• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dianabol and having a fat head.

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is there any way to minimize the water retention you get from Dianabol? Can it be controlled with diet? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Is there any way to stay vascular and shredded while on dball without the puffy look.

Is there any way to minimize the water retention you get from Dianabol? Can it be controlled with diet? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Is there any way to stay vascular and shredded while on dball without the puffy look.
Diet mostly. Sodium intake. Keeping Estro in check.

I would say diet keep the salt low or out if possible and control your e2 as much as possible will help but you will still put some water on .

I hate dbol and mk677 face as well

I would say just use tbol instead.

I’ve it’s just the nature of Dbol. Just expect to carry 5+lbs of water no matter what. It softened me up quite a bit. Think the bloat actually got worse after I stopped it and upped the test to 750 wk…

Run Anadrol instead

Yes,
I love cutting on Dbol. Keeps me full and round on Low Cals. The vascularity is fantastic.
Diet is the key 100%. I control water retention mostly with carb intake. Adex is my choice of estrogen control.

Just a question but what’s the source of your Dbol?

I hate dbol and mk677 face as well

I would say just use tbol instead.

I'm almost out unfortunately. Until I find somemore I was going to switch to Dbol. I got so much. But just don't want to get the bloated look.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a question but what’s the source of your Dbol?

Monster 50mg tablets.

Yes,
I love cutting on Dbol. Keeps me full and round on Low Cals. The vascularity is fantastic.
Diet is the key 100%. I control water retention mostly with carb intake. Adex is my choice of estrogen control.

Thanks bro. My diet is pretty dialed in right now. Eating alot of rice and staying lean. Chicken 5 days a week. Beef the other days. Mixed vegetables. I keep it simple. I'm at the start of 4 weeks on deca and staying lean as fuck. I got some adex but I'm not big on AI's. Really fucks my cholesterol up. What's your dbol dosage?

Do you eat alot of fats? High protein?

- - - Updated - - -

Run Anadrol instead

Anadrol scares me haha

IML Gear Cream!
I’m naturally an easy gainer (too easy) so that’s reason enough for me not to run d-bol, but more so is the fact that I have a naturally big head. I wear size XL-XXL hats lmao I’d look like a fucking blimp on d-bol

Back