Pretty sure they fired this cop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,460
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points
    82147817

    Wink Pretty sure they fired this cop.

    ... and that sucks too!
    :: prudence ::

  2. #2
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,973

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,832
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,632
    Thanked in
    10,983 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Somebody skipped the de-escalation class.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,059

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,716
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,774
    Thanked in
    1,158 Posts
    Rep Points
    1494081457

    How professional he is ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,657
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32722214

    His lack of maturity was demonstrated the moment he allowed himself to get sucked into a verbal argument with someone who could very well have been charged with obstruction for impeding the investigation. If he possessed a modicum of maturity, he would have simply stated that anything the son had to say was immaterial and continued dealing with the situation he was there to deal with. Instead, he got emotionally involved, reacted to insults, and sunk to their trashy level. His lack of intelligence was demonstrated when he allowed his emotions to guide his reactions. Very poor response and no business being a cop. No amount of training can fix that.

    Also very concerning is how his partner did nothing to de-escalate the situation. The partner should have stepped in and said, "Hey man, just chill. Don't let that little punk bitch get you riled up. Just focus on why we're here and we leave." The partner should be disciplined as well for allowing this to escalate to that level without saying a word. This is precisely the problem I've talked about before with police culture. Until the partner - who stood there doing nothing when he should have stepped in - is held accountable as well, situations like this will continue to occur. When the partners start being disciplined for failure to act, then they will then have a justifiable reason to step in and de-escalate rather than feeling like they should turn a blind eye to support their out of control fellow officer.
    Last edited by Necron_99; 07-13-2021 at 08:50 AM.

  5. #5
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,460
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points
    82147817

    This is years old but I seem to remeber the partner getting fired too.
    PLUS somebody else uninvolved in a similar situation with the same family in a restaurant.
    :: prudence ::

  6. #6
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    Wow, you actually posted something in the pit that makes sense. Bravo. I expected someone like you to say something like conspiracy blah blah blah, democraps liberturds blah blah blah, antififa blm blahblahblah
    refreshing to know you have a brain. Thanks for the comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    His lack of maturity was demonstrated the moment he allowed himself to get sucked into a verbal argument with someone who could very well have been charged with obstruction for impeding the investigation. If he possessed a modicum of maturity, he would have simply stated that anything the son had to say was immaterial and continued dealing with the situation he was there to deal with. Instead, he got emotionally involved, reacted to insults, and sunk to their trashy level. His lack of intelligence was demonstrated when he allowed his emotions to guide his reactions. Very poor response and no business being a cop. No amount of training can fix that.

    Also very concerning is how his partner did nothing to de-escalate the situation. The partner should have stepped in and said, "Hey man, just chill. Don't let that little punk bitch get you riled up. Just focus on why we're here and we leave." The partner should be disciplined as well for allowing this to escalate to that level without saying a word. This is precisely the problem I've talked about before with police culture. Until the partner - who stood there doing nothing when he should have stepped in - is held accountable as well, situations like this will continue to occur. When the partners start being disciplined for failure to act, then they will then have a justifiable reason to step in and de-escalate rather than feeling like they should turn a blind eye to support their out of control fellow officer.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,657
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32722214

    Quote Originally Posted by bravo necrono View Post
    Wow, you actually posted something in the pit that makes sense. Bravo. I expected someone like you to say something like conspiracy blah blah blah, democraps liberturds blah blah blah, antififa blm blahblahblah
    refreshing to know you have a brain. Thanks for the comments.
    Awwwwww. You actually created an account just to talk shit to me. I feel special.

  8. #8
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    No link? Do you mean to say it is a pattern with this family? I bet by now that kid is in jail but who knows. Mouthy shit for sure but also for sure that cop was out line and I agree with Necron, the partner should be accountable as well.
    I always treat cops with respect until they disrespect me. I don't know why people think being disrespectful to cops initially is going to help their cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    This is years old but I seem to remeber the partner getting fired too.
    PLUS somebody else uninvolved in a similar situation with the same family in a restaurant.
    Last edited by bravo necrono; 07-13-2021 at 09:41 AM.

  9. #9
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    10100

    Ive got the hots for you man. I do agree with your statements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Awwwwww. You actually created an account just to talk shit to me. I feel special.

  10. #10
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,460
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points
    82147817

    No link, but I think I saw a video from whatever little town that was in.
    The OTHER guy (not the one on this video) that got fired was a bit of a big story.
    Maybe I'll find it
    :: prudence ::

  11. #11
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,460
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points
    82147817

    Come to think of it... I think he was legally drunk when he was in the restaurant and off duty.
    I THINK the little shit kid worked there or something
    :: prudence ::

  12. #12
    United States of China
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,897

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    615
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,332
    Thanked in
    7,010 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    ... and that sucks too!
    lol are u serious?
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  13. #13
    United States of China
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,897

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    615
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,332
    Thanked in
    7,010 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    these are the type of cops that give the good ones a bad name.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  14. #14
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,957

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,948
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,005
    Thanked in
    4,102 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    which one is the thug again....?

  15. #15
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    3,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    982
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,460
    Thanked in
    973 Posts
    Rep Points
    82147817

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    lol are u serious?
    No silly goose.
    :: prudence ::

Similar Threads

  1. You're fired!!
    By Oldschool in forum The Pit
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 09:42 PM
  2. A raise or fired
    By corboyboy in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 06:30 AM
  3. who has been fired?
    By Krampus in forum The Pit
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-07-2015, 06:59 AM
  4. Help with work and not getting fired
    By psychowhite in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums