Do PCT and lose all gains!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    I would never recommend anyone ever listen to any advice from Monstro. All he talks about is drugs and more drugs. Heís so obsessed with drugs he creates fake accounts to respond to himself about drugs.
    If you read what he writes he doesnít have an actual understanding of how they work or why.
    Honestly! I started to notice the same thing. The dosages that monstro advices is way to much. You gotta remember majority of the guys on this forum are not trying to go pro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bsherryjr1 View Post
    Honestly! I started to notice the same thing. The dosages that monstro advices is way to much. You gotta remember majority of the guys on this forum are not trying to go pro.
    Itís not just his dosages either. Itís nonsense like he posted here about not coming off. Iíd be willing to bet heís never done blood work a day in his life.
    Then heíll post obviously copy pasted threads that donít hold up under the most basic scrutiny and try to pass them off as his own.
    Heís maxed out because heís abused drugs for years and years nonstop, now heís older and doesnít realize he will never get a pro card.
    He literally said you can either be strong or be healthy to a guy. Anybody with barely above basic knowledge could tear apart everything he says or recommends.
    heís a weirdo and delusional.
    he got banned from ProMuscle for fake accounts. He was on meso and another forum responding to his self with fake accounts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Itís not just his dosages either. Itís nonsense like he posted here about not coming off. Iíd be willing to bet heís never done blood work a day in his life.
    Then heíll post obviously copy pasted threads that donít hold up under the most basic scrutiny and try to pass them off as his own.
    Heís maxed out because heís abused drugs for years and years nonstop, now heís older and doesnít realize he will never get a pro card.
    He literally said you can either be strong or be healthy to a guy. Anybody with barely above basic knowledge could tear apart everything he says or recommends.
    heís a weirdo and delusional.
    he got banned from ProMuscle for fake accounts. He was on meso and another forum responding to his self with fake accounts.
    That's just sad!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Rep Points

I would never recommend anyone ever listen to any advice from Monstro. All he talks about is drugs and more drugs. Heís so obsessed with drugs he creates fake accounts to respond to himself about drugs.
    If you read what he writes he doesnít have an actual understanding of how they work or why.
    Facts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    961 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Thanks BRich for chiming in..
    Just engaging in this debate and gave my opinion. Before i was a rep for gorilla I used to do a thread helping new members with cycles etc. I enjoyed it and it was crazy the things ppl told me they were told to do by other members. I have Also always been a low dose guy so many ppl advise new members of such high doses and so many compounds.. blast and cruise is a personal choice but not the only way, best way or worst way way go about the sport. Seems monstro pushes his choices on everyone more than explain the pros and cons of both.
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    Just engaging in this debate and gave my opinion. Before i was a rep for gorilla I used to do a thread helping new members with cycles etc. I enjoyed it and it was crazy the things ppl told me they were told to do by other members. I have Also always been a low dose guy so many ppl advise new members of such high doses and so many compounds.. blast and cruise is a personal choice but not the only way, best way or worst way way go about the sport. Seems monstro pushes his choices on everyone more than explain the pros and cons of both.
    I worked with really good local coach years ago and up until then I was running crazy doses non stop. He got me to cut out everything and drop down to 250mg test a week. I actually grew using him as he focused on progressive food and progressive training. Everything was hard heavy and failure. If youíre getting stronger and feeding your muscles they will grow and the tissue will stay.
    Over time you will have to up the drugs but a lot can be done with a minimal amount and you can maintain on a lot less than it took to build it as long as itís actual tissue that youíve grinded and beaten to grow.
    When guys come off or go on an actual cruise and they deflate and loose everything itís because they didnít accumulate as much tissue as they think they did. I could pound insulin, anadrol, hgh, and a bunch of other drugs and gain 20lbs but when I come off Iíll lose all that glycogen and water. Whatís the point in doing that? I donít care about the pump or sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. I care about myofibril hypertrophy.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,503 Posts
    Rep Points

I personally love taking an extended break (4-6months) every couple years (real trt dosages... I actually run test e or c once every 6 days at 200mg). I still stay active and when I jump back on a cycle (typically 500mg test and 250mg of either deca or npp OR 100mg tren ace with 300mg masteron) I get newbie like results so I never really have to increase my drug dosages. Like mentioned above a majority of us just want to feel and look like we are in our early 20ís again, look good naked and be the hot dad at the PTA meetings, not too mention having the energy of a young buck.

this last break I took because of life circumstances. My only regret was not drinking like I was 20 again this time around. Stress is a bitch sometimes. Anyways....

Definitely more than one way to skin a cat. But I will say PCT after every cycle isnít healthy especially considering the majority of us will be cycling on and off for the rest of our viable living years.

so in monstros defense.... I agree that over time PCT will be more toxic than just staying on trt and cycling once or twice a year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    271 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Is blasting and cruising really that much of a death sentence/means to shorten your life? Arenít there plenty of healthy old men that have done so? Iím not sure they have Iím but Iím assuming Arnold was cruising he seems to be pretty healthy for his age and drug consumptionÖ

Mind you I know nothing about what Arnold did or does Iím just speculating hereÖ.
    There are lots and lots of pictures of Arnold off cycle from back in the day. Same for most of the golden age guys. Most of those guys came off regularly. Today, with so many more men juicing and lifting the juice boards the fad for the last 2 decades has been to blast and cruise non-stop. After you've been around for another decade or so you will be able to answer your question based on your own observations. The longer you blast and cruise the higher and higher your blast and cruise doses become. With that comes more and more toxicity. Go to ProMuscle and you will see about every fifth thread is someone with a serious health problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I My only regret was not drinking like I was 20 again this time around. Stress is a bitch sometimes. Anyways....
    Your only regret last time you took a break was that you didnít binge drink? Am I hearing you right? You typically avoid alcohol while basting and then over indulge when your cruising?

Iím not blasting you bro Iím just genuinely trying to figure out what you meant.

I was drinking way too much before I started trying to get back into shape. At one point it was over a 30 pack a week. I felt like shit bit itís how I was dealing with the stress of being a new dadÖ didnít do me or the family any favors either. I started to cut back while starting to lift again then after I started my cycle I really really cut it down. Priorities just shifted and I donít feel the need to numb my stress anymore I just take it out at the gym. Last time I drank I had one beer in the Fourth of July and it was probably weeks since I had anything before that. 2-3 drinks a month lately. Never drunk anymoreÖ. Feel much better too. Feel like I can handle my shit now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    There are lots and lots of pictures of Arnold off cycle from back in the day. Same for most of the golden age guys. Most of those guys came off regularly. Today, with so many more men juicing and lifting the juice boards the fad for the last 2 decades has been to blast and cruise non-stop. After you've been around for another decade or so you will be able to answer your question based on your own observations. The longer you blast and cruise the higher and higher your blast and cruise doses become. With that comes more and more toxicity. Go to ProMuscle and you will see about every fifth thread is someone with a serious health problem.
    something else guys donít think about is the more unhealthy your body is the worse it responds. When guys blast and blast they get a certain look about them also, you can see it in their skin and face. You can see it in a lot of guys that no matter how lean they get itís like they canít get that really crisp look.
    Look at the pics that Cujo guy posted is his thread. He looks fucked up. His stomach is a mess and everything else. Heís lean but he looks terrible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points

something else guys donít think about is the more unhealthy your body is the worse it responds. When guys blast and blast they get a certain look about them also, you can see it in their skin and face. You can see it in a lot of guys that no matter how lean they get itís like they canít get that really crisp look.
    Look at the pics that Cujo guy posted is his thread. He looks fucked up. His stomach is a mess and everything else. Heís lean but he looks terrible.
    I feel great bro, 2 grams of tren doing me good!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,223 Posts
    Rep Points

In this game..smart and safe=living healthy longer

No one can convince me that high doses for prolonged use is not harmful...maybe not today or tomorrow,maybe not for yrs...but it WILL catch up to you and when it does... Don't F-ing cry about it..Own that Shit...So Monstro.. I've seen your recent pics..I want to see where you're at at my age and what health problems you are dealing with...??

For the sake of discussion...my C was not due to my use,just an unlucky deal of the hand...the stomach problems are still being tested and a proper diag is still up in the air..the neck...more than likely yrs of MA and bad lifting choices..just for clarification

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    353 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    In this game..smart and safe=living healthy longer

No one can convince me that high doses for prolonged use is not harmful...maybe not today or tomorrow,maybe not for yrs...but it WILL catch up to you and when it does... Don't F-ing cry about it..Own that Shit...So Monstro.. I've seen your recent pics..I want to see where you're at at my age and what health problems you are dealing with...??

For the sake of discussion...my C was not due to my use,just an unlucky deal of the hand...the stomach problems are still being tested and a proper diag is still up in the air..the neck...more than likely yrs of MA and bad lifting choices..just for clarification
    Ya even though Iím choosing to cruise I canít deny that in my heart I know that the less crap you put into your body the betterÖ from a health standpoint that isÖ looking at maintaining your physique I would think that cruising would be the better choice, but yes probably at your healthís expense.

Your body might be able to handle it and it might not even shave any years off your life if youíre smart about itÖ but I canít argue that any time off you give your body, is probably good for your healthÖ.that honestly just seems like common senseÖ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

So lesson learned! don't take advice from( thing )cause all he'll say is take a shit load of this and that and you'll grow and get huge and you'll be totally healthy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,223 Posts
    Rep Points

MM...you are now in the mix..good or bad..for better or worse..
    You now are the one in control..Yes,some of your choices I am not in agreement with...BUT you are an adult and must stand on your own 2 feet..this is where you learn...hard as it is...this day must come for us ALL..

But,without this..you will never be fully vested..Godspeed my young Brother..And never forget to
    What???

Enjoy the Ride