Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Damn that's solid. Nice work bro and don't let anyone take a dig at you for your hard work.
    Thank you.
    I just don’t understand why he doesn’t see a problem posting do pct and lose all your gains, or telling someone to pick a goal, be healthy or strong. Somebody is going to read this shit and think that’s what they need to do. He tried to say Jordan Peters is a liar. He would try to say Dante Trudel, Scott Stevenson or Skip Hill are liars. These are some of the most honest and knowledgeable people out there.
    Anybody with a basic understanding should know why Monstros advice is wrong.
    He always deflects “their liars bro”, “look at my physique”.
    You can read his obviously copy pasted shit he spams on multiple forums to know he doesn’t have a understanding of the drugs.
    He posts nothing but about drugs.
    where’s the useful info? The diet and training? What actually built his size.
    Hes a wannabe drug guru.
    He’s got a hell of a physique too. I told him that before, but a good physique or size doesn’t always mean more knowledge or understanding.
    Im not going to take Big Ramys word over Lyle McDonald or Layne Norton.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,611 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Thank you.
    I just don’t understand why he doesn’t see a problem posting do pct and lose all your gains, or telling someone to pick a goal, be healthy or strong. Somebody is going to read this shit and think that’s what they need to do. He tried to say Jordan Peters is a liar. He would try to say Dante Trudel, Scott Stevenson or Skip Hill are liars. These are some of the most honest and knowledgeable people out there.
    Anybody with a basic understanding should know why Monstros advice is wrong.
    He always deflects “their liars bro”, “look at my physique”.
    You can read his obviously copy pasted shit he spams on multiple forums to know he doesn’t have a understanding of the drugs.
    He posts nothing but about drugs.
    where’s the useful info? The diet and training? What actually built his size.
    Hes a wannabe drug guru.
    He’s got a hell of a physique too. I told him that before, but a good physique or size doesn’t always mean more knowledge or understanding.
    Im not going to take Big Ramys word over Lyle McDonald or Layne Norton.
    Good to see people like you that actually work hard to get where they are without depending completely on the drugs' magic. I've seen this guy pop up on a few boards than I am on, and while he talked a good one there's people who really saw thru Monstro and all those articles he's posted were the same on all those boards. Surprised he's lasted long here when he got banned from several because of members and staff who saw thru it all.

The best thing is take things with a huge grain of salt until proven with verified case studies.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    514 Posts
    Rep Points

Not bad for a natural .
    I don’t like you because you spread bad information, copy and paste incorrect info and pass it off as your own, you create fake accounts and you’re a known shill.
    I’m around several pros daily at my gym. Check out madhouse gym it’s one of the best gyms period. There’s pros that work work there.
    All Americans are liars? Everybody is a liar but monstro?
    When you’re torn apart it’s because they’re all in some conspiracy of lies?
    You cruise on 750mg test. You take 1400mg tren. Yes you’re a drug abuser.the reason you lost all gains trying to pct, bridge, etc proves you didn’t know what you’re doing.
    Bro i dont have time for you. You are the winner , you know all and we see be your shape . Im here to learn and share my opinions from my experience not lose my time with losers . Try to be someone in life and stop being so frustrated .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,196 Posts
    Rep Points

In your defense Monstro
    I think there is a language barrier or at least a conflict..because sometimes it just come out wrong..

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

This is Gary Turner, Dave Palumbo has him come off everything for 12 weeks (3months) and do pct. In his own words he did not lose anything in fact he gained a little because of post show rebound, progressive overload and food.
    Now I know “he’s liar because he’s American”.
    Or maybe, just maybe he uses the drugs to supplement his food abd training at the right times and trains heavy so he keeps his muscle because it’s not all water and glycogen
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bft84; 07-20-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Now before we talk about genetics or blah blah excuses here’s what Gary Turner looked like when he first started competing years ago.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,611 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    In your defense Monstro
    I think there is a language barrier or at least a conflict..because sometimes it just come out wrong..
    Basically it's become point vs counterpoint and to me this could well become a healthy debate about the pros and cons of PCT...

Monstro made a point and BFT84 made his counterpoint...so what conclusion to draw? In my opinion, keeping your diet and training the same through PCT you should be able to at least keep a good bit of the gains made for some time afterward between cycles.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 07-20-2021 at 11:59 AM.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,196 Posts
    Rep Points

My mindset back then was to have a goal to hit ON..and to have a reasonable wieght kept OFF..Going in to it knowing there will be an acceptable loss 20 to 30%...any more than that and I was doing something wrong..Of course it would depend on compounds used..water weight..but that's me..

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

My mindset back then was to have a goal to hit ON..and to have a reasonable wieght kept OFF..Going in to it knowing there will be an acceptable loss 20 to 30%...any more than that and I was doing something wrong..Of course it would depend on compounds used..water weight..but that's me..
    I’ve never had the thought of I will lose anything even when I did come off unless it was one of the many times I stopped eating and training because of partying or life and I’ve done that a few times, once was for 2years. In the 3 years I’ve been back training I’ve gone from 175skinny fat to 225 very lean not blasting a ton of drugs and dealing with 2 bad shoulders, neck, both knees and a fucked up lower back.
    To be honest i could still grow on 400mg test and 2iu gh.
    No I don’t have good genetics. If I dropped down to 200 test I wouldn’t lose anything.
    It’s because I’ve earned my muscle and as long as the training stimulus and the food is there it will stay.
    I do not take a lot of shit. I don’t go over a gram total. In fact I don’t even take a gram. My health comes first because of my daughter and I’m still growing. I’m still getting stronger.

When I train it’s always the same intent high intensity progressive overload, beat the log book. It’s never been high volume pump garbage, because that will go away. If you’re doing it right there shouldn’t be a 20-30% loss in anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,196 Posts
    Rep Points

None of us were doing it right 20 yrs ago..no AI's...not great info back then..unless you had a friend that was a Pro..it was trial and error..Now there's no reason not to do proper PCT and keep gains..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts
    Rep Points

I gather its pretty simple ... if you want to have kids, you're rolling the dice via staying on synthetic steroids all the time and HCG/HMG may or may not work. You also are rolling the dice with health (mostly heart, but kidney, liver, thyroid, etc. as well). I suppose some folks may have good enough genetics to blast/mini-cycle and keep things in check, but as we get older, its certainly more difficult ... hence why most pro BB's retire in their 30s/40s and fall back to TRT doses (and still look great). How many 60-70yr old modern 'mass monsters' do we see? Not many, probably since its not that healthy, especially at an older age.

But, if being a pro is all you care about, then blast away year round with mini cycles in between. Who knows if you'll make it to 50, 60, 70 or not. Hopefully so, but its not a risk most of us are wanting to take.
    Last edited by FM19; 07-20-2021 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,196 Posts
    Rep Points

The body is just like anything else...push it to hard and it will break down..
    For example..My girl's car..a 2001 BMW 330xi...bought it from them original owner.. he's done 6k worth of work on it in the last 2 yrs..It has 238k on it..looks brand new..

It needed a starter,the intake had to come off..do just the starter or everything it needs in that area.. preventive maintenance is the only way to go with a proformance vehicle..Otherwise when you're going 140mph down a mountain and something goes it's your ass..
    So, $740.oo worth of parts and nearly a 4k job is done..If you're going to push anything..take care of it..

Three equal parts...but rest gets cheated all the time..I generally try to take a wk off every 5 to 6 wks in every cycle.. it's time well spent..

Sorry about the long BMW story..but that's a super fun car..5 speed all wheel drive..BTW ..we paid 24oo.oo for it...

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

The body is just like anything else...push it to hard and it will break down..
    For example..My girl's car..a 2001 BMW 330xi...bought it from them original owner.. he's done 6k worth of work on it in the last 2 yrs..It has 238k on it..looks brand new..

It needed a starter,the intake had to come off..do just the starter or everything it needs in that area.. preventive maintenance is the only way to go with a proformance vehicle..Otherwise when you're going 140mph down a mountain and something goes it's your ass..
    So, $740.oo worth of parts and nearly a 4k job is done..If you're going to push anything..take care of it..

Three equal parts...but rest gets cheated all the time..I generally try to take a wk off every 5 to 6 wks in every cycle.. it's time well spent..

Sorry about the long BMW story..but that's a super fun car..5 speed all wheel drive..BTW ..we paid 24oo.oo for it...
    I do the same 7-14 days off every 4-6 weeks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,196 Posts
    Rep Points

I do the same 7-14 days off every 4-6 weeks.
    Smart minds think alike
    I honestly believe you can take off 2 wks and it won't weaken you...more than that you will loose..
    Had to take time off due to an injury..came back and set some PR's..of course on Test and Deca..

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Smart minds think alike
    I honestly believe you can take off 2 wks and it won't weaken you...more than that you will loose..

Had to take time off due to an injury..came back and set some PR's..of course on Test and Deca..
    I took a month off at the begging of the Covid lockdowns because I had to go to NY for a month and I came back feeling better and stronger. I was traveling for work. I looked a little flatter and fatter because I was trying all the pizza but it was a much needed rest.