• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do PCT and lose all gains!

IML Gear Cream!
I would never recommend anyone ever listen to any advice from Monstro. All he talks about is drugs and more drugs. He’s so obsessed with drugs he creates fake accounts to respond to himself about drugs.
If you read what he writes he doesn’t have an actual understanding of how they work or why.
Honestly! I started to notice the same thing. The dosages that monstro advices is way to much. You gotta remember majority of the guys on this forum are not trying to go pro.

Honestly! I started to notice the same thing. The dosages that monstro advices is way to much. You gotta remember majority of the guys on this forum are not trying to go pro.
It’s not just his dosages either. It’s nonsense like he posted here about not coming off. I’d be willing to bet he’s never done blood work a day in his life.
Then he’ll post obviously copy pasted threads that don’t hold up under the most basic scrutiny and try to pass them off as his own.
He’s maxed out because he’s abused drugs for years and years nonstop, now he’s older and doesn’t realize he will never get a pro card.
He literally said you can either be strong or be healthy to a guy. Anybody with barely above basic knowledge could tear apart everything he says or recommends.
he’s a weirdo and delusional.
he got banned from ProMuscle for fake accounts. He was on meso and another forum responding to his self with fake accounts.

It’s not just his dosages either. It’s nonsense like he posted here about not coming off. I’d be willing to bet he’s never done blood work a day in his life.
Then he’ll post obviously copy pasted threads that don’t hold up under the most basic scrutiny and try to pass them off as his own.
He’s maxed out because he’s abused drugs for years and years nonstop, now he’s older and doesn’t realize he will never get a pro card.
He literally said you can either be strong or be healthy to a guy. Anybody with barely above basic knowledge could tear apart everything he says or recommends.
he’s a weirdo and delusional.
he got banned from ProMuscle for fake accounts. He was on meso and another forum responding to his self with fake accounts.
That's just sad!

I would never recommend anyone ever listen to any advice from Monstro. All he talks about is drugs and more drugs. He’s so obsessed with drugs he creates fake accounts to respond to himself about drugs.
If you read what he writes he doesn’t have an actual understanding of how they work or why.

Facts

Thanks BRich for chiming in..
Just engaging in this debate and gave my opinion. Before i was a rep for gorilla I used to do a thread helping new members with cycles etc. I enjoyed it and it was crazy the things ppl told me they were told to do by other members. I have Also always been a low dose guy so many ppl advise new members of such high doses and so many compounds.. blast and cruise is a personal choice but not the only way, best way or worst way way go about the sport. Seems monstro pushes his choices on everyone more than explain the pros and cons of both.

Just engaging in this debate and gave my opinion. Before i was a rep for gorilla I used to do a thread helping new members with cycles etc. I enjoyed it and it was crazy the things ppl told me they were told to do by other members. I have Also always been a low dose guy so many ppl advise new members of such high doses and so many compounds.. blast and cruise is a personal choice but not the only way, best way or worst way way go about the sport. Seems monstro pushes his choices on everyone more than explain the pros and cons of both.

I worked with really good local coach years ago and up until then I was running crazy doses non stop. He got me to cut out everything and drop down to 250mg test a week. I actually grew using him as he focused on progressive food and progressive training. Everything was hard heavy and failure. If you’re getting stronger and feeding your muscles they will grow and the tissue will stay.
Over time you will have to up the drugs but a lot can be done with a minimal amount and you can maintain on a lot less than it took to build it as long as it’s actual tissue that you’ve grinded and beaten to grow.
When guys come off or go on an actual cruise and they deflate and loose everything it’s because they didn’t accumulate as much tissue as they think they did. I could pound insulin, anadrol, hgh, and a bunch of other drugs and gain 20lbs but when I come off I’ll lose all that glycogen and water. What’s the point in doing that? I don’t care about the pump or sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. I care about myofibril hypertrophy.

I personally love taking an extended break (4-6months) every couple years (real trt dosages... I actually run test e or c once every 6 days at 200mg). I still stay active and when I jump back on a cycle (typically 500mg test and 250mg of either deca or npp OR 100mg tren ace with 300mg masteron) I get newbie like results so I never really have to increase my drug dosages. Like mentioned above a majority of us just want to feel and look like we are in our early 20’s again, look good naked and be the hot dad at the PTA meetings, not too mention having the energy of a young buck.

this last break I took because of life circumstances. My only regret was not drinking like I was 20 again this time around. Stress is a bitch sometimes. Anyways....

Definitely more than one way to skin a cat. But I will say PCT after every cycle isn’t healthy especially considering the majority of us will be cycling on and off for the rest of our viable living years.

so in monstros defense.... I agree that over time PCT will be more toxic than just staying on trt and cycling once or twice a year.

Is blasting and cruising really that much of a death sentence/means to shorten your life? Aren’t there plenty of healthy old men that have done so? I’m not sure they have I’m but I’m assuming Arnold was cruising he seems to be pretty healthy for his age and drug consumption…

Mind you I know nothing about what Arnold did or does I’m just speculating here….

There are lots and lots of pictures of Arnold off cycle from back in the day. Same for most of the golden age guys. Most of those guys came off regularly. Today, with so many more men juicing and lifting the juice boards the fad for the last 2 decades has been to blast and cruise non-stop. After you've been around for another decade or so you will be able to answer your question based on your own observations. The longer you blast and cruise the higher and higher your blast and cruise doses become. With that comes more and more toxicity. Go to ProMuscle and you will see about every fifth thread is someone with a serious health problem.

I My only regret was not drinking like I was 20 again this time around. Stress is a bitch sometimes. Anyways....

Your only regret last time you took a break was that you didn’t binge drink? Am I hearing you right? You typically avoid alcohol while basting and then over indulge when your cruising?

I’m not blasting you bro I’m just genuinely trying to figure out what you meant.

I was drinking way too much before I started trying to get back into shape. At one point it was over a 30 pack a week. I felt like shit bit it’s how I was dealing with the stress of being a new dad… didn’t do me or the family any favors either. I started to cut back while starting to lift again then after I started my cycle I really really cut it down. Priorities just shifted and I don’t feel the need to numb my stress anymore I just take it out at the gym. Last time I drank I had one beer in the Fourth of July and it was probably weeks since I had anything before that. 2-3 drinks a month lately. Never drunk anymore…. Feel much better too. Feel like I can handle my shit now.

There are lots and lots of pictures of Arnold off cycle from back in the day. Same for most of the golden age guys. Most of those guys came off regularly. Today, with so many more men juicing and lifting the juice boards the fad for the last 2 decades has been to blast and cruise non-stop. After you've been around for another decade or so you will be able to answer your question based on your own observations. The longer you blast and cruise the higher and higher your blast and cruise doses become. With that comes more and more toxicity. Go to ProMuscle and you will see about every fifth thread is someone with a serious health problem.

something else guys don’t think about is the more unhealthy your body is the worse it responds. When guys blast and blast they get a certain look about them also, you can see it in their skin and face. You can see it in a lot of guys that no matter how lean they get it’s like they can’t get that really crisp look.
Look at the pics that Cujo guy posted is his thread. He looks fucked up. His stomach is a mess and everything else. He’s lean but he looks terrible.

Get Shredded!
something else guys don’t think about is the more unhealthy your body is the worse it responds. When guys blast and blast they get a certain look about them also, you can see it in their skin and face. You can see it in a lot of guys that no matter how lean they get it’s like they can’t get that really crisp look.
Look at the pics that Cujo guy posted is his thread. He looks fucked up. His stomach is a mess and everything else. He’s lean but he looks terrible.

I feel great bro, 2 grams of tren doing me good!

giphy.gif

In this game..smart and safe=living healthy longer

No one can convince me that high doses for prolonged use is not harmful...maybe not today or tomorrow,maybe not for yrs...but it WILL catch up to you and when it does... Don't F-ing cry about it..Own that Shit...So Monstro.. I've seen your recent pics..I want to see where you're at at my age and what health problems you are dealing with...??

For the sake of discussion...my C was not due to my use,just an unlucky deal of the hand...the stomach problems are still being tested and a proper diag is still up in the air..the neck...more than likely yrs of MA and bad lifting choices..just for clarification

In this game..smart and safe=living healthy longer

No one can convince me that high doses for prolonged use is not harmful...maybe not today or tomorrow,maybe not for yrs...but it WILL catch up to you and when it does... Don't F-ing cry about it..Own that Shit...So Monstro.. I've seen your recent pics..I want to see where you're at at my age and what health problems you are dealing with...??

For the sake of discussion...my C was not due to my use,just an unlucky deal of the hand...the stomach problems are still being tested and a proper diag is still up in the air..the neck...more than likely yrs of MA and bad lifting choices..just for clarification

Ya even though I’m choosing to cruise I can’t deny that in my heart I know that the less crap you put into your body the better… from a health standpoint that is… looking at maintaining your physique I would think that cruising would be the better choice, but yes probably at your health’s expense.

Your body might be able to handle it and it might not even shave any years off your life if you’re smart about it… but I can’t argue that any time off you give your body, is probably good for your health….that honestly just seems like common sense…

MM...you are now in the mix..good or bad..for better or worse..
You now are the one in control..Yes,some of your choices I am not in agreement with...BUT you are an adult and must stand on your own 2 feet..this is where you learn...hard as it is...this day must come for us ALL..

But,without this..you will never be fully vested..Godspeed my young Brother..And never forget to
What???

Enjoy the Ride

Ya even though I’m choosing to cruise I can’t deny that in my heart I know that the less crap you put into your body the better… from a health standpoint that is… looking at maintaining your physique I would think that cruising would be the better choice, but yes probably at your health’s expense.

Your body might be able to handle it and it might not even shave any years off your life if you’re smart about it… but I can’t argue that any time off you give your body, is probably good for your health….that honestly just seems like common sense…
I don't think the problem here is thst op chooses blast and cruise but he seems based on the title that you feel your way is the only correct way and any other way is wrong. If someone is looking to cycle on and of and do a full pct why not advise them of the best way to go about it not just say it is wrong because it is not the way you do it. This thread proves there are still many of us that do pct. Now while some here are looking to be the biggest guy around or strongest there areany guys that just Wana look good so their goals may be different.

Last edited:
What I don't like:

Bitchy women
Big ass needles
PIP
taxes
Being old
Hot girls that call me sir
People that don't train their dogs

And PCT
but that's life...
Tell you one thing about PCT.. it's sacrifice for the better good..Wise user's see the long game..

I'm living the long game with many others...at 55 still strong and looking great..
I have my Battles...and all will..

I don't think the problem here is thst op chooses blast and cruise but he seems based on the title that you feel your way is the only correct way and any other way is wrong. If someone is looking to cycle on and of and do a full pct why not advise them of the best way to go about it not just say it is wrong because it is not the way you do it. This thread proves there are still many of us that do pct. Now while some here are looking to be the biggest guy around or strongest there areany guys that just Wana look good so their goals may be different.

Ya I completely agree. I was just stating what I have chose to do….. I can see why people are getting turned off by Monstros “this is the only way” mentality….

Guys he’s just voicing his views let’s not get upset. People keep saying amateur but isn’t Monstro an Ifbb pro? He’s giving advice from his perspective. Some of us don’t mind the rollercoaster. I personally cruise on test between cycles because I don’t like feeling like crap.

Guys he’s just voicing his views let’s not get upset. People keep saying amateur but isn’t Monstro an Ifbb pro? He’s giving advice from his perspective. Some of us don’t mind the rollercoaster. I personally cruise on test between cycles because I don’t like feeling like crap.
There’s a difference in an opinion and stating something as objective fact. He said if you pct you lose all gains. That’s wrong. If I did I personally would but I’m 36 and been on trt since I was in my 20s.
I’m pretty sure he’s chasing his pro card.
Its not just this harmful post stating something as an absolute, it’s a lot of things he says that are simply wrong. He talks about nothing but drugs and abusing drugs.
his advice to an older guy was pick your goal, you can be healthy or strong. That’s more drug addict bullshit.
Jordan Peters abused drugs and learned from it as well and is extremely educated and he creates monsters and his advice and recommendations are complete opposite from this dipshit.
I’ve worked with coaches as well as know quite a few and nobody recommends what he’s talking about. I could 500- 750 cruise for a mass monster. But Monstro is like 220.
Guys post questions and he never touches on diet and training in his responses it’s always bad drug recommendations.
Not to mention his weird reputation on other forums. He had actual pros tear him apart on other forums.

IML Gear Cream!

No he's not an IFBB pro

There’s a difference in an opinion and stating something as objective fact. He said if you pct you lose all gains. That’s wrong. If I did I personally would but I’m 36 and been on trt since I was in my 20s.
Its not just this harmful post stating something as an absolute, it’s a lot of things he says that are simply wrong. He talks about nothing but drugs and abusing drugs.
his advice to an older guy was pick your goal, you can be healthy or strong. That’s more drug addict bullshit.
Jordan Peters abused drugs and learned from it as well and is extremely educated and he creates monsters and his advice and recommendations are complete opposite from this dipshit.
I’ve worked with coaches as well as know quite a few and nobody recommends what he’s talking about. I could 500- 750 cruise for a mass monster. But Monstro is like 220.
Guys post questions and he never touches on diet and training in his responses it’s always bad drug recommendations.
Not to mention his weird reputation on other forums. He had actual pros tear him apart on other forums.

If you are on TRT since the 20´s what is your experience to be here and talk like you know all ? im talking because i already did all in 24 years , so im talking from my experience . I did PCT , bridge , TRT anything because i like to talk when i know what it does . Dont tell me you are nother fat person here on forums talking like you know alot and never ever train .

Im 245 pounds for 5.6ft , if this is not big . Maybe for you big is fat guy working on forums .

i dont understand why you are here just to criticize instead of helping people with your supposed knowledge . Forum is a place to help and learn with the truth, not telling lies .

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.

Monstro gives his opinion, and unless it's dangerous, I don't have a problem with it.

I know you think he comes across as "factual" rather then as opinion, but with respect bro, so do you many times.

If I understand him correctly, if everyone on this forum stopped using gear, our bodies would revert back to it's normal "self." Even if it takes a few years...

I think this is a true statement.

It's funny to me that members on here are taking gear and then stress the diet and nutrition side of it all. All of these components are critical factors.

How do I know? Bc if gear wasn't a critical factor, no one would be using it. Or abusing it. If the same gains could be achieved "naturally" then we would all be much healthier and reading Muscle and Fitness Magazines. While hopped up on creatine.

But we know the attributes of gear. It's ability to achieve large muscles with reduced recovery time. Increased strength, etc.

The only person steroids don't work on is the rock. As he said he tried them and it didn't work for him. LOLZ

IMO using the least amount of gear to achieve goals should be used. With diet/nutrition and training on point so as to not waste the gear.

When I read Monstro's post, I have to decipher a little bit to understand what he is getting at bc some of what he says gets lost in translation. Maybe that is what is happening with you two.

If you are on TRT since the 20´s what is your experience to be here and talk like you know all ? im talking because i already did all in 24 years , so im talking from my experience . I did PCT , bridge , TRT anything because i like to talk when i know what it does . Dont tell me you are nother fat person here on forums talking like you know alot and never ever train .

Im 245 pounds for 5.6ft , if this is not big . Maybe for you big is fat guy working on forums .

i dont understand why you are here just to criticize instead of helping people with your supposed knowledge . Forum is a place to help and learn with the truth, not telling lies .
You drugged your way to 245lbs without actually knowing how the drugs work or why. You have actual pros tear you apart.
Im not just criticizing you sensitive bitch I’m trying to fight misinformation.
You’re big because you dieted and trained correctly. You lack of any actual knowledge to do with drugs or how they work in the body wasn’t it.
It’s not my opinion, you are objectively wrong.
As of this morning I’m 225 and pretty damn lean and younger than you. You are old and burnt out. You are not a pro. You are a top level am with decent genetics.
Go make some more fake accounts and talk to yourself.
I don’t like you because you are wanna be guru who gives harmful advice. You didn’t even know what myostatin was. 750mg cruise? You are drug addict guru. Why don’t you talk about what matters training and diet because it’s the only thing you did right. Anybody can just abuse more and more drugs year round.

Here you go, a little gym pic not everybody that thinks Monstro is a dumbass looks like shit. I’m fact everyone on ProMuscle thinks you’re a dumbass and that’s filled with people that shit on you on less than half of what you take that actually have pro cards, that have credentials to back it up. Keep “cruising on 750mg”

Attachments

• FE4556F7-A507-4D89-91D7-5E42B8A10044.jpeg
    FE4556F7-A507-4D89-91D7-5E42B8A10044.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one.

Monstro gives his opinion, and unless it's dangerous, I don't have a problem with it.

I know you think he comes across as "factual" rather then as opinion, but with respect bro, so do you many times.

If I understand him correctly, if everyone on this forum stopped using gear, our bodies would revert back to it's normal "self." Even if it takes a few years...

I think this is a true statement.

It's funny to me that members on here are taking gear and then stress the diet and nutrition side of it all. All of these components are critical factors.

How do I know? Bc if gear wasn't a critical factor, no one would be using it. Or abusing it. If the same gains could be achieved "naturally" then we would all be much healthier and reading Muscle and Fitness Magazines. While hopped up on creatine.

But we know the attributes of gear. It's ability to achieve large muscles with reduced recovery time. Increased strength, etc.

The only person steroids don't work on is the rock. As he said he tried them and it didn't work for him. LOLZ

IMO using the least amount of gear to achieve goals should be used. With diet/nutrition and training on point so as to not waste the gear.

When I read Monstro's post, I have to decipher a little bit to understand what he is getting at bc some of what he says gets lost in translation. Maybe that is what is happening with you two.

yes brother , people dont understand im not american and also i prime for truth not lie´s , i hate lie´s . Im proud of ho i am and i add nothing to prove as humble , friendly and always ready to help .

Here you go, a little gym pic not everybody that thinks Monstro is a dumbass looks like shit. I’m fact everyone on ProMuscle thinks you’re a dumbass and that’s filled with people that shit on you on less than half of what you take that actually have pro cards, that have credentials to back it up. Keep “cruising on 750mg”

Not bad for a natural boy . Even me with super bad genetics got this natural . and for your to know :

I always train at home never comercial gym
I start using gear at 32 years old not young like most of you . Natural with 42cm arms completely shredded .
natural i got better than many enhanced athletes
I start using hgh in 2018 to compete using 2ius per day
When i compete i was broke and i only use 750mg test + 700mg trenbolone ace and 100mg proviron . No money for masteron , halo, or anavar .
If you think i use and abuse you maybe wrong

Yes im small. try to take a picture side by side with a top pro when he goes compete . Come on bro . You dont like me is your problem but you cant change the reality .

Never talk from someone if you dont know him enough !!!!! I never talk about the people here or any forum , people like you dont like me because i tell the truth not lies .

Attachments

• 28164733_1908699735838412_1421643420072094604_o.jpg
    28164733_1908699735838412_1421643420072094604_o.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 14435009_1250672068307852_4509704981683867608_o.jpg
    14435009_1250672068307852_4509704981683867608_o.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 17
Not bad for a natural boy . Even me with super bad genetics got this natural . and for your to know :

I always train at home never comercial gym
I start using gear at 32 years old not young like most of you . Natural with 42cm arms completely shredded .
natural i got better than many enhanced athletes
I start using hgh in 2018 to compete using 2ius per day
When i compete i was broke and i only use 750mg test + 700mg trenbolone ace and 100mg proviron . No money for masteron , halo, or anavar .
If you think i use and abuse you maybe wrong

Yes im small. try to take a picture side by side with a top pro when he goes compete . Come on bro . You dont like me is your problem but you cant change the reality .

Never talk from someone if you dont know him enough !!!!! I never talk about the people here or any forum , people like you dont like me because i tell the truth not lies .
Not bad for a natural 😂.
I don’t like you because you spread bad information, copy and paste incorrect info and pass it off as your own, you create fake accounts and you’re a known shill.
I’m around several pros daily at my gym. Check out madhouse gym it’s one of the best gyms period. There’s pros that work work there.
All Americans are liars? Everybody is a liar but monstro?
When you’re torn apart it’s because they’re all in some conspiracy of lies?
You cruise on 750mg test. You take 1400mg tren. Yes you’re a drug abuser.the reason you lost all gains trying to pct, bridge, etc proves you didn’t know what you’re doing.

Damn that's solid. Nice work bro and don't let anyone take a dig at you for your hard work.

As someone who has published and is frequently plagarized, the only issue I have with monstro is his lack of citing the person(s) who actually write the info/studies. Unless he has some magic syntax correcting program, the posts he makes are obvious when plagarized.

I also agree about his focus on gear. I have been very clear on my opinions of gear usage on this forum. Too much, too many. But I am also one who thinks everyone should do whateverthefuck they please.
This includes monstro posting his opinions. It is sad that probably a bunch of guys follow his lead here and completely ignore those of us who think gear should be a small part of the whole bodybuilding thing.

On the subject of PCT, I didn’t know anyone who used these PCT protocols in the 80s. Sure a few guys would pin some HCG at the end of a cycle but no real PCT as we know it.
Lose all your gains earned with exogenous hormones? Complete fucking poppycock!
Guys lose their “gainz” because when they stop using gear, they get lazy, sloppy on diets and lifestyle and don’t hammer away at the gym because they lose strength and get sore as fuck when they do workout.

Back