Sent some Dbol to Jano

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    669 Posts
    Rep Points

Sent some Dbol to Jano

49.42mg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A052D1BE-99C2-456E-AD5D-3407A7984F10.jpeg  

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    396 Posts
    Rep Points

It has been brought to our attention that the labels on our sachets are incorrect. They say 20mg dbol when it should read 50mg dbol. We apologise for the mistake. What had happened was we placed our order for our labels while in production and at the last minute we changed the dbol dosage to 50mgs since that and 25mgs seems to be the most popular. It was an out of site out of mind mistake on our part and we take full responsibility. Bags will either have the dosage changed by sharpie or a note will be in your pack when it arrives. Emails will be sent to those who have purchased if we still have your info because we do delete orders 1 month after you have received your pack. We once again apologise for the mishap and for the rest of July we will offer you the 50mg dbol at the 20mg price. NO PRICE INCREASE
    I would like to thank Lathe Crasher for sending out for testing and please email me so we can get you store credit on what you sent out of pocket. As for more testing I will be going to be sending out more orals than oils for now (3-1 ratio) to make sure there are no other flaws in our operation.
    SBL
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,750 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol thatís a hell of a cycle if you planned on running 60-80 mg a day . Hello high bp and estrogen . Thank you for testing the dbol lathe .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SB labs View Post
    It has been brought to our attention that the labels on our sachets are incorrect. They say 20mg dbol when it should read 50mg dbol. We apologise for the mistake. What had happened was we placed our order for our labels while in production and at the last minute we changed the dbol dosage to 50mgs since that and 25mgs seems to be the most popular. It was an out of site out of mind mistake on our part and we take full responsibility. Bags will either have the dosage changed by sharpie or a note will be in your pack when it arrives. Emails will be sent to those who have purchased if we still have your info because we do delete orders 1 month after you have received your pack. We once again apologise for the mishap and for the rest of July we will offer you the 50mg dbol at the 20mg price. NO PRICE INCREASE
    I would like to thank Lathe Crasher for sending out for testing and please email me so we can get you store credit on what you sent out of pocket. As for more testing I will be going to be sending out more orals than oils for now (3-1 ratio) to make sure there are no other flaws in our operation.
    SBL
    Jesus thatís a hell of mistake. Glad it was brought up by member testing. If this the only one of your products tested by members of the board?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,472 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    49.42mg
    Again! . On point! Thanks Lathe , SbLabs

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

SBlabs continues to impress

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    396 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry again guys for the foul up
    SBL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry again guys for the foul up
    SBL
    Do you offer incentives for member HLPC testing? Like the price of the test in lab credit?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    396 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Do you offer incentives for member HLPC testing? Like the price of the test in lab credit?
    Of course. I think if any member tested any sponsors gear with good or bad results I think the least would be to reimbursement them in gear if good results btc in bad results. For the bag to be labeled it is a problem I let slip through my hands. On the other hand it is just another great report on our gear, but I am more concerned with the first part. I would like to take the time to answer your question directed to the community really twice. You asked in another thread if any member has sent out our gear for testing besides us and now that someone has you are asking if anyone else has. I don't really understand why since we have been here less than 4 months. We do our testing to show the community what we have to offer and anyone that would like to send gear out would actually be a help. Standing in line at the post office for 20 minutes after you have screwed up writing out 3 customs forms, be my guest haha. Not to mention Jano just raised his prices to $120.00 a sample. In other cases we have bloodwork from legit members. I don't think anyone would question the integrity of Lathe Crasher or Cdubw44 their bloodwork speaks for itself and I am actually asking Lathe Craser here and now to run our Sust now since he has done both cyp and enan. We could compare them to Cdubw44s bloodwork. GenixCon2.0 I would be more than happy to answer any of your questions here or in p.m.
    SBL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    669 Posts
    Rep Points

I honestly thought it was super strong haha. It doesnít take long with Dbol to know when to adjust. Anyways, get those labels updated and thanks for the great gear. I got nothing but good things to say. On my next order weíre playing ďletís make a dealĒ halo and proviron is on deck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    669 Posts
    Rep Points

Not to mention Jano just raised his prices to $120.00 a sample.
    You gotta use wes15 at checkout. Works everywhere athletes are accepted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Of course. I think if any member tested any sponsors gear with good or bad results I think the least would be to reimbursement them in gear if good results btc in bad results. For the bag to be labeled it is a problem I let slip through my hands. On the other hand it is just another great report on our gear, but I am more concerned with the first part. I would like to take the time to answer your question directed to the community really twice. You asked in another thread if any member has sent out our gear for testing besides us and now that someone has you are asking if anyone else has. I don't really understand why since we have been here less than 4 months. We do our testing to show the community what we have to offer and anyone that would like to send gear out would actually be a help. Standing in line at the post office for 20 minutes after you have screwed up writing out 3 customs forms, be my guest haha. Not to mention Jano just raised his prices to $120.00 a sample. In other cases we have bloodwork from legit members. I don't think anyone would question the integrity of Lathe Crasher or Cdubw44 their bloodwork speaks for itself and I am actually asking Lathe Craser here and now to run our Sust now since he has done both cyp and enan. We could compare them to Cdubw44s bloodwork. GenixCon2.0 I would be more than happy to answer any of your questions here or in p.m.
    SBL
    Well not all sponsors on ASF have reimbursed members in the past. Thatís why I ask if you offer store credit. Iím happy you guys do.

I understand youíve only been here a few months. So maybe not a lot members have had a chance to use you yet or test the products. Of course announcing a incentive for members to do HLPC testing will help, and maybe you have already done this. I couldnít find a post stating this.

I also understand that you do HLPC testing. Thank you for doing that. Unfortunately as most people can summarize UGLs have a incentive to sell and not hurt those sales. Thatís while independent testing by members is so important. Now, Iím not saying this is your priority, you guys seem like decent chaps. I canít help but wonder tho, where was the HLPC test for that batch of Dbol that was marked 20mg of Dbol when it was actually 50mg, two and a half times what it was supposed to be. I see some of our esteemed members have congratulated you on this mistake and having gear that is stronger than advertised sounds like a good thing, but letís dive into that for a second. Say a new member, maybe someone who doesnt know much about Dbol or steroids in general, orders your Dbol. They see all over the web that 40mgs is a good starting point for Dbol. They take take 40mgs a day, or what they think is 40mgs, when in fact they are actually taking a 100mgs of Dbol a day. That is a serious dose of Dbol my friend. I bet you mindless work nor some others have ever taken that much. I have. Let me tell you what can expect from 100mgs of Dbol (without tapering up). All of the estrogenic sides you can imagine. High blood pressure, extreme bloat, gyno) It takes experience to control the sides of Dbol, because they come on quick. Without that experience or knowledge of how much you are taking, and how to dial in AI, you could be in a world of trouble. But mistakes happen, thank god a member did send it in.

Also you mentioned bloodwork as a testing protocol but anyone whoís been a member long enough knows that although that is and has been for years a good indicator of quality. It can in fact leave a lot open for interpretation. HLPC is pretty much ironclad. I think everyone can agree it is the best testing procedure we have available (even with all the troubles you mentioned).

I happy we have a new sponsor on board. Between feral, scriptrx, gorilla farm, apollo, and whatever the one with spartan helmet was, we at ASF deserve a new legitimate sponsor.

I personally think that you guys are off to a good start, other than this hiccup with the Dbol, but time will tell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,472 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Well not all sponsors on ASF have reimbursed members in the past. Thatís why I ask if you offer store credit. Iím happy you guys do.

I understand youíve only been here a few months. So maybe not a lot members have had a chance to use you yet or test the products. Of course announcing a incentive for members to do HLPC testing will help, and maybe you have already done this. I couldnít find a post stating this.

I also understand that you do HLPC testing. Thank you for doing that. Unfortunately as most people can summarize UGLs have a incentive to sell and not hurt those sales. Thatís while independent testing by members is so important. Now, Iím not saying this is your priority, you guys seem like decent chaps. I canít help but wonder tho, where was the HLPC test for that batch of Dbol that was marked 20mg of Dbol when it was actually 50mg, two and a half times what it was supposed to be. I see some of our esteemed members have congratulated you on this mistake and having gear that is stronger than advertised sounds like a good thing, but letís dive into that for a second. Say a new member, maybe someone who doesnt know much about Dbol or steroids in general, orders your Dbol. They see all over the web that 40mgs is a good starting point for Dbol. They take take 40mgs a day, or what they think is 40mgs, when in fact they are actually taking a 100mgs of Dbol a day. That is a serious dose of Dbol my friend. I bet you mindless work nor some others have ever taken that much. I have. Let me tell you what can expect from 100mgs of Dbol (without tapering up). All of the estrogenic sides you can imagine. High blood pressure, extreme bloat, gyno) It takes experience to control the sides of Dbol, because they come on quick. Without that experience or knowledge of how much you are taking, and how to dial in AI, you could be in a world of trouble. But mistakes happen, thank god a member did send it in.

Also you mentioned bloodwork as a testing protocol but anyone whoís been a member long enough knows that although that is and has been for years a good indicator of quality. It can in fact leave a lot open for interpretation. HLPC is pretty much ironclad. I think everyone can agree it is the best testing procedure we have available (even with all the troubles you mentioned).

I happy we have a new sponsor on board. Between feral, scriptrx, gorilla farm, apollo, and whatever the one with spartan helmet was, we at ASF deserve a new legitimate sponsor.

I personally think that you guys are off to a good start, other than this hiccup with the Dbol, but time will tell.
    Well said genixicon! Plus another one you forgot , but, yes, it is nice to have a decent sponsor. For gods sake, hopefully this one stay safe.

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    396 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Well said genixicon! Plus another one you forgot , but, yes, it is nice to have a decent sponsor. For gods sake, hopefully this one stay safe.

Max
    Max that is all we are here for. Great gear that is tested and the fastest delivery possible oh and lets not forget our customer service.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    396 Posts
    Rep Points

Everyone who purchased our dbol in the last 30 days has been notified. I closed the other thread to keep the chatter in this one