Gear Church


An abreviated Powerlifter log, 10 weeks on GC Tren Hex + Primo + ATIPP + ANAVAR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    709

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    291
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points
    2910100

    An abreviated Powerlifter log, 10 weeks on GC Tren Hex + Primo + ATIPP + ANAVAR

    Hello it is me again guys, I am a 40 year old 83KG powerlifter, I have just come off about 5 weeks on only 200 test and have started a new cycle leading up to the next competition.

    All anabolic products are GC and I will share pre and post labs.


    Cycle:

    100MG GC Tren Hex @ 50MG twice per week
    300MG GC ATIPP Per week @ 100MG 3 times per week
    500MG GC Primobolan Enanthate per week @ 250mg twice a week
    75MG GC Anavar per day

    Anxilleries
    TB500 - I currently have a minor bicep tear so will be asking my doctor for TB500
    1IU GH - I am going to be starting GH to help heal the injury also
    0.25MG Caber twice per week - I am prone to prolactin issues, not sure if I need it on tren but ive always taken it premptively, considering maybe waiting till I see nipple sensitivity to add this.
    Anastrozole - 0.5MG twice per week, probably discontinue this closer to the meet to get some estrogen build up

    it is a lot of oil so I have 2 3cc shots of primo and tren and the the test I am just doing sub-q.

    Goal is Strength, happy with my physique but I will be eating a TON, I have much room to grow in my weight class as I am only starting off at 177LBS at about 11% BodyFat


    Current e1rms: Deadlift 553lbs , Squat 445lbs, Bench 300lbs (roughly, as I have been injured I haven't been doing full ROM bench but I have just added it back in)


    I will keep this log very brief just to log the results of GC gear for a powerlifter, I will not be logging my training or diet here.

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    406

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    648
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    159
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Rep Points
    5875467

    Cool, I would like to see the numbers climb in your workouts so pls log when you know youíre getting stronger, good luck!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,739
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,084
    Thanked in
    11,510 Posts
    Rep Points
    720667795

    Good Luck! Using Para!

    Max
    Look forward to PRís

  4. #4
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,820
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,937
    Thanked in
    2,560 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Thanks for doing this. I really like your doses and combo of vitamins.

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    Hello it is me again guys, I am a 40 year old 83KG powerlifter, I have just come off about 5 weeks on only 200 test and have started a new cycle leading up to the next competition.

    All anabolic products are GC and I will share pre and post labs.


    Cycle:

    100MG GC Tren Hex @ 50MG twice per week
    300MG GC ATIPP Per week @ 100MG 3 times per week
    500MG GC Primobolan Enanthate per week @ 250mg twice a week
    75MG GC Anavar per day

    Anxilleries
    TB500 - I currently have a minor bicep tear so will be asking my doctor for TB500
    1IU GH - I am going to be starting GH to help heal the injury also
    0.25MG Caber twice per week - I am prone to prolactin issues, not sure if I need it on tren but ive always taken it premptively, considering maybe waiting till I see nipple sensitivity to add this.
    Anastrozole - 0.5MG twice per week, probably discontinue this closer to the meet to get some estrogen build up

    it is a lot of oil so I have 2 3cc shots of primo and tren and the the test I am just doing sub-q.

    Goal is Strength, happy with my physique but I will be eating a TON, I have much room to grow in my weight class as I am only starting off at 177LBS at about 11% BodyFat


    Current e1rms: Deadlift 553lbs , Squat 445lbs, Bench 300lbs (roughly, as I have been injured I haven't been doing full ROM bench but I have just added it back in)


    I will keep this log very brief just to log the results of GC gear for a powerlifter, I will not be logging my training or diet here.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    709

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    291
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points
    2910100

    So yesterday I was just thinking how its great to have started tren and not dealing with sides right away, well I was wrong cause it started last night about 72 hours after my first 50mg injection, i had very slightly restless sleep and vivid dreams, aside from IBS at the tail end of my last tren cycle this is pretty much the only side ive gotten from tren before in the past but it was significantly more severe previously. I expect it will kick itself up a few notches but time will tell. I also got 2 new pimples so yea that sucks, ill just keeping using topical anti-biotic in addition to my normal skin care routine so hopefully it doesn't get too bad. I will also note my sex drive is quite higher today.

    To describe the restless sleep + vivid dream I combo I get in some more details, its like when you are really ill and you wake up a lot through the night so the night just seems like a really long event because it gets blended in with your dreams. I also feel kind of warm and sweat a little bit , not a lot like some people describe they have.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,739
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,084
    Thanked in
    11,510 Posts
    Rep Points
    720667795

    An abreviated Powerlifter log, 10 weeks on GC Tren Hex + Primo + ATIPP + ANAVAR

    Hope all subsides, I can say @ 3 weeks things even out IME. Hopefully they do for you too. I am loving the silicone back brush and Differin body wash.

    Max
    Extra Sleepytime tea w 20% L-dopa(mucuna pruriens) helps.

  7. #7
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,820
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,937
    Thanked in
    2,560 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm so glad Tren is in my past

  8. #8
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    709

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    291
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points
    2910100

    Hello Everyone, so here are my pre-cycle labs, again this is 5 weeks on 200mg of ATIPP pw, 1 week previously 300pw, then before that 8 weeks on 600mg per week. This is 7 days after a sub-q shot. I was also taking about 100mg of masteron a week coming off the 600mg of masteron a week cycle over those last 6 weeks so maybe that is why my free score is so great, and yeah ive been taking GC stuff almost exclusively so looks really good for them.

    This is my DHT level on 1mg of finasteride a day, so you can imagine how high it is without fina. if my DHT gets higher is when I start to see the acne. I also did the IGF test cause I am going to start GH tomorrow if my hormone doctor thinks its a good idea. I am a bit suprise how good my cholesterol is looking, best ever I think and I haven't been doing cardio or anything and yea I took GC anavar like 5 months out of this year which is supposed to mess with your lipids.

    And the alarming thing is the hemocrit so I will be getting rid of some blood
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0148967E-73E7-4BA4-89DA-7D5E2B06E15A_4_5005_c.jpeg   52443C05-EC4A-45DC-9017-CAA04990B495.jpeg   6F3CD40B-99DC-4CDD-892C-4473717CA639_4_5005_c.jpeg  
    Last edited by MustardTiger; 07-19-2021 at 05:44 PM.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    709

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    291
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points
    2910100

    can't really show DHT /IGf 1 without revealing personal info and cant be bothered to edit it but here are the scores:

    IGF 1, LC/MS 165 REF 53-331 ng/ML (I think my doc likes to see people at 300 for this)
    Z score 0.3 (id what this is)

    DHT 42 ng/dL (ref range 12 - 65)

  10. #10
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,985

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,739
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,084
    Thanked in
    11,510 Posts
    Rep Points
    720667795

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    can't really show DHT /IGf 1 without revealing personal info and cant be bothered to edit it but here are the scores:

    IGF 1, LC/MS 165 REF 53-331 ng/ML (I think my doc likes to see people at 300 for this)
    Z score 0.3 (id what this is)

    DHT 42 ng/dL (ref range 12 - 65)
    E2 and hematocrit are just a bit high but, definitely easily taken care of . I grow well above 60 but, I take care of it . Donating will completely help. Good job getting tests and taking care of business. Nothing stuck out too much , so that is good. Taking Igf1 and having proper results is amazingly hard and can change in minutes /hours so, I wouldnít worry much. At my largest , my igf-1 was 191 so , I donít even care really. Kick ass MT

    Max

  11. #11
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,820
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,937
    Thanked in
    2,560 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Make sure you stay very hydrated and take some quality fish oil at a high dose daily. This will help thin your blood.

    What was your previous PSA score?

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    Hello Everyone, so here are my pre-cycle labs, again this is 5 weeks on 200mg of ATIPP pw, 1 week previously 300pw, then before that 8 weeks on 600mg per week. This is 7 days after a sub-q shot. I was also taking about 100mg of masteron a week coming off the 600mg of masteron a week cycle over those last 6 weeks so maybe that is why my free score is so great, and yeah ive been taking GC stuff almost exclusively so looks really good for them.

    This is my DHT level on 1mg of finasteride a day, so you can imagine how high it is without fina. if my DHT gets higher is when I start to see the acne. I also did the IGF test cause I am going to start GH tomorrow if my hormone doctor thinks its a good idea. I am a bit suprise how good my cholesterol is looking, best ever I think and I haven't been doing cardio or anything and yea I took GC anavar like 5 months out of this year which is supposed to mess with your lipids.

    And the alarming thing is the hemocrit so I will be getting rid of some blood

  12. #12
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    709

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    291
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points
    2910100

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Make sure you stay very hydrated and take some quality fish oil at a high dose daily. This will help thin your blood.

    What was your previous PSA score?
    I actually only got PSA tested once in my life as a natty 3 years ago and it was only 1.2

  13. #13
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,820
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,937
    Thanked in
    2,560 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Keep an eye on your PSA. Its not the ultimate indicator but if you see a consistent rise in your numbers from blood draw to blood draw then address it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    I actually only got PSA tested once in my life as a natty 3 years ago and it was only 1.2

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    235

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    225
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    138
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points
    1920100

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Make sure you stay very hydrated and take some quality fish oil at a high dose daily. This will help thin your blood.
    thanks for this

    how high of fish oil do you recommend? and any brand you recommend... labdoor.com ranks them, but do you have a certain brand?

  15. #15
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    709

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    291
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    Rep Points
    2910100

    Ok so I had two more nights of restless sleep and my sex drive is insanely high. These nights were more what I was familiar with from my previous time using tren versus that first night I had 3 days in, really long night cause it feels like I am waking up every 5 minutes. Last night even got up and made me a sleepy tea and took care of the wood. I also do have a little bit of the "ibs" feeling I had before, and its still so early, by the time I reach full blood saturation of the tren this sides very well could be pretty intense but they certainly are manageable.

    I started this cycle off in a deload, highly faitgued, and with my strength down a lot as I had maxed out and overshot rpe a lot recently and at the end of a high volume block on top of that, I finally bounced back today and I just felt amazing both mentally and physically all day today, on cloud 9 really, I did pause deadlifts 445lbs for sets of 4 at RPE 7, cake walk. Calories going up, strength coming back, just 8 weeks out from competition I am motivated to push hard.

    I want to mention I have decided I will stick to my guns and I will absolutely not take any AI until I have a sure fire side, I don't care that the number was 59 or whatever on the bloods cause relative to my test I think that is okay, I already started the caber preemptively so there is no chance of me mixing up high prolactin tho I am very familiar with how high prolactin affects me. I really dont think its logical that I would need an AI on this cycle especially being so lean already.

Similar Threads

  1. ATIPP + ANAVAR + MAST E Powerlifting log
    By MustardTiger in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-14-2021, 02:14 PM
  2. Atipp tren ace mast prop and cialis
    By FLsnakeman in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-25-2021, 10:45 PM
  3. Blasting 20 weeks primo on trt
    By DragonNRG in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-13-2020, 01:29 PM
  4. 5 weeks in ( PRIMO UPDATE ... Pharmacom
    By Sumner in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-20-2017, 12:31 PM
  5. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-03-2017, 12:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums