Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Do PCT and lose all gains!

Why do PCT in bodybuilding ?

To lose all your gains. To bring up and down your hormonal levels , To not re3cover completely your natural production.
    Yes , I ask you how many weeks you do PCT and Cycle during one year? Most of you will do 12 to 16 weeks cycle and 4 to 8 PCT . Do you think you will recover completely your testosterone levels doing that? Of course not mostly when you use harsh compounds like deca , trenbolone , superdrol .

How can you hold your gains you get from something exogenous , something is not yours and your body cant produce such amount ? impossible to keep the gains . Some of you will say but after my PCT I have the same body weight , yes but remember total weight is always fat muscle and water , and if you keep your weight on PCT is because you gain fat never muscle because if your hormones are so low will be impossible to gain muscle but at same time your cortisol and estrogen is so high that is so easy to get fat .

Some people say PCT is the healthy phase to recover ! How can PCT be healthy if you are taking super toxic drugs like clomid and tamoxifen and crashing your natural production is very unhealthy for sure . So PCT only make sense if you will stop gear forever and it will help you recover quicker , or if you are doing just a couple of cycles in all your life and always doing PCT the same time you have been on cycle . lets see 12 weeks cycle and 12 or more PCT . But even doing that you can not recover completely ( it will depends on the dosages and kind of gear used .

Yes im agains PCT but im also not crazy to run blast all year non stop . I always do my cruises to help recover liver and kidneys health using only testosterone enough to keep my gains but no orals or toxic compounds to recover all the organs , also in this time I focus on lean food , detox products like LIV52, NAC, Cystone and others . The goal here is just keep all my gains and clean my body.

Typical Blast :
    Test E 1500mg week
    Deca 750mg week
    Dianabol 50mg day
    HGH 10ius 5x week
    Slin 50 to 100ius day

Cruise:
    Test E 750mg week
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,723 Posts
    Rep Points

Is that you in the pic ? You are a big fucker and those doses are working but remember that itís not just your liver that needs a break to recover , you also need to give the most important organ a rest and thatís your heart .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatīs why we have the bridge using only some testosterone were you use all detox products to restore your liver , kidneys and heart .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts
    Rep Points

Cruise of 750mg wk is a new 1 on me but I can understand why others would disagree. I'm at the age now im sticking with cruise/blast I'm just a better person again all around. If did pct at this point I'd say I'd be more upset at the yo-yo effect gaining/losing results, with this 250mg min I'm happy and feel great. I know guys that cruise at 500mg all year it may not be healthy persay but they get/keep their results and are happy more than less it seems. I sorta look at it as smoking pot do you need a eighth for the wk or a ounce, what gets you thru the wk?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I sorta look at it as smoking pot do you need a eighth for the wk or a ounce, what gets you thru the wk?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    996 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Why do PCT in bodybuilding ?

To lose all your gains. To bring up and down your hormonal levels , To not re3cover completely your natural production.
    Yes , I ask you how many weeks you do PCT and Cycle during one year? Most of you will do 12 to 16 weeks cycle and 4 to 8 PCT . Do you think you will recover completely your testosterone levels doing that? Of course not mostly when you use harsh compounds like deca , trenbolone , superdrol .

How can you hold your gains you get from something exogenous , something is not yours and your body cant produce such amount ? impossible to keep the gains . Some of you will say but after my PCT I have the same body weight , yes but remember total weight is always fat muscle and water , and if you keep your weight on PCT is because you gain fat never muscle because if your hormones are so low will be impossible to gain muscle but at same time your cortisol and estrogen is so high that is so easy to get fat .

Some people say PCT is the healthy phase to recover ! How can PCT be healthy if you are taking super toxic drugs like clomid and tamoxifen and crashing your natural production is very unhealthy for sure . So PCT only make sense if you will stop gear forever and it will help you recover quicker , or if you are doing just a couple of cycles in all your life and always doing PCT the same time you have been on cycle . lets see 12 weeks cycle and 12 or more PCT . But even doing that you can not recover completely ( it will depends on the dosages and kind of gear used .

Yes im agains PCT but im also not crazy to run blast all year non stop . I always do my cruises to help recover liver and kidneys health using only testosterone enough to keep my gains but no orals or toxic compounds to recover all the organs , also in this time I focus on lean food , detox products like LIV52, NAC, Cystone and others . The goal here is just keep all my gains and clean my body.

Typical Blast :
    Test E 1500mg week
    Deca 750mg week
    Dianabol 50mg day
    HGH 10ius 5x week
    Slin 50 to 100ius day

Cruise:
    Test E 750mg week
    Where's the tat on the left pic? Left forearm? If ur young and ur test is good natty, then I say PCT. If ur older(or young) and ur test is low, then cruise- pretty simple.(not sure I would call 500 mgs a cruise- but to each his own). If u can stay healthy(heart, liver,kidneys,BP) doing 500, more power too u.
    Last edited by hot rod; 07-13-2021 at 12:03 PM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

More bullshit nonsense from Monstro. What a surprise. Why is it that people on other boards call you out on the stupid shit you post.
    No! People should not lose all their gains from pct and coming off. Posting the pics of Levrone is disingenuous as he would completely stop training, dieting and everything for the majority of the year. Youíre a joke man. The bs you post prices only one thing, that you accidentally did enough right to look like a top level am competitor while abusing every drug you could get your hands on to make up for how much you donít know.
    Your the worst type of bodybuilder, you give only harmful or completely wrong advice.
    monstros advice: pick a goal, either be healthy or strong.
    Actual advice: pick a goal, fat loss or muscle gain.
    even thatís a bit simplistic but itís what people actually refer to when they say pick a goal.
    Youíre the worst kind of failed guru.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Is that you in the pic ? You are a big fucker and those doses are working but remember that itís not just your liver that needs a break to recover , you also need to give the most important organ a rest and thatís your heart .
    no thatís no him. Thatís Kevin Levrone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,030 Posts
    Rep Points

100ius of slin during bulk?!?! 750mg Test for cruise?!?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,193 Posts
    Rep Points

Here we go again...
    There are people... plenty of people who don't have great issues with PCT... I being one..BigRich another..and more..
    I have done several PCT runs and kept 75%...if not more..

84 hit home..some stuff you endorse I don't understand...and I'm fine with that...BUT say this about PCT is just what some members want to read..I started at 125lbs and I do 1 or 2 cycles a yr...now on TRT at 180+
    But to come out saying PCT doesn't work is BS...Sorry man this is one I do disagree with..So you're saying just cruise and pray..Hope isn't a strategy Brother..

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Here we go again...
    There are people... plenty of people who don't have great issues with PCT... I being one..BigRich another..and more..
    I have done several PCT runs and kept 75%...if not more..

84 hit home..some stuff you endorse I don't understand...and I'm fine with that...BUT say this about PCT is just what some members want to read..I started at 125lbs and I do 1 or 2 cycles a yr...now on TRT at 180+
    But to come out saying PCT doesn't work is BS...Sorry man this is one I do disagree with..So you're saying just cruise and pray..Hope isn't a strategy Brother..
    heís not even cruising he just blasts. I havenít seen him post hardly anything thatís not objectively wrong. Heís probably one of the most harmful and useless members. Heís like a bargain bin gh15.
    He literally gets shut down and dismissed on almost every forum except for here.
    everything he posted got destroyed and torn apart by actual pros on ProMuscle and then he made fake accounts responding to himself. The dudes a top level am at best. Heís old and past his prime. Heís also a fucking weirdo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

I concur

Instead of "TRT" I prefer to call it "Hormone Optimization"

Think a good cruise would be one of these..

Test - 200-300mg/week
    Proviron - 50-100mg/day

or..

Test - 200mg/week
    Deca - 200mg/week
    Proviron - 50-100mg/day

Mast can be substituted on either of these at 200-400mg/week.

Throw in 2-3iu GH, or a peptide like CJC-1295 w/dac and you're golden.

If you're worried about dying young.. just make sure you're too big to fit in a casket.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

My fatherīs always teach me to respect every one even the ones that doint like you and respect nall is opinions . I dont came to forums to discuss with any of you , im here to bring my opinion and my experience . Thiis sport is so complex that all here can be wright .
    PCT can have is place if you are young and do only 1 or 2 cycles per year taking the rest of the year off . The goal of PCT is fully recover natural production and this can onlhy happens if you are young and you do a time off bigger than your cycle . And this is not what i see here people doing , yes they claim on PCT is best but most of them do 4 to 8 weeks and this is not enough to recover from q 12 week cycle .
    And PCT when you are over 40īs and doing blast for months make any sense? of course not because you will take maybe one year off to recover completely and in this time off you will lose all .

Remember the gains you got using exogenous gear cant be keep being natural

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    Rep Points

Meh.. the endless debate. Blast and cruise and eventually problems. I've seen it so many times. Red cells get so thick. Hematocrit in the mid 60s waiting for a stroke. Dick stops working all together from pounding the shit out of the androgen circuits. Kidney blood work goes to shit. What goes up must come down eventually. Funny thing.. On and pushing it I would go up to 230 lbs. Started at 27 at about 180 lbs. Went off for three years and ten years at different times. Both times it took a year or more to fully recover. Leveled out at about 200-205 lbs drug free and felt really healthy, that is until I was approaching 50 and the androgens started to drop. Over the years I have PCT and gone off for extended periods and bloodwork came back with test in the 500-600s ng/dL. DEfinitely you won't look like when full of PEDs but at times in life some people prioritize other things besides jacked and tan. I still take a month or two off and always monitor bloods. Markers come back into healthy range. PCT toxic? In what way? Blood markers, other health markers look great. Shrink up some? sure especially at my age but sometimes who really gives 2 fukks. Go back on and a month later back to jacked and tan with health in check.

MONSTRO, I can see your points too especially for a guy shooting for a pro card but for others I see PCT and time off as an option. My rule of thumb for those that wanted to know what to expect coming off: First 8 weeks suck, 8 more weeks of not quite as suck, and then a third 8 weeks where things are returning to normal. After that it's back to natty gains. It will take longer if you have completely whacked your androgen circuitry. And you will look smaller and softer especially the first 4 months. Then things often get better. Then there is muscle memory when you put the AAS hammer back down again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    321 Posts
    Rep Points

750 mg cruise?