• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is GC psychic

My clients are new to GC. But I will say this, thus far I am very impressed. And GC and ldog are a great pair too.

Great brand, great staff.

Bros ive been telling you for along time. There is a reason the congregation loves their leader. We are for real.

Hands down GC is the best…..

Evey time i order, my package arival time is almost phisycally impossible, its like they ship it out before i order.
Another great TD

You and me both man. I was just recently baptized into the fellowship. I am a believer! Unreal how quick they were.

On top of that, the man upstairs was VERY personable. Made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. Wasn’t expecting that as my last guy was just more of matter of fact/business talk only… this dude is genuinely nice, who can’t appreciate that?

Thanks so much GC

Last edited:
Evey time i order, my package arival time is almost phisycally impossible, its like they ship it out before i order.
Another great TD

GC is TOP SHELF, great gear, great team:twothumbs:

You and me both man. I was just recently baptized into the fellowship. I am a believer! Unreal how quick they were.

On top of that, the man upstairs was VERY personable. Made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. Wasn’t expecting that as my last guy was just more of matter of fact/business talk only… this dude is genuinely nice, who can’t appreciate that?

Thanks so much GC

👍 very personable indeed.

Couldn’t ask for a most genuine, honest, and caring guy who ACTUALLY gives a shit about his people and his product.

Thanks..we have become a fine tuned machine over the years.

My clients are new to GC. But I will say this, thus far I am very impressed. And GC and ldog are a great pair too.

Great brand, great staff.

- - - Updated - - -

Very true

Couldn’t ask for a most genuine, honest, and caring guy who ACTUALLY gives a shit about his people and his product.

Back