• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

THC Carts

I appreciate the info, but they will not take anything but bitcoin, which I do not use.

If anyone wants to take PP or Venmo, I'm ready to go right now.

Very easy to use BTC. Will take you about 15 minutes to learn.

How do I get my hands on some Quaaludes

Just wanna put this out there.

I'm Not sure if the anti bitcoin thing is because you refuse to use it. Or because your not equipped to use it,so then it's not an option.because it's either to complicated or some other reason.

If you didn't want the Hassle of starting a wallet and all that shit that goes along with using bitcoin. That's understandable. But there's also kind of another option for you.

Theres websites that you can use to purchase your bitcoins. You can then send them to your wallet. And there's also sites that you can use let's say a prepaid card to purchase bitcoin. And send to someone else's wallet..

This would kind of eliminate the process of you having your own coin storage. And would still give you the ability to purchase and send it where need be.

If ur not willing to use bitcoin. At all under any circumstances. The road to thc carts online ends right there I would imagine.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But I think that's the jist of it.

Just wanna put this out there.

I'm Not sure if the anti bitcoin thing is because you refuse to use it. Or because your not equipped to use it,so then it's not an option.because it's either to complicated or some other reason.

If you didn't want the Hassle of starting a wallet and all that shit that goes along with using bitcoin. That's understandable. But there's also kind of another option for you.

Theres websites that you can use to purchase your bitcoins. You can then send them to your wallet. And there's also sites that you can use let's say a prepaid card to purchase bitcoin. And send to someone else's wallet..

This would kind of eliminate the process of you having your own coin storage. And would still give you the ability to purchase and send it where need be.

If ur not willing to use bitcoin. At all under any circumstances. The road to thc carts online ends right there I would imagine.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But I think that's the jist of it.

Coindoo and gocoinstream allow purchases with no account and prepaid cards

Plenty of people online sell thc cartridges....

Steroid forums probably not the place to start. I would start with a vpn and tor browser

Coindoo and gocoinstream allow purchases with no account and prepaid cards

Plenty of people online sell thc cartridges....

Steroid forums probably not the place to start. I would start with a vpn and tor browser

If you get the Tor browser you can literally get anything you want. Crazy those market places. I set up tor and tails I think it was called but it started to freak me out a little bit lol. Never did an order.

Get Shredded!
If you get the Tor browser you can literally get anything you want. Crazy those market places. I set up tor and tails I think it was called but it started to freak me out a little bit lol. Never did an order.

I’ve dabbled with recreational stuff. Never gear tho. I wasn’t disappointed.

He should be able to ride around in his hellcat and ask the neighborhood kids for some carts .

What’s that delta 8 shit at every corner store now?

- - - Updated - - -

Never been a fan of thc unfortunately it messed with my anxiety to much.

What’s that delta 8 shit at every corner store now?

- - - Updated - - -

Never been a fan of thc unfortunately it messed with my anxiety to much.

Delta 8 is derived from hemp. Less potent than delta 9. Delta 8 is legal under federal law, delta 9 is not.

Does it give you more of a high then just plain ole CBD?

Yes, its pretty close to D9 ... some say not as psychedelic, but will certainly get you a strong buzz and if you do enough, get you totally F'd up. You'll fail a drug test with it as well, so be careful if tested.

Yes, its pretty close to D9 ... some say not as psychedelic, but will certainly get you a strong buzz and if you do enough, get you totally F'd up. You'll fail a drug test with it as well, so be careful if tested.
Fuck I’m out I get randoms to often

Back