• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

VS. Super Shredder ( ** Fat loss journal ** )

IML Gear Cream!
Update still been doing this

Cut .3mL of compound with .7mL of bac water and went Subq

24 hours later no tenderness or welt. So this might be the way to beat the system. I am determined to see if there is any local site losses.

So another thing to mention

Besides feeling warm alot..

I have to say since I started my sleep has sucked. Waking up every 2 hours, and very very difficult to fall asleep even with sleep meds.

Mind you I have always had sleep issues but this is worse

For a few days Im gonna do an AM only Inject, 1x a day and see what happens.

Im pretty sure this stuff is messing my sleep up with an aftn or late aftn INJ.

Will update asap

24 hours later no tenderness or welt. So this might be the way to beat the system. I am determined to see if there is any local site losses.

I have to say since I started my sleep has sucked. Waking up every 2 hours, and very very difficult to fall asleep even with sleep meds.

Will update asap

Stim w B-Vit . Almost Gotta treat it like eca or helios. Never after 2-3pm (normal schedules)

Max

With my regular mic inj twice per week i still take it 1st thing about 1 hour before workout, wich is around 4am, i pin everything else usually sane day but between 3 and 7pm, just so it gets to work asap with a workout and theres no chance it effects me that same night for sleep im not sure id pin past 1pm with that buterol in there,

Will update asap

Have you tried seroquel for sleep?

Have you tried seroquel for sleep?

No bc seroquel scares the hell out of me.

Auditory and visual hallucinations are common.

I had a patient, teen, parents complaining he was sleeping in his shoes and his clothes and he would run out of the house screaming and sobbing uncontrollable. I was his counselor. I finally got to speak to him and he trusted me and told me he saw the devil coming into his room every night and was there to take him away

Now I kid you not, I had this kid for 1.5 years and I knew when he was bullshitting or joking, etc, etc. I knew this kid well as his counselor. He was telling the absolute truth and even just speaking about it brought extreme fear to him.

He was seeing and hearing things, and he believed all of it to be true.

Felt bad for the kid, but hell no, no seroquel for me sir. Appreciate the comment though :)

I take Seroquel.

10/10 do not recommend.

It is great for sleep.. but terrible for waking up in the morning. You feel tired for the first few hours of the day.

The higher the dosage, the more it sucks. The most I was prescribed was 600mg before bed.. and oh boy, out like a light. The average person would get knocked out for 2-3 at the dosage. Along with that dosage, came mental side effects.. mostly anger issues. Hard to describe. If roid rage is a real thing, then so is Seroquel rage. Now I take 200mg, and other meds that counteract the negative mental sides.

In my opinion, don't use a drug that can fuck with your brain chemistry, just to sleep. You might get a full 8 hours in.. but you might also go do a mass shooting a few hours later, after your red bull.

That's crazy on the hallucinations! I've taken it for several years (up to 300mg nightly), it certainly shuts down the brain chemistry so any racing thoughts, stress, anxiety, etc. so you can sleep good. But at a higher dose, as STTM says, you'd better have a good 10-12 hours. At 50mg, I find it to be a better balance of sleep and being able to wake up early (4:30 or so for me). For non-anti-psychotic issues, I don't think its used daily for sleep, just as needed at small doses (25-50mg) when really needed. Something to certainly discuss with a physician.

Leo Longevity has some good content on it for other benefits, such as this.

Noticeable difference skipping the pm dose

Slept much better. Took a contrast shower (hot and cold back and forth), took some benadryl, slept til 1-2am. Popped another dose (25mgs) tossed and turned til almost 3 then slept til 630am. So I prob got a total of 7 hours of sleep

Ill take that

Also I will say that now having done several doses of .3mL of Super Shredder and .7ml of bac water, or even .4mL of shredder and .6mL of bac water, it works way better and I can go subq. Where you go subq does matter. I tried lower back fat, on sides of obliques and no welts and little or no pain.

So this makes me happy.

Every time I tried on the belly near belly button it left a welt and pain. In fact I still have one from days ago. Sucks but it will go away in time.

I also know lower belly sometimes carries extra water, not just fat. Im gonna play around with sauna at some point too. I think that will help my endeavors.

Woke up at 197lbs this am. And though weight loss isn't my technical goal. Bodyfat loss is, my mid section def is improving.

So fast that my skin feels a tiny bit loose. I dont think I have ever lost almost 40lbs in less then two months.

So anyways I feel way better at this lean ness. Def getting more compliments. Have not loss too much if much muscle at all, though I do see my legs trying to shrink a bit. They are always first to go.

Any changes with your heart rate and BP?

How many hours before the effects start wearing off? Just curious due to the sleep issue.

I have used the Shredder(not super shredder) and combine it with L-carnitine injection(total of 600 mgs) with great success in fat loss.. I just use both prework out. I wouldnt dare do a pm dose. I also really liked the DMZ and Msten. Amino Asylum is an interesting company with a lot of very interesting products.. Seems like they cant keep Aromasin, clen, or ment in stock

Get Shredded!
Any changes with your heart rate and BP?

How many hours before the effects start wearing off? Just curious due to the sleep issue.

Haven't tested BP yet been so busy but I'm willing to bet a small spike. I don't see tell tale signs of a huge spike, as I am high BP hereditarily. And so I'm very aware of diff levels of spikes in my body.

Heart rate def increases on this. Although I will say I can tell I am adjusting bc my rate is not as high as say the first 2-3 days.

I will prob treat this like clen a bit and ramp up. Maybe even ramp down. Kinda playing it by ear atm.

Def like the fact this stuff makes me feel "awake"

And yeah skinny, amino asylum has awesome products. I use many of them and swear by the brand 🙏💪

Btw I feel this in my system 6-8 hrs at least.

For instance I did a shot at 7am

Took my daughter out at 4 pm to play and barely jogged after her and was drenched and got very warm and stayed hot for awhile.

Definite thermogenic effects for awhile.

And again I was doing a shot at 2-4pm and it was keeping me awake til midnight at least.

One of the things I am noticing with the dramatic bodyweight loss and fat loss, specifically in the skin in my stomach is it is a tiny bit loose.

Smooth but again I have never dropped 40lbs in 6 weeks LOL

In my life. Even when competing I hovered maybe 10lbs to my contest weight at all times

So anyways Im gonna put my money where my mouth is. I'm pulling a weapon from the arsenal, generally used by women, but I'm turning to a trusted brand I work for and product I have used with clients

Brazillian Tight by musclegelz. Feel free to read about this product. The goal I am going for is FIRMER skin and elasticity
+ removal of water retention in lower belly

This is what I am going to use simultaneously and see how much I tighten up in the next few weeks.

Everyone who has used this has loved it, but I see this as a nice experiment and will invest to see what happens!

muscle_gelz_logo1.png

http://stores.gymntonic.com/brazillian-tight-by-musclegelz-topical-bodyfat-cellulite-reducer/

• Decrease in Appearance of Cellulite Up To 90%
• Reduction in skin Surface Roughness of up to 72%
• Average Decrease in Appearance of Cellulite of 51%
• Helps Decrease Fat Deposits & Water Retention
• Firmer Smoother Skin & Improved Elasticity

brazillianBottle__59162.1529072400.1280.1280.jpg

Update

Did some legs again, high reps and moderate weight and some situps, etc

My midsection is looking insane. My abs from strongman for years are like 1-2" deep. They are massive blocks. And so now that I am leaning this midsection out over them for the first time in a decade have I cut to reveal my waist.

It looks insane. I don't have the center lines as deep as I would like but if i do, Im gonna look like Sean Phillips only better. Not sure I can pull the center lines off without losing too much weight though.

889430ddf57846b2f6cc00e4e6a1069f.jpg

Update

Still plugging along and still seeing small fat loss gains to date

Happy with the protocol I am currently running and will keep plugging away

I got "the shredder" the other day, doesnt ha e the albuteral in it, but i like it, mic plus carnitine etc, down another 1 to 2 lbs over 10 days, btw used that wes15 code!

I take Seroquel.

10/10 do not recommend.

It is great for sleep.. but terrible for waking up in the morning. You feel tired for the first few hours of the day.

The higher the dosage, the more it sucks. The most I was prescribed was 600mg before bed.. and oh boy, out like a light. The average person would get knocked out for 2-3 at the dosage. Along with that dosage, came mental side effects.. mostly anger issues. Hard to describe. If roid rage is a real thing, then so is Seroquel rage. Now I take 200mg, and other meds that counteract the negative mental sides.

In my opinion, don't use a drug that can fuck with your brain chemistry, just to sleep. You might get a full 8 hours in.. but you might also go do a mass shooting a few hours later, after your red bull.

Seroquel 200mg is no joke. It’s a antipsychotic that’s been known to cause episodes of psychosis. Not to mention seizures and sleepwalking. My girlfriends brother was on it. He was 400mg. He came down to our beach house one year and I found him on the couch munching a loaf of French bread and a can Nutella. Nutella was everywhere on his face. I laughed and hollered at him and he didn’t even at acknowledge me. He was in a straight trance.

He also had a episode, he has bad ptsd from service. One morning he got into a argument with a neighbor. He pops off pretty fast, and the neighbor although not verbally threatened felt intimidated because of distance between them raised the shovel he had in his hand. Wrong move. Jerm closed the distance and disarmed him. Didn’t punch or hit him anyway. He still got arrested for assault because in our state assault is a based on feelings not actions lol. What I mean by that is you don’t actually make contact in way. If someone feels threatened by your actions than that is assault. Anyways had to drive 5 hours so that I could bail him out and when I picked him up he said that he wasn’t able to take his seroquel the night before because it had run out and he didn’t get a refill.

Last edited:
So still have been continuing but to be honest, I have family in town from overseas and we have been on "vacation" (im only working early am and pm) and so I have missed the gym for like 5 days now?

Sucks but they come once a decade so screw it.

So yeah my midsection looks phenomenal regardless

Gonna take a week or two off super shredder and then hit it again, same dosaging

Diet has been clean. And I have been steady and consistent with my suppz regardless of the last few days missed in the gym

I def feel good. At the beach this week got a ton of women staring, to the point my gf saw it and came over and kissed me and hovered around me LOL

That's how you know you're physique is back on par. I will take it

I have been hovering 198ish all week , 200+ at night, but liking the lower BW.

My BP dropped, clothes fit super loose, but overall I look way way better.

I do get hungry alot at night and my fix is a tiny bowl of cereal or chugging water. Which does work but I also dont wanna be up all night peeing.

So still have been continuing but to be honest, I have family in town from overseas and we have been on "vacation" (im only working early am and pm) and so I have missed the gym for like 5 days now?

Sucks but they come once a decade so screw it.

So yeah my midsection looks phenomenal regardless

Gonna take a week or two off super shredder and then hit it again, same dosaging

Diet has been clean. And I have been steady and consistent with my suppz regardless of the last few days missed in the gym

I def feel good. At the beach this week got a ton of women staring, to the point my gf saw it and came over and kissed me and hovered around me LOL

That's how you know you're physique is back on par. I will take it

I have been hovering 198ish all week , 200+ at night, but liking the lower BW.

My BP dropped, clothes fit super loose, but overall I look way way better.

I do get hungry alot at night and my fix is a tiny bowl of cereal or chugging water. Which does work but I also dont wanna be up all night peeing.

Nice ! Always nice when your body lights up the little lady’s protective nature, lol . Keep it up Wes!

Max

I'm actually adding 1mL of this into my regiment in addition to the LEAN AF (7 keto dhea), my script, Brazillian Tight and continuing the intermittent fasting and other stims and nootropics I am using.

228821584_876502196299960_5137722198044406362_n.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
So the carnitine inj has been smooth but I will say something odd to report and it may or may not have to do with the Carnitine.

Right around the second day I was using it, I noticed some body acne coming on. The thing to mention is that I was also out at the beach in the sun that same time. Didn't use sun tan lotion or anything on my skin

So either the sweat caused it, or the carnitine.

Im leaning towards the sweat and not the carnitine or maybe the carnitine also led to me sweating more. I dont know but its annoying

Granted I have my own product I use (a blend of soap that I concocted) that treats it well, but it takes a few weeks to kick out body acne in my experience.

So I see a few pimples on arms, and shoulders and one or two on the chest.

FIgured I'd mention it. Ill keep an eye on it and see if it continues to develop while on

Gonna add GC Helios in for at least 2 weeks.

Will add that into this thread but also I have another thread for that solo if anyone wants to follow

Really gotta hit the gym hard and diet slightly better once I start those

The last 2 weeks my in laws from out of the Country were here on vacation with us and we took the whole 2 weeks off the gym. Sucks the timing of this, but I never take long breaks like this and they never get to come here so screw it

Back at the gym Tues, and hitting it full speed ahead.

Started 10mcgs today and no effects yet

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/114445-VS-Helios-by-Gear-Church

Nevermind, I’m a dumb ass. Didn’t notice the date on this thread 🤦‍♂️
No worries

My code WES15 still works for 20% off anything at AA if anyone needs anything there 😁😜

Back