.

You’re judged if you tell the truth and if you lie get crucified by the other half. The thing that gets me are the people that have no previous experience using gear and start talking out of their ass giving advice on ridiculous dosages and length without mentioning anything about PCT

I guess telling the truth and speaking of the dangers while letting them come to a informed decision is to much? Truth is the only way IMO

100% With a strong emphasis on dangers negative aspects of choosing to use drugs if any type. This is how I will approach drugs with my kids. I’ve proved to myself that parents cannot control their kids actions… raising an iron fist to your youth just gives them more ambition to rebel and makes the wittier at finding new tactics to keep you in the dark….

100% With a strong emphasis on dangers negative aspects of choosing to use drugs if any type. This is how I will approach drugs with my kids. I’ve proved to myself that parents cannot control their kids actions… raising an iron fist to your youth just gives them more ambition to rebel and makes the wittier at finding new tactics to keep you in the dark….

Exactly

I’m going to be open and honest with my daughter and son if I have one. I think the dangers are blown way out of proportion. Id rather my child get into working out and peds instead of drinking and getting high and partying. Id rather them be a meathead instead closing down gyms than bars.
The dangers of anything come with abuse. Hell water can be poisonous.
I love steroids and I’ll be on them for the rest of my life. I’ll hobble into the gym on my walker.
I’d rather a 16 year old run a cycle of testosterone or anavar than get drunk or something else.
the problem is the stigma and lack of education attached. I won’t down play anything but I’m also not going to exaggerate it either.
If more kids learned about it from a young age the problem wouldn’t be there.

I’m going to be open and honest with my daughter and son if I have one. I think the dangers are blown way out of proportion. Id rather my child get into working out and peds instead of drinking and getting high and partying. Id rather them be a meathead instead closing down gyms than bars.
The dangers of anything come with abuse. Hell water can be poisonous.
I love steroids and I’ll be on them for the rest of my life. I’ll hobble into the gym on my walker.
I’d rather a 16 year old run a cycle of testosterone or anavar than get drunk or something else.
the problem is the stigma and lack of education attached. I won’t down play anything but I’m also not going to exaggerate it either.
If more kids learned about it from a young age the problem wouldn’t be there.

In this regard, our country's priorities are all fucked up.

IML Gear Cream!
Of course, first they have huge supplement sponsor contracts and if you promote whey you will not tell the truth ( that you use over 5gr gear per week ) , top olympia pros are idols to all beginners and they try to copy their idols (99% of population cant afford the cost of one ifbb pro cycle , over 3k dollars just for hgh ) .

Of course, first they have huge supplement sponsor contracts and if you promote whey you will not tell the truth ( that you use over 5gr gear per week ) , top olympia pros are idols to all beginners and they try to copy their idols (99% of population cant afford the cost of one ifbb pro cycle , over 3k dollars just for hgh ) .

Lol monstro!!!

I love it when you throw around statistics. Those numbers are fucked but your point is true(to a point).

On to a bigger point, our society is so fucked that people idolize the wrong people for the wrong reasons. It’s good for people to look ifbb pros and say I want to be that good at something but to choose a ifbb pro for a role model.... nah.

Live for more and encourage the next generation to live for more than we did.

Do you think the right opinion is what you like ? of course not . You dont like to be huge as a top pro but alot of people like . We are here to debate the subjects not to tell i dont like and this is the right answer. You , me or anyone here are not the owners of the truth . We supposed to be here to give our opinions about our experience not claim im the the owner of the truth and only my opinion is the truth .

The world will improve with humble and friendly people not with people trying to grow putting the others dawn

I spent much of my youth reading muscle and fitness magazines. Believing those guys were natural and using weider supplements.

There were no computers. Information on such topics was limited.

So I wasted a lot of money taking the latest supplement looking for steroid like gains.

What I wanted and didn’t even know it was gear.

I will say that the magazines had incorporated a lot of real good information and training info. Was forced to read thru entire articles to get the information about “Getting Huge” or whatever title it was...

Now, kids want to have the highlights on youtube

I didn’t use gear until I was 42. So I was ready as my body was declining.

First cycle at 24, was already 187 lbs @ 5'10" around 10% bf. I joined the ARMY at 18, gained 20 lbs of muscle in first 4 months and 20 lbs more over first 2 years...40 lbs natty muscle. Eat, exercise during growth spurt, grow.

Back