• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pretty sure they fired this cop.

His lack of maturity was demonstrated the moment he allowed himself to get sucked into a verbal argument with someone who could very well have been charged with obstruction for impeding the investigation. If he possessed a modicum of maturity, he would have simply stated that anything the son had to say was immaterial and continued dealing with the situation he was there to deal with. Instead, he got emotionally involved, reacted to insults, and sunk to their trashy level. His lack of intelligence was demonstrated when he allowed his emotions to guide his reactions. Very poor response and no business being a cop. No amount of training can fix that.

Also very concerning is how his partner did nothing to de-escalate the situation. The partner should have stepped in and said, "Hey man, just chill. Don't let that little punk bitch get you riled up. Just focus on why we're here and we leave." The partner should be disciplined as well for allowing this to escalate to that level without saying a word. This is precisely the problem I've talked about before with police culture. Until the partner - who stood there doing nothing when he should have stepped in - is held accountable as well, situations like this will continue to occur. When the partners start being disciplined for failure to act, then they will then have a justifiable reason to step in and de-escalate rather than feeling like they should turn a blind eye to support their out of control fellow officer.

Last edited:
This is years old but I seem to remeber the partner getting fired too.
PLUS somebody else uninvolved in a similar situation with the same family in a restaurant.

Wow, you actually posted something in the pit that makes sense. Bravo. I expected someone like you to say something like conspiracy blah blah blah, democraps liberturds blah blah blah, antififa blm blahblahblah
refreshing to know you have a brain. Thanks for the comments.
His lack of maturity was demonstrated the moment he allowed himself to get sucked into a verbal argument with someone who could very well have been charged with obstruction for impeding the investigation. If he possessed a modicum of maturity, he would have simply stated that anything the son had to say was immaterial and continued dealing with the situation he was there to deal with. Instead, he got emotionally involved, reacted to insults, and sunk to their trashy level. His lack of intelligence was demonstrated when he allowed his emotions to guide his reactions. Very poor response and no business being a cop. No amount of training can fix that.

Also very concerning is how his partner did nothing to de-escalate the situation. The partner should have stepped in and said, "Hey man, just chill. Don't let that little punk bitch get you riled up. Just focus on why we're here and we leave." The partner should be disciplined as well for allowing this to escalate to that level without saying a word. This is precisely the problem I've talked about before with police culture. Until the partner - who stood there doing nothing when he should have stepped in - is held accountable as well, situations like this will continue to occur. When the partners start being disciplined for failure to act, then they will then have a justifiable reason to step in and de-escalate rather than feeling like they should turn a blind eye to support their out of control fellow officer.

Wow, you actually posted something in the pit that makes sense. Bravo. I expected someone like you to say something like conspiracy blah blah blah, democraps liberturds blah blah blah, antififa blm blahblahblah
refreshing to know you have a brain. Thanks for the comments.

Awwwwww. You actually created an account just to talk shit to me. I feel special.

No link? Do you mean to say it is a pattern with this family? I bet by now that kid is in jail but who knows. Mouthy shit for sure but also for sure that cop was out line and I agree with Necron, the partner should be accountable as well.
I always treat cops with respect until they disrespect me. I don't know why people think being disrespectful to cops initially is going to help their cause.
This is years old but I seem to remeber the partner getting fired too.
PLUS somebody else uninvolved in a similar situation with the same family in a restaurant.

Last edited:
No link, but I think I saw a video from whatever little town that was in.
The OTHER guy (not the one on this video) that got fired was a bit of a big story.
Maybe I'll find it

IML Gear Cream!
Come to think of it... I think he was legally drunk when he was in the restaurant and off duty.
I THINK the little shit kid worked there or something

which one is the thug again....?

No link, but I think I saw a video from whatever little town that was in.
The OTHER guy (not the one on this video) that got fired was a bit of a big story.
Maybe I'll find it

I saw this video at some point. I'm pretty sure these are the same cops beating up some black guy in his house...

These cops are out of control and should be stopped!

https://youtu.be/EaLqMoZCzmw

The cop was Hispanic. Just putting that out there for all the race hustlers.

a white cop woulda obviously shot that mouthy lil welfare trash retard liberal right off the bat.

Duh

6bf87b9e-718c-443f-8eb2-4646f9e29365_text.gif

the cop was hispanic. Just putting that out there for all the race hustlers.

A white cop woulda obviously shot that mouthy lil welfare trash retard liberal right off the bat.

Duh

bwahahahaha!

Get Shredded!
Definitely irresponsible and unprofessional but I respect that the cop took off his gun and went toe to toe with the idiot and then insisted that he not be arrested. Unfortunately you cannot beat stupid out of people.

We need more cops like him!! My son talking to a cop like that I want that cop to put hands on him for me! And if the cop don’t whoop his ass for being disrespectful I will.

Back