• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

VS. Super Shredder ( ** Fat loss journal ** )

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my gf and I are both on a fat loss escapade. After the year of covid we both put on more bodyfat as a result of eating sloppy and drinking beer regularly.

We are both at 5 weeks now. She is down 24lbs.

I am down from 235lbs (5'7") to 198lbs yesterday

Now I wanna step it up even a notch more.

I am going to be using Amino Asylums SUPER SHREDDER. I will post my progress and potentially photos at the end if possible. ( I need a tan desperately first bc Im pale as a ghost)

AA is not a sponsor here, but I think everyone knows I am a REP for AA. My code "WES15" does work fpr 20% off if anyone wants to try this out or anything else they carry.

Wish me luck, or success, I don't need luck. Dieting is easy for me :)

Im starting at .5mL per day and will post updates a few times per week. Feel free to ask questions!

216595847_1499936887027703_7217847299791720725_n.jpg

• 400mg Carnitine

Carnitine transports fatty acids to the mitochondria of cells to be burned as energy, thus aiding in fat loss. Another positive to this is that but it also helps reduce visceral belly fat; the kind that surrounds your vital organs. Visceral fat can lead to fatty liver disease and is known to be linked to insulin resistance when carrying too much. Carnitine has also shown to help boost endurance and recover during and after physical exertion and exercise.

100mg (25/50/25) MIC Blend

A Methionine Inositol Choline (MIC Blend) consists of a formula of lipotropics, compounds that help break down fat. The compounds in the formula–methionine, inositol, choline–work to metabolize fat cells and assist in the elimination of stored fat deposits in the liver and body. For example, inositol stimulates fat removal by your liver, while choline prevents cholesterol buildup and deposits. These 3 ingredients not only work together for fat loss purposes; but also overall well-being and liver cleansing.

Albuterol 2mg

Albuterol is a beta-2 agonist. It has the same effect on the adrenergic system as exercise, resulting in fat loss, an increase in skeletal muscle mass and a reduced appetite. With a caloric deficit and proper training program, Albuterol can increase fat metabolism and aid in the loss of body fat while also providing increases in energy levels.

B12 1mg

Vitamin B-12 injections are essential to growth, cell reproduction, blood formation and protein/tissue synthesis. B12 injections are used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency in people with pernicious anemia and other conditions. Vitamin B12 helps your body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and make new protein. It is also important for normal blood, cells, and nerves.

Sent from my iPhone

Super Shredder is available now at AminoAsylum.com

Subbed here... let it rip buddy... Is this product muscular injection or subq? Curious about this one.

Go get it, Wes! You got this one locked down and good luck to you both.

Subbed here... let it rip buddy... Is this product muscular injection or subq? Curious about this one.

You can do either but I will do IM.

Personally I always get a better result from IM over subq, regardless what studies say LOL

Thanks everyone for the feedback this far.

37 pounds in 5 weeks?! Just...how....and wow. Did they amputate that arm? That doesn't count.

Intermittent fasting. Super high protein meals and low carb and low fat. Then 3/4iu in am, workout several hours later.

So from 8pm at night until the next day at lunch I dont eat. Prob eat 12pm-1pm and only doing 2 high protein meals.

I didn't lose too much muscle doing it either.

Also Im using a variety of other otc suppz, Im using IML's LEAN AF which is a 7keto dhea fat loss agent. Im a big fan of that.

I may jack up my protein and add a 3rd meal into this when I start this new Super Shredder.

Im really going only for meats and veggies. No processed foods. Cutting out as much sugar as possible. Alcohol too. If we have a drink its GIN and TONIC. Think GYMnTONIC lol

Thank you for following along Multi :)

Intermittent fasting. Super high protein meals and low carb and low fat. Then 3/4iu in am, workout several hours later.

So from 8pm at night until the next day at lunch I dont eat. Prob eat 12pm-1pm and only doing 2 high protein meals.

I didn't lose too much muscle doing it either.

Also Im using a variety of other otc suppz, Im using IML's LEAN AF which is a 7keto dhea fat loss agent. Im a big fan of that.

I may jack up my protein and add a 3rd meal into this when I start this new Super Shredder.

Im really going only for meats and veggies. No processed foods. Cutting out as much sugar as possible. Alcohol too. If we have a drink its GIN and TONIC. Think GYMnTONIC lol

Thank you for following along Multi :)
How many pumps you using Wes? I’m almost two week’s in and just started using 4 pumps 2 day’s ago. I haven’t noticed much compared to gear cream but I think it’s my Deca tolerance is high.

IML Gear Cream!
How many pumps you using Wes? I’m almost two week’s in and just started using 4 pumps 2 day’s ago. I haven’t noticed much compared to gear cream but I think it’s my Deca tolerance is high.

Yes sir Im doing 2 am and 2pm also

I dont ever get a ton out of the Nor Andro aka the conversion of nandrolone. I have used Nor Andro solo and you have to mega dose it to really "notice' it if that makes sense.

The key for me in the product is the 7keto dhea. I usually use the AndroShred or the 2.0 as that has a decent amount of it inside. Also AA sells an injectable version of 7keto but I have not tried that yet personally.

Hows the product working for you? Seeing any hardening or fat loss??

Wes, how unfriendly are these products to BP? Not just you specifically, but in general.

That tough to say tbh. Out of all the ingredients the only one that stands out is Albuterol

That certainly has been reported to spike BP in some users.

For this reason anyone trying it, should start super super low. Even 1/4mL of the Super Shredder used in the am.

I know I won't be using it at night-time.

Yes sir Im doing 2 am and 2pm also

I dont ever get a ton out of the Nor Andro aka the conversion of nandrolone. I have used Nor Andro solo and you have to mega dose it to really "notice' it if that makes sense.

The key for me in the product is the 7keto dhea. I usually use the AndroShred or the 2.0 as that has a decent amount of it inside. Also AA sells an injectable version of 7keto but I have not tried that yet personally.

Hows the product working for you? Seeing any hardening or fat loss??

I notice arms and chest are a bit tighter but I think I’m being impatient because of how good gear cream was and how potent lol

Tracking shows Friday

I decided Im gonna start 1/4mL x2 for the first day or two just to be safe

Ive never used INJ albuterol, so I wanna be sure I dont end up with tachycardia LOL.

Im currently using mic with my TRT, no albuterol in it tho, im doing it for fat loss obviously and im curious how yours works out especially the sides from the albuterol,im on week 2 of the mic, doing 1ml twice per week in the am, dropped maybe 2lb at 1 week, eating clean and 2 hours at gym each day

That tough to say tbh. Out of all the ingredients the only one that stands out is Albuterol

That certainly has been reported to spike BP in some users.

For this reason anyone trying it, should start super super low. Even 1/4mL of the Super Shredder used in the am.

I know I won't be using it at night-time.

Smart . But, not doing after 2pm is fine. My body gets used to the spike and I need more within two weeks. Love the beta agonist , reminds me of a healthier Helios.

Max

TouchDown

Starting today :)

218128531_256781209148286_4602999616079730395_n.jpg

TouchDown

Starting today :)

218128531_256781209148286_4602999616079730395_n.jpg

Damn Wes!! Always have the good stuff!! I am still saving for more YK11 for my blast later this year ! Super excited . It may go from 8 weeks to 12 weeks. I am 100% doing my experiment , Rigeu is doing one , I will do the other . It will be awesome for people to see . Actually see if we can amplify the inhibition of Myostatin and effectiveness with a special Combination of specific dosage of various categories of compounds . Let’s Gofor Real Use Protocol experiments!!

Max

Damn Wes!! Always have the good stuff!! I am still saving for more YK11 for my blast later this year ! Super excited . It may go from 8 weeks to 12 weeks. I am 100% doing my experiment , Rigeu is doing one , I will do the other . It will be awesome for people to see . Actually see if we can amplify the inhibition of Myostatin and effectiveness with a special Combination of specific dosage of various categories of compounds . Let’s Gofor Real Use Protocol experiments!!

Max

Excited to see that man. And speaking of I need to check out your log. Been so busy researching the audits outside of work and lifting and kids that all I do LOL

Ok so first shot is in the books.

I did 1/4mL in the skinfolds near the obliques. This def stings a bit going in (not unberable but def a slight sting) and its an hour later and that spot is slightly tender to touch. I will try various areas subq and IM and report the findings.

What I can say is within an hour I felt alot more energy. And awake and alert.

Mind you I did this shot right after about 20mins of physical activity and no rest. Also on an empty stomach and fasted since 8pm the evening prior so about 16 hours minus food

I def can feel the bronchiodiolation in this product. Think of ephedrine or clen. Now I was slightly sick with a cold about a week ago and the congestion stuck with me. So within an hour I was coughing and having productive mucus movement from the lungs (clear)

So this was cool, this is helping me recover from this lingering cold.

Also for fact my heart rate increased. Raced a tiny bit. My BP, I didn't get to test yet bc im just super busy but I will.

I noticed my vascularity (veins) were popping all over. And I feel good. I feel like I can breathe more (again think Ephedrine) better v02 and breathing.

I def am a bit sweaty now and my body temp feels a tiny hotter, but I didnt check it and it is 90 degrees here today (even though I am inside I can feel it)

I'm hitting the gym in a few hours. Usually Im doing the gym fasted and I will be on this too. But I had to start this today and Ill do another dose later too.

So depends how I respond to the 1/4mL IM. Then I will bump up to .5mL both subq and IM and report

I can't wait. I weighed in 200lbs today and my abs and obliques look awesome. Best they have looked in years. I just have a tiny belly fat, lower, to remove and my physique will look immaculate with a tan.

Im happy about that.

Back later w more info.

Excited to see that man. And speaking of I need to check out your log. Been so busy researching the audits outside of work and lifting and kids that all I do LOL

Ok so first shot is in the books.

I did 1/4mL in the skinfolds near the obliques. This def stings a bit going in (not unberable but def a slight sting) and its an hour later and that spot is slightly tender to touch. I will try various areas subq and IM and report the findings.

What I can say is within an hour I felt alot more energy. And awake and alert.

Mind you I did this shot right after about 20mins of physical activity and no rest. Also on an empty stomach and fasted since 8pm the evening prior so about 16 hours minus food

I def can feel the bronchiodiolation in this product. Think of ephedrine or clen. Now I was slightly sick with a cold about a week ago and the congestion stuck with me. So within an hour I was coughing and having productive mucus movement from the lungs (clear)

So this was cool, this is helping me recover from this lingering cold.

Also for fact my heart rate increased. Raced a tiny bit. My BP, I didn't get to test yet bc im just super busy but I will.

I noticed my vascularity (veins) were popping all over. And I feel good. I feel like I can breathe more (again think Ephedrine) better v02 and breathing.

I def am a bit sweaty now and my body temp feels a tiny hotter, but I didnt check it and it is 90 degrees here today (even though I am inside I can feel it)

I'm hitting the gym in a few hours. Usually Im doing the gym fasted and I will be on this too. But I had to start this today and Ill do another dose later too.

So depends how I respond to the 1/4mL IM. Then I will bump up to .5mL both subq and IM and report

I can't wait. I weighed in 200lbs today and my abs and obliques look awesome. Best they have looked in years. I just have a tiny belly fat, lower, to remove and my physique will look immaculate with a tan.

Im happy about that.

Back later w more info.

Nice, sounds like the proper doses must be close to label. You got thermogenic, proper bronchodilation activated, and you got a kick of energy/alertness! Keep track of the areas you inject....reason being; I’d like to know if you notice any spot reduction in the area of the injection or just overall. I have used helios/lipofire type products minimally but with quick action/success. Very cool blend. During my next blast; I am going to use a MAX4BURN SARM STACK during the last 8 weeks(four sarms with energy/cardio/endurance enhancing properties). This may make a great addition during the calorie deficit part. Kick that lower belly fat and go from a four pack to Six!!

Max
*WES15*

Get Shredded!
Update

2nd shot -

Did this one in deeper bodyfat in the belly. Def stung a bit, but not as much

Def leaves a small lump that is there an hour later still and is tender to touch but not as tender as the previous oblique shot

So def this stuff is gonna be a bit of a pain in the ass w mild lumps and stinging

This time I ate just prior to injection

I had small increase in heart rate within the hour. Nothing crazy.

Not feeling as sweaty and not as jittery, so, so far the fasted versus non fasted made a clear difference in how I feel.

I felt good during my workout but I did feel a bit flat. Like I just had low energy all workout and no pumps, but that could be the fasting more so then this product.

Gonna dial it up a notch 2morrow.

Woke up this am, midsection is looking sharp. Lines coming out everywhere. Between diet and my supplementation Im in full swing fat loss and I can't wait to see what this does

Now admittedly the first shot I did theres a small lump, slightly tender to touch still. The second one, in the deeper fat right next to belly button , that has a lump and also def tender to the touch, more so then the first shot, possibly bc more time has passed on the first shot aka why its less tender?

But my whole point is to get my midsection looking sharp, so the last thing I want is red swollen lumps all over my belly.

So screw it, if this does have "site" fat losses, Im not going to be doing those bc theres nothing more that I hate then red painful welts.

Also based on my experience, I believe cutting the solution a bit is going to help.

So today I mixed .3mL of the SHREDDER with .5mL of bac water. Hit an IM in the chest/pec. I did this again fasted, no food in my stomach since 8pm the previous night and its 7am here. Within an hour I def can say this.

The shot was way less painful. Barely any sting at all. I do not feel a lump in the muscle or any tenderness. I immediately felt this kick in, within minutes I was slightly jittery. For instance, I made a cup of cofffee and my hand was shaking a little holding the coffee. Its not noticeable and its not as bad as say Clen shakes, but its there.

Notice I bumped up the dose a tiny bit but not alot.

What my favorite thing already I can notice is, is that I get instant energy from this. Energy I can feel. I feel tired alot from lack of sleep, bad sleep and also working alot, and stress, you name it. This makes me feel alert and awake (kinda how MODA does but not as much neuro effects)
and I just feel good.

I feel motivated. I have a feeling my body will adjust to this and no jitters, etc, and I will end up doing .5mL 2x a day as a goal.

I do believe a product like this works best cycled. Ill do 2-3 weeks max and then come off and maybe run some yohimbine or a different compound, maybe their INJ 7keto dhea

Day 2 in and Im motivated. My gf has been touching my midsection non stop and giving me that look, so this is a very good benefit as well. Something to consider to you married guys with kids (like me) LOL

What are your calories looking like and how much time cardio and weights daily, om on standard mic at end of 2nd week after 4 inj of 1ml and clean eating 90min to 2 hours at gym daily im down now about 5.5lbs, at 234 235lbs current weight trying to be jacked in the 2teens if i can keep this up

What are your calories looking like and how much time cardio and weights daily, om on standard mic at end of 2nd week after 4 inj of 1ml and clean eating 90min to 2 hours at gym daily im down now about 5.5lbs, at 234 235lbs current weight trying to be jacked in the 2teens if i can keep this up

Hey man ty for chiming in

Im doing very low cals, maybe 1500-1800 max total per day and of those the majority of the calories is Protein. Literally im eating as much of my cals from Meats, steak and chicken mostly and the rest is fresh veggies. I have really cut out most sugars and if I do have a drink (alcohol) I may do gin and tonic, or some vodka and tonic, all low cals

Im training prob 4-5x per week for 30minutes, Im doing lighter weights, higher reps, no rest periods or little rest periods and supersets.

At the end of my workout my daughter and I do cardio, this consists of running and situps.

Also I am doing a vibration plate. My gf just bought us this and a doctor who is a client of mine convinced us to buy it, because this has alot of fat loss benefits. Also we know that stabilization exercises can actually spike IGF and HGH levels

With this machine you can even just stand or sit on it and it will improve bodyfat losses. Also you can exercise on it, so we might do planks or very slow squats on this while it is vibrating. Ill make a full thread in the forum explaining this concept. Its somewhat new to people and many people may not know about it or think it works.

81o6WAs7wWL._AC_SX425_.jpg

81hRVGr5VlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Hey man ty for chiming in

Im doing very low cals, maybe 1500-1800 max total per day and of those the majority of the calories is Protein. Literally im eating as much of my cals from Meats, steak and chicken mostly and the rest is fresh veggies. I have really cut out most sugars and if I do have a drink (alcohol) I may do gin and tonic, or some vodka and tonic, all low cals

Im training prob 4-5x per week for 30minutes, Im doing lighter weights, higher reps, no rest periods or little rest periods and supersets.

At the end of my workout my daughter and I do cardio, this consists of running and situps.

Also I am doing a vibration plate. My gf just bought us this and a doctor who is a client of mine convinced us to buy it, because this has alot of fat loss benefits. Also we know that stabilization exercises can actually spike IGF and HGH levels

With this machine you can even just stand or sit on it and it will improve bodyfat losses. Also you can exercise on it, so we might do planks or very slow squats on this while it is vibrating. Ill make a full thread in the forum explaining this concept. Its somewhat new to people and many people may not know about it or think it works.

81o6WAs7wWL._AC_SX425_.jpg

81hRVGr5VlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Very cool! Love BEI /and new machines to try for dailies . They can be a valuable tools if they work well

Max

Day 3

I still have the welts and tenderness from day 1- subq inj. So although I was looking forward to potential site benefits, screw that. Not worth it.

Im slimming my midsection down, not leaving red painful welts all over my abs. Thats completely backwards

On a positive note, the IM injects, def have a mild sting, lesser like I mentioned when cut, but they do not hurt after, nor do they hurt for days like the SUBq, so my personal recommendation is to go with the IM injections with this item only.

If you choose to do the subq, don't say I didn't warn you LOL

So anyways, Day 3, I did another AM shot fasted and it went well. Def less jittery then the day before. I def notice the .4mL considerably more then the .3 so Im gonna stay at .4 a few days, see if I adjust and then work up higher.

I do feel warmer more often and a tiny bit sweaty. Any physical activity and I sweat

For instance today I rolled a cooler full of drinks through the mall for my daughters Bday party and upon reaching the car my shirt was soaked.

This is a good thing, its def working. I def will need to keep my skin clean and not let it stay sticky or sweaty bc I am prone to acne or breakouts on my body from sweat if I just sit in a sweaty shirt all day

Def motivated to workout this week as a result of the potential benefits to this product.

What's your needle size n Gauge? Just curious. Is the mix suspended in any oil?

What's your needle size n Gauge? Just curious. Is the mix suspended in any oil?

Slin pin. This is a water based compound and the B12 is why it's red.

Back