• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My secret cheat for sugar cravings

JaceBon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Coming from a powerlifting background, I still get my sugar cravings. Especially when i’m early cycle and starting to get the strength gains. Since I’m trying to lean out I’ve been going with sugar free alternatives whenever I can. This is the bomb. Taste like a reese’s cup when you put a little sugar free chocolate syrup in the Kashi protein cereal. And of course hit it with skim mill and mix it together.

Last edited:
Coming from a powerlifting background, I still get my sugar cravings. Especially when i’m early cycle and starting to get the strength gains. Since I’m trying to lean out I’ve been going with sugar free alternatives whenever I can. This is the bomb. Taste like a reese’s cup when you put a little sugar free chocolate syrup in the Kashi protein cereal. And of course hit it with skim mill and mix it together.

If you need help with sugar cravings.
Try this. Gymnema sylvestre,
gymnemic acid blocks the sugar receptors on your taste buds. Makes sugary foods and drinks taste like poop..

Nice Little set up there! I crave sugar 24-7 but it is odd, it is easy to pass up Chocolate (even though I love really dark 86%) I’ll eat 1oz w blueberries for a snack. It cures me! Lol. Cereal used to BE MY DESSERT! I would eat about a salad bowl of Dynobites! Omg ! That shit is addictive

Max

Man I picked up that peanut butter crunch at Walmart along with the Blueberry flavor! That joker taste exactly like jiffy peanut butter . I personally use almond milk with it . Turning into a issue. Gtta dial it back. Definitely my new favorite cereal though

My diet is 90% fruit and liquid egg whites so I never get the cravings.

Nice Little set up there! I crave sugar 24-7 but it is odd, it is easy to pass up Chocolate (even though I love really dark 86%) I’ll eat 1oz w blueberries for a snack. It cures me! Lol. Cereal used to BE MY DESSERT! I would eat about a salad bowl of Dynobites! Omg ! That shit is addictive

Max
Max I'm tell ya it is crazy how this stuff works. I tried this a few years ago. It takes a few days before it really kicks in fully.
Then all of a sudden it blocks the sweetness. If it's soda you taste everything else but the sugar.. if you eat sugary snacks... Same thing....
Gymnema sylvestre Also known as the sugar destroyer. Is a potent anti-diabetic plant. If your someone who craves sugar i suggest giving this a shot. It will alter how you taste sugary drinks and foods and has been used for centuries in homeopathic systems of medicine. It is also used in the treatment of asthma, eye complaints, inflammations, family planning and snakebite. In addition, it possesses antimicrobial, antihypercholesterolemic, hepatoprotective and sweet suppressing activities.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2170951/

Max I'm tell ya it is crazy how this stuff works. I tried this a few years ago. It takes a few days before it really kicks in fully.
Then all of a sudden it blocks the sweetness. If it's soda you taste everything else but the sugar.. if you eat sugary snacks... Same thing....
Gymnema sylvestre Also known as the sugar destroyer. Is a potent anti-diabetic plant. If your someone who craves sugar i suggest giving this a shot. It will alter how you taste sugary drinks and foods and has been used for centuries in homeopathic systems of medicine. It is also used in the treatment of asthma, eye complaints, inflammations, family planning and snakebite. In addition, it possesses antimicrobial, antihypercholesterolemic, hepatoprotective and sweet suppressing activities.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2170951/

Just ordered some 600mg capsules ! I will let u know how it goes. Very interesting, the Hindi use it a lot apparently. I have always liked the really cool studies and herb/amino/vitamin combo paks they make over there, they have so many biochemists/pharmacology scientists, doctors. I can’t wait to visit over there, lots of immunizations/vaccines are required. Definitely waiting until all this covid stuff has died down or died..

Appreciate you

Max

Back