• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I just became a member of the cool guys club

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just injected trex hex, what do you guys think about tren hex that have tried it? I did tren ace one time before. I am running it at 100MG per week with 500mg of primo, 300MG of test, and 75MG of anavar per day...kind of like an oldschool cycle basically except the lower test and the anavar, running it for powerlifting for 10 weeks

just injected trex hex, what do you guys think about tren hex that have tried it? I did tren ace one time before. I am running it at 100MG per week with 500mg of primo, 300MG of test, and 75MG of anavar per day...kind of like an oldschool cycle basically except the lower test and the anavar, running it for powerlifting for 10 weeks

I use it as my favorite overall compound beyond test. I added just 100mg to my run and love it. I have used 300mg during a cut w TRT level test
and it is pretty amazing. As long as Tren is on the table; I pick hex (whether cut, bulk, or recomp) finding the right dose is what I pay attention to. A low dose like 200mg works incredibly well with all other compounds. Being on only 100mg , I only need one weekly
Injection. If I was using more I split it but it lasts longer than people think.

Max
Used over 12x

I only did Tren Hex 1 time and didn’t really notice the difference from Tren E. But I’ll tell you Tren A I notice a difference with, tossing and turning all night

I for 1...believe that Hex is far better than the rest..

I prefer E as it’s usually more cost effective.

It’s literally no different than e or a besides the ester. It’s still tren. The ester doesn’t magically change the compound. Guys that swear it’s different are experiencing placebo.

i used it and it was lab tested and it was no different than enanthate, just cost more money. It is literally just a different ester.

Tren hexa is the best tren , is the only tren made for humans . Is very potent and with less sides of tren ace ( like tren cough , night sweats ) . The only downside is very expensive but is the best tren out there for sure . But 100mg week will do nothing ,try 300mg week .

Why use so low dosages that will crash your natural production and give you such small gains . Dont abuse but also dont use so low .

Tren hexa is the best tren , is the only tren made for humans . Is very potent and with less sides of tren ace ( like tren cough , night sweats ) . The only downside is very expensive but is the best tren out there for sure . But 100mg week will do nothing ,try 300mg week .

Why use so low dosages that will crash your natural production and give you such small gains . Dont abuse but also dont use so low .

Bahahahha!!!

Crush his what?!? Natural production of tren? You big galoot! You don’t think he’s running test also?

I totally agree with about the amount tho. Go big or go home. 100mg of parabolan is what around 70mg of active tren. Jesus I pissed that much tren this morning. Without getting in to half life’s that’s 10mg of active tren a day. You would probably get more from eating pig offal. Just saying

Give it a go.

If it's not working as you hoped, then increase the doses.

No reason to go cray cray

IML Gear Cream!
Bahahahha!!!

Crush his what?!? Natural production of tren? You big galoot! You don’t think he’s running test also?

I totally agree with about the amount tho. Go big or go home. 100mg of parabolan is what around 70mg of active tren. Jesus I pissed that much tren this morning. Without getting in to half life’s that’s 10mg of active tren a day. You would probably get more from eating pig offal. Just saying

My bad, parabolan half life is 14days so no need to take that into account.

So some of you guys think the ester changes the compound?
if that’s the case then test cyp and enanthate should be different. They’re not, in fact you can switch from one to the other without a difference.
I see Monstro is saying more stupid shit

if that’s the case then test cyp and enanthate should be different. They’re not, in fact you can switch from one to the other without a difference.

If you’re referring to what I’m saying then yes I’m telling you that the Esther decides how much active ingredient you’re getting

But no ester is gonna change it from being a tren compound

If you’re referring to what I’m saying then yes I’m telling you that the Esther decides how much active ingredient you’re getting
No I’m not talking about you.
yes the ester controls the release.

It’s literally no different than e or a besides the ester. It’s still tren. The ester doesn’t magically change the compound. Guys that swear it’s different are experiencing placebo.

i used it and it was lab tested and it was no different than enanthate, just cost more money. It is literally just a different ester.

Lab tested huh...

- - - Updated - - -

Esters make a major difference in a compound..

Bahahahha!!!

I doubt you workout.

Gosh bless folks who use Tren rather than abuse Tren. A little bit goes a long way.

It is the internet so you’re not in the wrong to doubt what anyone is saying...

Coming from the dude who’s running a primo only cycle....

Was that depot or acetate, you never did clarify

Coming from a dude that actually works out.

Depot.

Tabs are a waste and acetate would be a hassle and more than likely counterfeit.

Coming from a dude that actually works out.

Depot.

Tabs are a waste and acetate would be a hassle and more than likely counterfeit.

Lol. Primo at 400mg no test is hassle in my book. Are you not even running a trt dose of test. What’s the goal?

Also let’s talk about your propensity to ask for pics from dudes on a anonymous site. You’ve asked 3 times today from different people in different post. What’s up with that? You would do better to get a grinder account

I can’t say that esterchanges hormone but guys are using near a gram of tren a week apparently on this forum. I can assure you that if guys used 10 amps of Parabolan back when I could get it, they would die. Two to three a week MAX!
I had a very big roommate of mine pin two amps at once. When I can home and saw him I thought he was about to explode. His BP was something like 210/135. Unfortunately that is only a recollection of the actual number.
Ten hex in the form of Parabolan was absolutely wicked.

I'm starting to believe the ester a hormone is suspended in makes a bigger difference than we think..
NPP vs Deca

Lab tested huh...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes lab tested you dipshit. Back when W&M was still around.

The only thing the ester changes is the release and half life and the active mg per ml.
Where’s your pic at btw since you keep asking everybody for one and keep telling people who obviously know more than you that you doubt they workout. This will be my last response to you, you useless troll.

Esters don’t make a major difference

I'm starting to believe the ester a hormone is suspended in makes a bigger difference than we think..
NPP vs Deca
No it doesn’t.
It literally does not.
It’s like when people say pharma test is better than ugl test.

I know but Hex for me was way better than E.and NPP has barely any joint relief..
I totally agree that it shouldn't but what if it does..
Another interesting thing's about Hex is it's half-life...look it up it's all over the place..I personally believe it to be shorter than E..

Some compounds just seem to have different effects with different esters..Just kicking it around..

Im on TRT so not worried about naturual production, also not worried about maximizing muscle gains as I am happy with my physique, I am taking this cause I am a strength athlete so doing it for strength only

I know but Hex for me was way better than E.and NPP has barely any joint relief..
I totally agree that it shouldn't but what if it does..
Another interesting thing's about Hex is it's half-life...look it up it's all over the place..I personally believe it to be shorter than E..

Some compounds just seem to have different effects with different esters..Just kicking it around..

so there is two esters that starts with the 3 letters HEX , some people starting thinking tren hex was the shorter one and parroted it all over the internet but its actually the
[h=1]hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester which is 14 days half life[/h]
Still really early but I am not really having any sides yet, I had one night of a tren dream + restless sleep, very mild compared to my tren sleeping on tren ace

Back