• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

An abreviated Powerlifter log, 10 weeks on GC Tren Hex + Primo + ATIPP + ANAVAR

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello it is me again guys, I am a 40 year old 83KG powerlifter, I have just come off about 5 weeks on only 200 test and have started a new cycle leading up to the next competition.

All anabolic products are GC and I will share pre and post labs.

Cycle:

100MG GC Tren Hex @ 50MG twice per week
300MG GC ATIPP Per week @ 100MG 3 times per week
500MG GC Primobolan Enanthate per week @ 250mg twice a week
75MG GC Anavar per day

Anxilleries
TB500 - I currently have a minor bicep tear so will be asking my doctor for TB500
1IU GH - I am going to be starting GH to help heal the injury also
0.25MG Caber twice per week - I am prone to prolactin issues, not sure if I need it on tren but ive always taken it premptively, considering maybe waiting till I see nipple sensitivity to add this.
Anastrozole - 0.5MG twice per week, probably discontinue this closer to the meet to get some estrogen build up

it is a lot of oil so I have 2 3cc shots of primo and tren and the the test I am just doing sub-q.

Goal is Strength, happy with my physique but I will be eating a TON, I have much room to grow in my weight class as I am only starting off at 177LBS at about 11% BodyFat

Current e1rms: Deadlift 553lbs , Squat 445lbs, Bench 300lbs (roughly, as I have been injured I haven't been doing full ROM bench but I have just added it back in)

I will keep this log very brief just to log the results of GC gear for a powerlifter, I will not be logging my training or diet here.

Cool, I would like to see the numbers climb in your workouts so pls log when you know you’re getting stronger, good luck!

Good Luck! Using Para!

Max
Look forward to PR’s

Thanks for doing this. I really like your doses and combo of vitamins.

Hello it is me again guys, I am a 40 year old 83KG powerlifter, I have just come off about 5 weeks on only 200 test and have started a new cycle leading up to the next competition.

All anabolic products are GC and I will share pre and post labs.

Cycle:

100MG GC Tren Hex @ 50MG twice per week
300MG GC ATIPP Per week @ 100MG 3 times per week
500MG GC Primobolan Enanthate per week @ 250mg twice a week
75MG GC Anavar per day

Anxilleries
TB500 - I currently have a minor bicep tear so will be asking my doctor for TB500
1IU GH - I am going to be starting GH to help heal the injury also
0.25MG Caber twice per week - I am prone to prolactin issues, not sure if I need it on tren but ive always taken it premptively, considering maybe waiting till I see nipple sensitivity to add this.
Anastrozole - 0.5MG twice per week, probably discontinue this closer to the meet to get some estrogen build up

it is a lot of oil so I have 2 3cc shots of primo and tren and the the test I am just doing sub-q.

Goal is Strength, happy with my physique but I will be eating a TON, I have much room to grow in my weight class as I am only starting off at 177LBS at about 11% BodyFat

Current e1rms: Deadlift 553lbs , Squat 445lbs, Bench 300lbs (roughly, as I have been injured I haven't been doing full ROM bench but I have just added it back in)

I will keep this log very brief just to log the results of GC gear for a powerlifter, I will not be logging my training or diet here.

So yesterday I was just thinking how its great to have started tren and not dealing with sides right away, well I was wrong cause it started last night about 72 hours after my first 50mg injection, i had very slightly restless sleep and vivid dreams, aside from IBS at the tail end of my last tren cycle this is pretty much the only side ive gotten from tren before in the past but it was significantly more severe previously. I expect it will kick itself up a few notches but time will tell. I also got 2 new pimples so yea that sucks, ill just keeping using topical anti-biotic in addition to my normal skin care routine so hopefully it doesn't get too bad. I will also note my sex drive is quite higher today.

To describe the restless sleep + vivid dream I combo I get in some more details, its like when you are really ill and you wake up a lot through the night so the night just seems like a really long event because it gets blended in with your dreams. I also feel kind of warm and sweat a little bit , not a lot like some people describe they have.

Hope all subsides, I can say @ 3 weeks things even out IME. Hopefully they do for you too. I am loving the silicone back brush and Differin body wash.

Max
Extra Sleepytime tea w 20% L-dopa(mucuna pruriens) helps.

I'm so glad Tren is in my past:)

Hello Everyone, so here are my pre-cycle labs, again this is 5 weeks on 200mg of ATIPP pw, 1 week previously 300pw, then before that 8 weeks on 600mg per week. This is 7 days after a sub-q shot. I was also taking about 100mg of masteron a week coming off the 600mg of masteron a week cycle over those last 6 weeks so maybe that is why my free score is so great, and yeah ive been taking GC stuff almost exclusively so looks really good for them.

This is my DHT level on 1mg of finasteride a day, so you can imagine how high it is without fina. if my DHT gets higher is when I start to see the acne. I also did the IGF test cause I am going to start GH tomorrow if my hormone doctor thinks its a good idea. I am a bit suprise how good my cholesterol is looking, best ever I think and I haven't been doing cardio or anything and yea I took GC anavar like 5 months out of this year which is supposed to mess with your lipids.

And the alarming thing is the hemocrit so I will be getting rid of some blood

Attachments

• 0148967E-73E7-4BA4-89DA-7D5E2B06E15A_4_5005_c.jpeg
    0148967E-73E7-4BA4-89DA-7D5E2B06E15A_4_5005_c.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 22
  • 52443C05-EC4A-45DC-9017-CAA04990B495.jpeg
    52443C05-EC4A-45DC-9017-CAA04990B495.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 6F3CD40B-99DC-4CDD-892C-4473717CA639_4_5005_c.jpeg
    6F3CD40B-99DC-4CDD-892C-4473717CA639_4_5005_c.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
can't really show DHT /IGf 1 without revealing personal info and cant be bothered to edit it but here are the scores:

IGF 1, LC/MS 165 REF 53-331 ng/ML (I think my doc likes to see people at 300 for this)
Z score 0.3 (id what this is)

DHT 42 ng/dL (ref range 12 - 65)

can't really show DHT /IGf 1 without revealing personal info and cant be bothered to edit it but here are the scores:

IGF 1, LC/MS 165 REF 53-331 ng/ML (I think my doc likes to see people at 300 for this)
Z score 0.3 (id what this is)

DHT 42 ng/dL (ref range 12 - 65)

E2 and hematocrit are just a bit high but, definitely easily taken care of . I grow well above 60 but, I take care of it . Donating will completely help. Good job getting tests and taking care of business. Nothing stuck out too much , so that is good. Taking Igf1 and having proper results is amazingly hard and can change in minutes /hours so, I wouldn’t worry much. At my largest , my igf-1 was 191 so , I don’t even care really. Kick ass MT

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Make sure you stay very hydrated and take some quality fish oil at a high dose daily. This will help thin your blood.

What was your previous PSA score?

Hello Everyone, so here are my pre-cycle labs, again this is 5 weeks on 200mg of ATIPP pw, 1 week previously 300pw, then before that 8 weeks on 600mg per week. This is 7 days after a sub-q shot. I was also taking about 100mg of masteron a week coming off the 600mg of masteron a week cycle over those last 6 weeks so maybe that is why my free score is so great, and yeah ive been taking GC stuff almost exclusively so looks really good for them.

This is my DHT level on 1mg of finasteride a day, so you can imagine how high it is without fina. if my DHT gets higher is when I start to see the acne. I also did the IGF test cause I am going to start GH tomorrow if my hormone doctor thinks its a good idea. I am a bit suprise how good my cholesterol is looking, best ever I think and I haven't been doing cardio or anything and yea I took GC anavar like 5 months out of this year which is supposed to mess with your lipids.

And the alarming thing is the hemocrit so I will be getting rid of some blood

Make sure you stay very hydrated and take some quality fish oil at a high dose daily. This will help thin your blood.

What was your previous PSA score?

I actually only got PSA tested once in my life as a natty 3 years ago and it was only 1.2

Keep an eye on your PSA. Its not the ultimate indicator but if you see a consistent rise in your numbers from blood draw to blood draw then address it.

I actually only got PSA tested once in my life as a natty 3 years ago and it was only 1.2

thanks for this

how high of fish oil do you recommend? and any brand you recommend... labdoor.com ranks them, but do you have a certain brand?

Ok so I had two more nights of restless sleep and my sex drive is insanely high. These nights were more what I was familiar with from my previous time using tren versus that first night I had 3 days in, really long night cause it feels like I am waking up every 5 minutes. Last night even got up and made me a sleepy tea and took care of the wood. I also do have a little bit of the "ibs" feeling I had before, and its still so early, by the time I reach full blood saturation of the tren this sides very well could be pretty intense but they certainly are manageable.

I started this cycle off in a deload, highly faitgued, and with my strength down a lot as I had maxed out and overshot rpe a lot recently and at the end of a high volume block on top of that, I finally bounced back today and I just felt amazing both mentally and physically all day today, on cloud 9 really, I did pause deadlifts 445lbs for sets of 4 at RPE 7, cake walk. Calories going up, strength coming back, just 8 weeks out from competition I am motivated to push hard.

I want to mention I have decided I will stick to my guns and I will absolutely not take any AI until I have a sure fire side, I don't care that the number was 59 or whatever on the bloods cause relative to my test I think that is okay, I already started the caber preemptively so there is no chance of me mixing up high prolactin tho I am very familiar with how high prolactin affects me. I really dont think its logical that I would need an AI on this cycle especially being so lean already.

Just a quick update, been in a great mood and really aggressive in training, I am keeping my aggression to lighter weights for main movements to continue to shave off all of my accumulated fatigue and to build a strong mental confidence, skill, and a drive to push forward. Today I just destroyed a 5x5 on deadlifts staying in 180-200kilos to keep my rpe low. A few more weeks then will come the heavy weights and peaking for the meet will be starting soon after.

I have still not taken an AI and have no high E symptom and well I have decided to push this a bit further and have added 100MG of test prop per week putting my test at 400mg which is about as comfortable as I can set with test and not get high blood pressure, hemocrit, etc...I am going to continue to test out not using any AI even at this dosage. My weight its up about 4lbs right now since the start already but a good bit of that is carbs as I have been destroying carbs every day. I know its early but I did go ahead and push the tren hex up to 120mg per week last week just to time finishing it with the meet better.

Sides I have, no more IBS or Sleep issues, nothing really, only feeling great with a high sex drive and aggressive in the gym

Dialed in and ready for war!

Just a quick update, been in a great mood and really aggressive in training, I am keeping my aggression to lighter weights for main movements to continue to shave off all of my accumulated fatigue and to build a strong mental confidence, skill, and a drive to push forward. Today I just destroyed a 5x5 on deadlifts staying in 180-200kilos to keep my rpe low. A few more weeks then will come the heavy weights and peaking for the meet will be starting soon after.

I have still not taken an AI and have no high E symptom and well I have decided to push this a bit further and have added 100MG of test prop per week putting my test at 400mg which is about as comfortable as I can set with test and not get high blood pressure, hemocrit, etc...I am going to continue to test out not using any AI even at this dosage. My weight its up about 4lbs right now since the start already but a good bit of that is carbs as I have been destroying carbs every day. I know its early but I did go ahead and push the tren hex up to 120mg per week last week just to time finishing it with the meet better.

Sides I have, no more IBS or Sleep issues, nothing really, only feeling great with a high sex drive and aggressive in the gym

Ok so last night had some more vivid dreams, seems another tren side effect day is upon us, these tend to come and go for me and are few and far between, I will go as far as to call it lucid dreaming cause I am very much in control of my thoughts and what I am dreaming. I was having a difficult time getting asleep, I am not even sure if I slept or if I just willed my self to have dreams that I was in complete control of, and I do feel rested after that long night, Even for quite some time after waking I am sort of able to enter a dream state while awake its difficult to explain but like I can imagine my wife as another woman standing there talking to me and it seems real but at the the same times I am in complete control of it. My sex drive is extreme, I just keeping thinking of sex almost constantly either with my wife or other woman ive been around recently, and I do have a slight sick feeling in my gut. Except for the strange feeling in my gut I really kind of enjoy it, its not frightening or anything, its nothing compared to like LSD lol and I know this goes away when I get off tren

Ok so last night had some more vivid dreams, seems another tren side effect day is upon us, these tend to come and go for me and are few and far between, I will go as far as to call it lucid dreaming cause I am very much in control of my thoughts and what I am dreaming. I was having a difficult time getting asleep, I am not even sure if I slept or if I just willed my self to have dreams that I was in complete control of, and I do feel rested after that long night, Even for quite some time after waking I am sort of able to enter a dream state while awake its difficult to explain but like I can imagine my wife as another woman standing there talking to me and it seems real but at the the same times I am in complete control of it. My sex drive is extreme, I just keeping thinking of sex almost constantly either with my wife or other woman ive been around recently, and I do have a slight sick feeling in my gut. Except for the strange feeling in my gut I really kind of enjoy it, its not frightening or anything, its nothing compared to like LSD lol and I know this goes away when I get off tren

I get vivid “nightmares” on Tren. It’s so weird and it’s always as soon as I fall asleep. Like I’ll crash out and boom a vivid bad dream comes on, not every night but more often than not.

Ok guys so I added HCG back to my protocal as atrophy was getting pretty bad and I did notice a tad bit of nipple sensitivity so I decided to just take one 25mg armosin, maybe a bit rash but I feel it was a good decision with the HCG addition. Think I will just take as needed going forward, maybe another 25mg aromison with a 1/2 mg anastrozole in a couple weeks then finish off with no AI. So I realized I was actually sick unrelated to tren as people in my house had some of the other stomach sickness and digestion issues also and I do feel better now so hopefully that was it and it wasn't actually tren making me feel sick.

Get Shredded!
I get vivid “nightmares” on Tren. It’s so weird and it’s always as soon as I fall asleep. Like I’ll crash out and boom a vivid bad dream comes on, not every night but more often than not.
yea I totally relate, it happens so quick into falling asleep is like I can will myself into a dream as I mentioned, and for me the dream comes from what I am thinking about so in a way its like I decide what I will dream about and instantly enter dream state and it even seems like I am still awake (i think cause it happens so fast that it switches)...This basically happens 1 or 2 days a week when I am on tren its not every night.

So also I do seem to be getting some legit insomnia which I never had on tren, basically I wake up after just 4-5 hours feeling fully rested a lot of nights, I will re-dose melatonin and can fall back asleep within an hour two but today it just wasn't happening and I got up after 5 hours of sleep then just took a nap in the afternoon

Ok guys cycle changes: I am adding 400MG per week of DHB....its a lot of oil and a bit redudant with the PRIMO so yes I believe I will just stop PRIMO and save the rest for cruising. and the big one, I will be starting SuperDrol PWO for peaking phase and of course the meet. So I am still battling the fatigue that I have had since the start of this from overshooting/overreaching constantly plus I competed a lot, Today is day 4 that I stopped taking any caffiene to help me get this fatigue off, I have slept like a baby 10-12 hours a day and been absolutely useless human being lol but this has got to be helping my nervous system calm down and recover, keeping the weights down and going into a deload this week and then peaking with the superdrol. Hoping to be fresh to deaf for the peak phase. So yea no further tren days, I feel the tren has stablized *knock on wood*

Good deal...rest that CNS and get back on track!

Ok guys cycle changes: I am adding 400MG per week of DHB....its a lot of oil and a bit redudant with the PRIMO so yes I believe I will just stop PRIMO and save the rest for cruising. and the big one, I will be starting SuperDrol PWO for peaking phase and of course the meet. So I am still battling the fatigue that I have had since the start of this from overshooting/overreaching constantly plus I competed a lot, Today is day 4 that I stopped taking any caffiene to help me get this fatigue off, I have slept like a baby 10-12 hours a day and been absolutely useless human being lol but this has got to be helping my nervous system calm down and recover, keeping the weights down and going into a deload this week and then peaking with the superdrol. Hoping to be fresh to deaf for the peak phase. So yea no further tren days, I feel the tren has stablized *knock on wood*

Alright so going to try out 10mg of the SD PWO tomorrow, its a deload so have like no volume but I do have an RPE 6 deadlift single so that is sort of heavy, estimating 195kg should be rpe 5 or 5.5, lets see if the SD can push it up with being super conservative/strict casue its the second most important deload I will be going through here, last thing I want to do is overshoot and fuck this one up as peaking begins next week. I really have no idea what my peak is going to look like within even 50lbs so its going to be interesting to finally express this strength.

I am actually a little bit hesitant to pull primo since its probably helping my estrogen stay low a tad which DHB barely does so yeah I still haven't pulled it. I started the DHB so I will do 250MG twice a week then my 3x a week shots of test also have 30mg of DHB in them so this will be the highest I ever ran DHB I believe, I do love DHB very much and it has never given me any sides. So about the tren, my blood levels are totally stable now so I expect that is why the sides disappeared, the dosage however is a little too conservative cause I don't really feel like I am getting shit out of it strength wise tho I am sure I will over the course of this entire run I don't think Ill be doing tren hex at such a low dose again.

so recap where we are cycle wise, again all products are GC.

450mg Test @ 150mg 3x PW (Started with ATIPP and ran out so now I have changed to SUSTANON)
50MG Anavar PD @ 2 x 25MG each 12 hours
120MG Tren Hex @ 60MG twice per week
500MG Primo @ 250MG twice per week
590MG DHB @ 250MG twice per week + 30MG 3x per week

PWO Injectable SD starting at 10MG per week last 4.5 weeks.

Historically, This is a pretty normal cycle to me as far as total gear load and compounds, usually run 1200g roughly and all of these except the SD and Tren Hex is new, also basically having another oral (SD) on top of anavar is pretty extra for me. I basically stay on anavar and primo pretty much all the time with 200-300 test so that is my baseline.

Alright so going to try out 10mg of the SD PWO tomorrow, its a deload so have like no volume but I do have an RPE 6 deadlift single so that is sort of heavy, estimating 195kg should be rpe 5 or 5.5, lets see if the SD can push it up with being super conservative/strict casue its the second most important deload I will be going through here, last thing I want to do is overshoot and fuck this one up as peaking begins next week. I really have no idea what my peak is going to look like within even 50lbs so its going to be interesting to finally express this strength.

I am actually a little bit hesitant to pull primo since its probably helping my estrogen stay low a tad which DHB barely does so yeah I still haven't pulled it. I started the DHB so I will do 250MG twice a week then my 3x a week shots of test also have 30mg of DHB in them so this will be the highest I ever ran DHB I believe, I do love DHB very much and it has never given me any sides. So about the tren, my blood levels are totally stable now so I expect that is why the sides disappeared, the dosage however is a little too conservative cause I don't really feel like I am getting shit out of it strength wise tho I am sure I will over the course of this entire run I don't think Ill be doing tren hex at such a low dose again.

so recap where we are cycle wise, again all products are GC.

450mg Test @ 150mg 3x PW (Started with ATIPP and ran out so now I have changed to SUSTANON)
50MG Anavar PD @ 2 x 25MG each 12 hours
120MG Tren Hex @ 60MG twice per week
500MG Primo @ 250MG twice per week
590MG DHB @ 250MG twice per week + 30MG 3x per week

PWO Injectable SD starting at 10MG per week last 4.5 weeks.

Historically, This is a pretty normal cycle to me as far as total gear load and compounds, usually run 1200g roughly and all of these except the SD and Tren Hex is new, also basically having another oral (SD) on top of anavar is pretty extra for me. I basically stay on anavar and primo pretty much all the time with 200-300 test so that is my baseline.

Im following this one! Hex/DHB/Primo w some Atipp n Var. Very expensive compounds but I have to say, you thought things out meticulously and I definitely could see myself running this one. I be following along .

Max

Omg guys great news! SuperDROL is it! My strength is up a lot in just two sessions on 10mg, didn't really notice it the first day but today I did a 385lb squat single at rpe 6...didn't want to push it cuz I am on this very important deload before the peaking phase but its obvious squat is going to blow up like crazy very soon, stay tuned for this! 500lbs squat or bust! I also did 250lb 3 sec pause bench for a double and had 5 or 6 left in the tank easily lol

Ok guys sorry for no update, my life got super crazy, I made some very dramatic changes in my life, I dont really think tren has anything to do with it btw lol but maybe.....I have a total different life now...anyway for the epic conclusion of this cycle.

I did deadlift only because I had a rotator injury and developed bicep tendonitis and deadlift was the only thing not causing me pain but on the the good sides I pulled 571lbs and set a record, I could have pulled way more it was super easy but I wanted to be safe and make sure i got the record also cause I never pulled that much weight. After the meet I continued to keep myself peaked and I puled 590lbs in the gym.

I gained 18lbs (178lbs to 196lbs) on this cycle and I water cut to barely make weight..I had to to do sauna for an entire day, no fiber, and low carb diet but 24 hour weight in I was back up to 196lbs on meet day (competing as a 181 lmao so fucking stupid)

My review of the compounds, tren hex at 125mg pw was not an effective dose for me, it was a complete waste I think and I experienced a few weeks of minor tren sides for nothing. DHB and Superdrol especially is what blew me the fuck up. 590MG OF DHB packs a huge punch and no sides for me and I didn't get PIP from GC DHB once like other DHB. Anavar was good as usual giving me adding strength and ofcourse GC sustanon and ATPP it the GOAT. Next up Im running a big boy tren dose and adding onto my record.

Congrats bro. Be safe and smart

QUOTE=MustardTiger;1925935]Ok guys sorry for no update, my life got super crazy, I made some very dramatic changes in my life, I dont really think tren has anything to do with it btw lol but maybe.....I have a total different life now...anyway for the epic conclusion of this cycle.

I did deadlift only because I had a rotator injury and developed bicep tendonitis and deadlift was the only thing not causing me pain but on the the good sides I pulled 571lbs and set a record, I could have pulled way more it was super easy but I wanted to be safe and make sure i got the record also cause I never pulled that much weight. After the meet I continued to keep myself peaked and I puled 590lbs in the gym.

I gained 18lbs (178lbs to 196lbs) on this cycle and I water cut to barely make weight..I had to to do sauna for an entire day, no fiber, and low carb diet but 24 hour weight in I was back up to 196lbs on meet day (competing as a 181 lmao so fucking stupid)

My review of the compounds, tren hex at 125mg pw was not an effective dose for me, it was a complete waste I think and I experienced a few weeks of minor tren sides for nothing. DHB and Superdrol especially is what blew me the fuck up. 590MG OF DHB packs a huge punch and no sides for me and I didn't get PIP from GC DHB once like other DHB. Anavar was good as usual giving me adding strength and ofcourse GC sustanon and ATPP it the GOAT. Next up Im running a big boy tren dose and adding onto my record.[/QUOTE]

Back