VS. Super Shredder ( ** Fat loss journal ** )

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,999 Posts
    Rep Points

Update still been doing this

Cut .3mL of compound with .7mL of bac water and went Subq

24 hours later no tenderness or welt. So this might be the way to beat the system. I am determined to see if there is any local site losses.

So another thing to mention

Besides feeling warm alot..

I have to say since I started my sleep has sucked. Waking up every 2 hours, and very very difficult to fall asleep even with sleep meds.

Mind you I have always had sleep issues but this is worse

For a few days Im gonna do an AM only Inject, 1x a day and see what happens.

Im pretty sure this stuff is messing my sleep up with an aftn or late aftn INJ.

Will update asap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,392 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post

24 hours later no tenderness or welt. So this might be the way to beat the system. I am determined to see if there is any local site losses.

I have to say since I started my sleep has sucked. Waking up every 2 hours, and very very difficult to fall asleep even with sleep meds.

Will update asap
    Stim w B-Vit . Almost Gotta treat it like eca or helios. Never after 2-3pm (normal schedules)

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

With my regular mic inj twice per week i still take it 1st thing about 1 hour before workout, wich is around 4am, i pin everything else usually sane day but between 3 and 7pm, just so it gets to work asap with a workout and theres no chance it effects me that same night for sleep im not sure id pin past 1pm with that buterol in there,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post

Will update asap
    Have you tried seroquel for sleep?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,999 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    Have you tried seroquel for sleep?
    No bc seroquel scares the hell out of me.

Auditory and visual hallucinations are common.

I had a patient, teen, parents complaining he was sleeping in his shoes and his clothes and he would run out of the house screaming and sobbing uncontrollable. I was his counselor. I finally got to speak to him and he trusted me and told me he saw the devil coming into his room every night and was there to take him away

Now I kid you not, I had this kid for 1.5 years and I knew when he was bullshitting or joking, etc, etc. I knew this kid well as his counselor. He was telling the absolute truth and even just speaking about it brought extreme fear to him.

He was seeing and hearing things, and he believed all of it to be true.

Felt bad for the kid, but hell no, no seroquel for me sir. Appreciate the comment though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

I take Seroquel.

10/10 do not recommend.

It is great for sleep.. but terrible for waking up in the morning. You feel tired for the first few hours of the day.

The higher the dosage, the more it sucks. The most I was prescribed was 600mg before bed.. and oh boy, out like a light. The average person would get knocked out for 2-3 at the dosage. Along with that dosage, came mental side effects.. mostly anger issues. Hard to describe. If roid rage is a real thing, then so is Seroquel rage. Now I take 200mg, and other meds that counteract the negative mental sides.

In my opinion, don't use a drug that can fuck with your brain chemistry, just to sleep. You might get a full 8 hours in.. but you might also go do a mass shooting a few hours later, after your red bull.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts
    Rep Points

That's crazy on the hallucinations! I've taken it for several years (up to 300mg nightly), it certainly shuts down the brain chemistry so any racing thoughts, stress, anxiety, etc. so you can sleep good. But at a higher dose, as STTM says, you'd better have a good 10-12 hours. At 50mg, I find it to be a better balance of sleep and being able to wake up early (4:30 or so for me). For non-anti-psychotic issues, I don't think its used daily for sleep, just as needed at small doses (25-50mg) when really needed. Something to certainly discuss with a physician.

Leo Longevity has some good content on it for other benefits, such as this.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,999 Posts
    Rep Points

Noticeable difference skipping the pm dose

Slept much better. Took a contrast shower (hot and cold back and forth), took some benadryl, slept til 1-2am. Popped another dose (25mgs) tossed and turned til almost 3 then slept til 630am. So I prob got a total of 7 hours of sleep

Ill take that

Also I will say that now having done several doses of .3mL of Super Shredder and .7ml of bac water, or even .4mL of shredder and .6mL of bac water, it works way better and I can go subq. Where you go subq does matter. I tried lower back fat, on sides of obliques and no welts and little or no pain.

So this makes me happy.

Every time I tried on the belly near belly button it left a welt and pain. In fact I still have one from days ago. Sucks but it will go away in time.

I also know lower belly sometimes carries extra water, not just fat. Im gonna play around with sauna at some point too. I think that will help my endeavors.

Woke up at 197lbs this am. And though weight loss isn't my technical goal. Bodyfat loss is, my mid section def is improving.

So fast that my skin feels a tiny bit loose. I dont think I have ever lost almost 40lbs in less then two months.

So anyways I feel way better at this lean ness. Def getting more compliments. Have not loss too much if much muscle at all, though I do see my legs trying to shrink a bit. They are always first to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Rep Points

Any changes with your heart rate and BP?

How many hours before the effects start wearing off? Just curious due to the sleep issue.

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points

I have used the Shredder(not super shredder) and combine it with L-carnitine injection(total of 600 mgs) with great success in fat loss.. I just use both prework out. I wouldnt dare do a pm dose. I also really liked the DMZ and Msten. Amino Asylum is an interesting company with a lot of very interesting products.. Seems like they cant keep Aromasin, clen, or ment in stock
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,999 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
    Any changes with your heart rate and BP?

How many hours before the effects start wearing off? Just curious due to the sleep issue.
    Haven't tested BP yet been so busy but I'm willing to bet a small spike. I don't see tell tale signs of a huge spike, as I am high BP hereditarily. And so I'm very aware of diff levels of spikes in my body.

Heart rate def increases on this. Although I will say I can tell I am adjusting bc my rate is not as high as say the first 2-3 days.

I will prob treat this like clen a bit and ramp up. Maybe even ramp down. Kinda playing it by ear atm.

Def like the fact this stuff makes me feel "awake"

And yeah skinny, amino asylum has awesome products. I use many of them and swear by the brand 🙏💪

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,999 Posts
    Rep Points

Btw I feel this in my system 6-8 hrs at least.

For instance I did a shot at 7am

Took my daughter out at 4 pm to play and barely jogged after her and was drenched and got very warm and stayed hot for awhile.

Definite thermogenic effects for awhile.

And again I was doing a shot at 2-4pm and it was keeping me awake til midnight at least.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,999 Posts
    Rep Points

One of the things I am noticing with the dramatic bodyweight loss and fat loss, specifically in the skin in my stomach is it is a tiny bit loose.

Smooth but again I have never dropped 40lbs in 6 weeks LOL

In my life. Even when competing I hovered maybe 10lbs to my contest weight at all times

So anyways Im gonna put my money where my mouth is. I'm pulling a weapon from the arsenal, generally used by women, but I'm turning to a trusted brand I work for and product I have used with clients

Brazillian Tight by musclegelz. Feel free to read about this product. The goal I am going for is FIRMER skin and elasticity
    + removal of water retention in lower belly

This is what I am going to use simultaneously and see how much I tighten up in the next few weeks.

Everyone who has used this has loved it, but I see this as a nice experiment and will invest to see what happens!

http://stores.gymntonic.com/brazilli...ulite-reducer/

• Decrease in Appearance of Cellulite Up To 90%
    • Reduction in skin Surface Roughness of up to 72%
    • Average Decrease in Appearance of Cellulite of 51%
    • Helps Decrease Fat Deposits & Water Retention
    • Firmer Smoother Skin & Improved Elasticity

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,999 Posts
    Rep Points

Update

Did some legs again, high reps and moderate weight and some situps, etc

My midsection is looking insane. My abs from strongman for years are like 1-2" deep. They are massive blocks. And so now that I am leaning this midsection out over them for the first time in a decade have I cut to reveal my waist.

It looks insane. I don't have the center lines as deep as I would like but if i do, Im gonna look like Sean Phillips only better. Not sure I can pull the center lines off without losing too much weight though.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,999 Posts
    Rep Points

Update

Still plugging along and still seeing small fat loss gains to date

Happy with the protocol I am currently running and will keep plugging away