• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Torn bicep and other tendon issues

Big Puppy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tore my right bicep off the forearm and had it repaired 7 months ago. Now i've pulled the other one. Waiting on results of MRI.

Haven't seriously lifted in 6 years. Was doing nothing serious to tear either tendons.

Why are my tendons so fragile?

What can i take to strengthen them?

Hoping i don't have to have surgery again, and really hesitant to do anything physically.

Thanks

Do you drink loads of caffiene? I read an article about chronic caffiene use messing up collagen synthesis. After the last year of around 600-700mg a day from different sources I feel very brittle and stiff. I've pulled muscles easier when not even lifting plus I just look and feel like burnt out crap. I'm tuning it back so I can safely run another cycle as blood pressure increases from the gear would be dangerous combined with all the stimulant. EQ increases collagen synthesis. Just be mindful of it's effect on increased red blood cell production too. Trying to heal an injury quicker could always benefit from HGH or on the cheaper side MK677.

Getting old sucks. Snapped my calf muscle last year by just standing on tip toe for a few minutes to reach something I was working on. Nicotine can be another thing that supposedly causes issues. You can try joint supps, cissus, egg shell membrane (pricey), collagen. Cissus works the best for me.

Do you drink loads of caffiene? I read an article about chronic caffiene use messing up collagen synthesis. After the last year of around 600-700mg a day from different sources I feel very brittle and stiff. I've pulled muscles easier when not even lifting plus I just look and feel like burnt out crap. I'm tuning it back so I can safely run another cycle as blood pressure increases from the gear would be dangerous combined with all the stimulant. EQ increases collagen synthesis. Just be mindful of it's effect on increased red blood cell production too. Trying to heal an injury quicker could always benefit from HGH or on the cheaper side MK677.

Take in less than 150mg caffeine a day and don't smoke. EQ helps? how much does it help?

Maybe it's the steroids we use . I tore long head of bicep and pec major just pulling up on something. Wasn't even straining. Bicep is better but pec still hurts and week after 3 months.

Dehydration, kidney issues, alcohol abuse are all reasons

Also long term anabolics use, orals like var, etc

Many reasons

I know, I tore my quad off completely 4 years ago and my tricep completely 5 months ago?

I have had pec tears, and other partial tears and mine is mostly from the fact I competed in strongman, abused AAS for many years and was way way way too strong for my own good. Now my tendons are a mess so I lift light, hydrate well and dropped weight too.

Tore my right bicep off the forearm and had it repaired 7 months ago. Now i've pulled the other one. Waiting on results of MRI.

Haven't seriously lifted in 6 years. Was doing nothing serious to tear either tendons.

Why are my tendons so fragile?

What can i take to strengthen them?

Hoping i don't have to have surgery again, and really hesitant to do anything physically.

Thanks

Surprised nobody mentioned using BP157, it's a peptide you can buy.... heals tendons for sure...
Yes getting old sucks. Had a minor pec tear 5 mths ago, then out of no where, c5,c6 herniated disc with nerve impingement, c4,t1 are inflamed as well. Two rounds of corticoid steroids, chiropractic care for 6 weeks, still in excruciating pain. I go for an epidural soon, just waiting on the logistics to clear....

I will proceed with BPC157 and some other sups and hope for the best

Many reasons

I know, I tore my quad off completely 4 years ago and my tricep completely 5 months ago?

I have had pec tears, and other partial tears and mine is mostly from the fact I competed in strongman, abused AAS for many years and was way way way too strong for my own good. Now my tendons are a mess so I lift light, hydrate well and dropped weight too.

I’ve seen a lot of your strongman videos ! Omg !maniac ! I loved the Home Depot one ...and the phone book&folding a damn frying pan! Showed my sisters! They like strongman competitions more than Bodybuilding. Probably cuz my brothers did it . I will convey them! Lol

Max
#wes15
Great vids, Great family too!

Testosterone weakens tendons
deca eq var promote collagen type 3 but you also need type 1 hgh for them to repair strong not brittle
collagen Peptide and beef stock.
Thanks. How would you incorporate this long term? What is the collagen peptide? Just drink beef stock occasionally?

Thanks

I tore a pec tendon completely off and had to get it reattached cant do anything at the moment but as soon as I get the ok I'm going to run some HGH.

Thanks. How would you incorporate this long term? What is the collagen peptide? Just drink beef stock occasionally?

Thanks
for long term joint health
2iu hgh would be enough
deca 250mg or 300mg eq

eq promotes more collagen

var 50mg

beef stock just drink it daily

collagen peptide is just protein from animal sources and long term will just keep joints skin more elastic and stronger joints but beef stock would be more than enough

As we age some exercises that we loved... don't love us now..
I've had to trash can many for the sake of injury..but today I train much smarter than 20 yrs ago..

We have to adapt and change as our body does.. otherwise injuries will keep us down..

Many reasons

Dr. Told me to stop drinking...I told her"Are you F-ing kidding me".."with terminal C"...thats sacrilege..

I actually ruptured my left biceps tendon BEFORE doing Gear...I drank a lot on weekends, plus I did lift heavy on biceps, and
I always was too skinny..NOw after 20 years juicing, I am fine, but I do anything for collegen..GH EQ... Test is rough on it..

Bottom line, I think gaining too much muscle too fast can put you at risk...

I actually ruptured my left biceps tendon BEFORE doing Gear...I drank a lot on weekends, plus I did lift heavy on biceps, and
I always was too skinny..NOw after 20 years juicing, I am fine, but I do anything for collegen..GH EQ... Test is rough on it..

Whenever I top 190lbs my low back takes a beating..my small bone structure just can't handle being top heavy..

Absolutely an issue.

You go on gear and your muscles get a lot stronger at a faster rate then your tendons.

Get Shredded!
Absolutely an issue.

You go on gear and your muscles get a lot stronger at a faster rate then your tendons.

That's why Deca is such a great compound...it helps with the problems Test creates..

Back